[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the story with this? Any NA console release or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Phantasy Star Online 2.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Phantasy Star Online 2.png
1 MB, 1024x768
What's the story with this?

Any NA console release or should fans of the original PSO just move on with their lives?
>>
>>336169521
never ever
>>
According to the official trailer the game came out in NA 3 years ago. Its too late. Sega of America just doesn't have the resources to commit to an MMO. PSU was not only ass but the NA/EU version was months behind the japanese release.

Just go download the tweaker+game and install the english patches. It feels like most of the important stuff is still in moonrunes, but its a way better translation than SoA will ever get to do.
>>
>>336170007
This
Or play on the SEA server by using a proxy if the moon runes bother you.
>>
Never getting a western release. You shouldn't want one after how the previous games were treated.

Just play on ship 2 with all the other gaijin.
>>
>>336169521
Sega hates you
>>
>>336169521
you can literally go play the nip version right now
I gave up caring about the lack of a US release a while ago.
>>
File: 1456087991017.jpg (186 KB, 816x488) Image search: [Google]
1456087991017.jpg
186 KB, 816x488
>>336169521
The fans of the original PSO shouldn't touch this turd with a ten foot pole, I know this from personal experience, unfortunately.
>>
Just let it die.
>>
>>336169521
>hasn't even played it yet
Eat shit dude.
>>
It is basically just a stupid corporate advertisement waifu dressup disguised as a game anyway.
>>
>really like PSO2
>friends irl say they're all willing to play but never install
>spend hours grinding money to make my weapons slightly less shit while making my character slightly cuter
>>
>>336170293
>>336170293
>>336170293
This.

Just play on the Japanese servers like all the true PSO fans wished they would have done back in the Blue Burst era
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.