[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my house got robbed and i lost everything. 1 PS4, 1 WiiU,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: samsung-galaxy-j2-2.jpg (58 KB, 488x550) Image search: [Google]
samsung-galaxy-j2-2.jpg
58 KB, 488x550
So my house got robbed and i lost everything. 1 PS4, 1 WiiU, my motherfucking PC and all tvs and monitors. I only have one fucking android samsung galaxy j2. Can you guys recommend me some games for this shit to pass the misery away? Also post some specs for a new CPU with 1.500 k of budget. Help me /v/, you're my only hope.
>>
>>336158471
Sorry to hear that man hope you find the fuckers that took you shit
The only game i ever play on my phone is fallout shelter so you could try that
>>
Do you know which for your friends' acquaintances robbed you?
>>
i'd recommend buying a shotgun and dog to find the bastard(s)
>>
>>336159468
>friends' acquaintances

not him but because section 8 housing has moved to our area, people walk door to door while everyone is at work checking to see if doors are locked and looking for hidden keys pretty much every weekday, house robberies are fairly common
>>
>>336158471
Emulate older consoles. DS and lower ought to work, could try psp but who mnows about that. Sorry about your luck dude, hope they find those filthy blackies
>>
Feels good to live in nigger-free neighbourhood.
>>
Did you report it to the police? Also, does your house have security cameras? I really hope those fags get caught. I hate it when people take things they don't deserve.

The best thing you can do right now is play emulators on your phone I guess.
>>
>>336158471
>Can you guys recommend me some games for this shit to pass the misery away?
No! Don't you see how good this is for you? A chance to start all over and develop new Hobbies other than video games! Don't play any games and leave this board forever! Escape from vidya, do things with your life anon!
>>
Neko Atsume uwu
>>
I heard 2048 is good
>>
>>336158471
Get insurance nigga. Are you white? You live in the 1st world? You got a minimum wage paying job?
If you answered yes to any of those questions then you SHOULD have insurance.

Stupid idiot.
>>
>>336159771
Get out of there, man. It's over for your area.
>>
>>336158471
Hope you have home/renters insurance.

>inb4 you can't claim because your stuff was originally stolen.

Candy crush.
Hearthstone.
There's also some lite daws you can get if you make music

I just built a computer

Gtx 970
I5 4690
16gb ram
Micro Mobo
750 watt psu
128gb ssd
1tb had
Corsair mechanical keyboard
Samsung 144hz monitor
Windows 10 64 bit
Medium tower.

Got it all for about 1200.
>>
Get the MLP game
>>
File: N.png (69 KB, 306x309) Image search: [Google]
N.png
69 KB, 306x309
So how did this happen, OP? Were you away for several days or something?
>>
>>336158471
Stop being so damn materialistic. If I got robbed I wouldn't even care, just call the cops and let them handle it while I play some games.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.