[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Pokémon - Democrat & Republican
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Poké-Don.png (758 KB, 1446x863) Image search: [Google]
Poké-Don.png
758 KB, 1446x863
It's the final champion of the Elite Four.

You've completed the entire game thus far, and (for the sake of this thread) captured every pokémon but NO legendaries on the way.

The final trainer, is Donald J. Trump.

Pic Related is his lineup

>All the maximum level
>All have their optimal natures, move-sets
>They've been trained to strengthen their best stats
>He has the ability to use full restores and others assorted items, much like a human player would

What is YOUR lineup?
>>
>>336165110
Literally use any rock and ground Pokémons. That team is shit.
>>
>>336165110
Blaziken is all I really need. Trump's line-up is awful. Blaziken would be super-effective against at least half his team.
>>
What's the worm is supposed to reference? also don't republicans have a elephant icon? use donphan.
>>
>>336165952
>>336166137
What would you recommend his line up should be?

One rule only:

They have to be jokes related to his Presidential Campaign or himself.
>>
>>336166313
NIMBLE NAVIGATOR
>>
>>336166325
Mostly use legendaries and memetic Pokémons. I'm a bit out of date on what are the current meme Pokémons though.

Wailord would be a great start tho, since he's huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.
>>
>>336166502
HIGHLY VENOMOUS
>>
>>336166325
Literally any rock and ground Pokémons because in theory it looks like he's got a good team set up but if you actually stop buting into the hype and think about his platform for three seconds you realize it's just going to fuck him over at the end of the day
>>
>>336165110
I don't get Skuntank
>>
Must have some frog related pokemon. Praise kek
>>
File: 1460066312021.png (550 KB, 692x1201) Image search: [Google]
1460066312021.png
550 KB, 692x1201
Make Unova Great Again
>>
>>336167627
>Trump's hair
>>
File: articuno.png (65 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
articuno.png
65 KB, 250x250
Blue bird for Trump's Twitter
>>
Dragon Dance Jolly Life Orb Scrafty. His team is fucking dead.

Unless he leads with Braviary.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.