[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tempted to get this game, but I'm wondering if it really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (206 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
206 KB, 1280x720
Tempted to get this game, but I'm wondering if it really is any good, or just another meme game?
>>
>>336164139
>>336164139
Do you like Harvest Moon? It's essentially another one of those and doesn't really add much

If you've never played Harvest Moon or Rune Factory you'll probably really enjoy it
>>
It's good. The best Harvest Moon game since Friends of Mineral Town
>>
its a worse harvest moon
>>
>>336164139
it will be in the new humble monthly bundle, trust me
>>
>>336164537
does your uncle work for humble bundle
>>
What even happened to this game? It was getting so much early hype and then died in like a week.
I think it's because it wasn't very enjoyable to play, but this isn't my blog
>>
>>336164139
meme game
pirate
uninstall after a few hours
>>
>>336164848
the game sold an entire million in just two months, how was it not hyped
>>
>>336164848
it's lots of fun but it is definitely geared toward a more casual player

if you're smart, you can pretty much "figure out" the game by the end of Year 1, and then you have a whole year left to play. That year is just doing the same thing over and over again because you've already got your routines down and basically have nothing left to learn.

I'd still recommend it but it's got a finite amount of replay value
>>
It's good. About as good as other Harvest Moon games.

Rune Factory 3 and 4 are better but if you don't have a 3DS this is all you got (unless you feel like emulating a DS game, it feels weird to me).
>>
>>336164139
don't get it if you like combat at all. Its a farm game first everything else second.
>>
>>336164139
Harvest moon but you can't run
>>
>>336165043
I mean it was hyped, then there was nothing after a week or so about it.
I thought the game would've more staying power than that.
>>
>>336164672

my humble uncle works for bundle
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.