[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like this game a lot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 18j15j60y7q0tjpg.jpg (44 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
18j15j60y7q0tjpg.jpg
44 KB, 800x449
I like this game a lot.
>>
I disliked this game a lot.
>>
Cool.
It's not my bag personally, but you do you
>>
PROS: Controls, story is always interesting, some good dungeons, nice graphics

Cons: Some poor dungeons, hours upon hours of backtracking and fetch quests, Phi is very annoying, the reapropriating of the Twilight Princess bug hunt.

It had potential to be great, but ended up a decent game imo
>>
File: SS_Lanayru_Desert.jpg (133 KB, 1500x850) Image search: [Google]
SS_Lanayru_Desert.jpg
133 KB, 1500x850
>>336167568
I didn't like it that much, but it had some stand out parts that I really liked.

For example, the whole game should've taken place in Lanayru, but bigger. and you should've been able to heal the areas by clearing the dungeon in the past. Sort of like Terranigma.

I think my disappointment with Skyward is that Link didnt really "save" anything, he was just walking around fulfilling prophecies, the surface world didn't need "healing" or saving. It just... became Hyrule I guess.
>>
>>336167568
I liked it a lot too
>>
File: 1821.jpg (112 KB, 1237x690) Image search: [Google]
1821.jpg
112 KB, 1237x690
Final boss fight looked incredible
>>
I- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
I fucking loved it, my biggest complaint is that the item descriptions reset every time you open the game.
>>
I wanted to like it, but too many things bogged it down.
They'd better keep pocketing bomb flowers in the next game.
>>
File: 1367686010883.png (40 KB, 195x187) Image search: [Google]
1367686010883.png
40 KB, 195x187
>>336168694
>mfw FROM SOFT stole this fight for the Nameless King
>>
I've never played a single Zelda game in my entire life.
>>
I liked it too

Dungeon design was pretty good, the items were fun and interesting, motion controls worked, and you have the option to turn off dowsing

7.5/10
>>
Eh, I was disappointed in it. As far as things it did right, I liked some of the sword duels, like with Ghirahim or the pirate miniboss. The desert was very easily the high point of the entire game, mainly because of the time shifting thing. Ancient Cistern at least looked really neat and had a cool aesthetic even if the dungeon itself was just okay.

I feel like item upgrading and stamina have a lot of potential but I don't think the game realized that potential.
>>
entire game should have used that time shift mechanic

fighting was cool

dowsing/dousing/whatever was tedious

too many pointless fetch quests

the sky was just a chore to explore because there were like 2 islands of note. they should have split the dungeons between the sky and the land

bosses were awesome for the most part

overall a mixed bag, wouldn't play it again but i'd be lying if i said i didn't enjoy some parts of it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.