[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Payday 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 4L_Nhcex9lZ.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4L_Nhcex9lZ.jpg
229 KB, 1920x1080
When did you stop playing? I started playing less once all the character packs started releasing, then completely stopped after the tf2 crate clones dropped.
>>
I didn't stop playing, I just stopped buying DLC.

Already have the game, and the gameplay is unchanged, just some numbers being fucked around.
>>
>>336162856
Does the DLC unlocker still work? Last I played was when the loud version of the warehouse came out and you have to transport nukes or something, I thought that was pretty fun.
>>
is there DLC unlockers that let you play online?

ones I find get you booted off multiplayer lobbies.
>>
>>336163212
You're have to host when using an unlocker, people usually don't care about the cheater tag over your head if you just explain that you're using an unlocker when/if they ask.
>>
Like a year or two ago when they made it so calling in on radios has a random chance of failure even when having the perk that previously let you do it up to 5 times without fail. Or something like that.
>>
>>336163131
>>336163212
Of course they still work. The in-game "anti-cheat" is basically anti-piracy. Host and you're good. Join lobbies that don't have anti-cheat enabled and you're good.

>>336163415
What

You can answer four pagers. Previously, you could answer two, and two more if you had the skill.

Stealth is for absolute shitters anyway, so this change did not affect any legitimate players.
>>
>>336161920
Stopped playing after Big Bank came out. I didn't enjoy Deathwish but still beat all the heists and got sick of the game
>>
I stopped around Halloween last year
>>
>>336163509
Stealth is pretty difficult if only due to the RNG and the sometimes-messed up detection from cameras or guards. The true challenge is screwing up stealth but still succeeding in your jump to plan B with sub-optimal gear.
>>
>>336163415
Someone who quit doesnt know how the game works
Typical
>>
>>336164338
To be fair, a vast majority of the game's mechanics past "shooting people in the face deals more damage" aren't exactly presented well. It's not hard to look the stuff up, sure, but you shouldn't have to.
>>
>>336161920
I stopped right after Crimefest.
Fuck you, Vlad.
And fuck you, Almir.
>>
>>336161920

26/11/2014 bought the kike on wheelchair historical pack probably during vulve summer sale.

At that point I was just turning on the game farming achievements,using SAM for the ones whom required smart and toxic npcs aka other players and calling it a day.

Then grow tired and started to use the unlock,even so every update was a slug fest to the point it required 32gb for a miserable 500 mb patch and that's when I've uninstalled it.

Still unlocking chievos randomly with SAM just to make profile stalkers mad to the point someone reported me to their forums and even if I never dared to post there I got banned for cheating because 175 hours are not enough to reach infamy 25.

If I use SAM to idle 400 hours those chievos will probably look legit to their eyes,but sadly community made some stupid anti cheater script so if you don't come up with their expectations like having a public profile they will kick and name shame you on forums.

CSGO 2.0
>>
>>336165387
>if you don't come up with their expectations like having a public profile they will kick and name shame you on forums
literally who cares
>>
>>336165508

they?

I mean all those idiots on L4D

>profile friends only
>you hours must be low!
>kick

Kikeday

>profile friends only
>your hours must be low
>kick
>you've probably cheated infamy
>kick

CSGO

>why hello th
>kick

They do care...they do
>>
File: 1436931454678.jpg (5 KB, 251x260) Image search: [Google]
1436931454678.jpg
5 KB, 251x260
I stopped playing when they made it so that using cheat engines to unlock DLC-locked weaponry gave you the big CHEATER above your head that made all the white knights kick you for doing something that didnt affect them

Before then i'd been willing to ignore the increasingly jewish bullshit they were pulling with the game (mostly because I already bought the game and didnt need to pay for every single subsequent update) but when I started getting kicked just for using dlc unlocker I left and didnt look back
>>
My first time playing was on xb1 and the servers were so shit it was unplayable.
>>
>>336167352
i mean

why does this bother you

who cares about them
>>
Stopped playing after that update with the gun safes.
>>
In most games you're joking when you say they'll advertise for alienware, or the latest summer blockbuster, or whatever. In Payday that's literally half the updates. Other games, movies, TV shows, musicians, fucking museums? Overkill are so unashamedly jewish that it's incredible. I'm half expecting the next update to be a mask that's a Dorito's bag worn over the head
>>
the gameplay is literally the same thing but at different places
its complete filler after infamy 5

i quitted because the paid/free ratio is off, also adding microtransactions even though they promised not to is a real buzzkill
>>
File: 1380223850627.gif (2 MB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1380223850627.gif
2 MB, 275x275
>>336161920

I quit around when Armored Transport launched. Some game journo gave me his review copy which ended up being the deluxe edition or whatever that included Armored Transport and a mask or some shit. Played it long enough to get depressed at how badly they fucked it up and then quit.

Briefly came back when they added a diamond store heist since a few buddies picked it up, was even worse then. No longer could respec willy nilly and the money grind got even worse. Dropped it even harder at that point.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.