[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are mmos dead /v? I cant remember any good mmo out in thr last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: CvNOxNA.jpg (43 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
CvNOxNA.jpg
43 KB, 500x384
are mmos dead /v?

I cant remember any good mmo out in thr last 5 years.

vanilla and burning crusade wow were good but after that it became shit

is the genre dead?
>>
>>336157352
Fuck off Randy
>>
>>336157352

Fuck off Lahey. You washed up, old fuck.
>>
File: 1454881520823.jpg (77 KB, 597x714) Image search: [Google]
1454881520823.jpg
77 KB, 597x714
GET OFF THE STAGE YA DRUNK BASTARD
>>
>>336157352

I'll give you 100$ to fuck off
>>
>>336157352
>wow was good
>>
>>336157352

Fuck off Randy
>>
Jim Lahey is my spirit animal.
>>
>>336158423

frigg off Ricky
>>
>>336157352

secret trailer park boys thread?
>>
>>336158489

Mine is Ricky. I pretty much live like him except I have an apartment.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R8At-Qno_o
>>
>>336158423
How about the pants come off Rick, and I kick the shit out of you?
>>
>>336158651
Get the fuck out of my trailer park
>>
>>336158817

fuck off Lahey
>>
What's the new series' like? Last series I watched Trevor and Corey got replaced with Jacob. It wasn't that great.
>>
>>336159481
In my opinion 10 was a real step up from 8 & 9 but a lot of people seem to disagree. 7 gets a lot better towards the end if you haven't already finished that one. but all in all I think/hope the series is getting better now after the emotional ending of 10.
>>
>>336159481
Everything after the series where Lahey has dynamite strapped to his chest is fanfiction.
>>
>>336159481
It was good until around 8, then it's just okay. 4 is my favorite, for reference
>>
>>336160442
Last one I watched was the series with the Swayze train. What series was that? Also watched a couple of the films and the live show. They were all awful. Surprising considering how fucking quality the majority of the series' were.
>>
>>336160739
That was 7
>>
>>336160649
Was series 4 the first appearance of Conky? Because I fucking loved that episode and a good few others from then. Watched everything back to back a couple of years ago so it's all a bit of a blur as to what goes where.
>>
>>336160978
Yeah, 4 had Conky and the Green Bastard, and the episode with the cougar, and the Rub n Tizzug
>>
File: Surfingskele.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Surfingskele.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>
>>336157352

Yes chink fucks killed mmos just like they killed the mobile market.
>>
>>336161247
Fuck, I forgot about half that shit. TPB and Still Game are probably the best long running comedy shows from the past couple of decades.
>>
>>336161451
I just rewatched S4 recently and I was laughing like a motherfucker. I just started watching Still Game too, strangely enough and it's funny. I have a hard time understanding them sometimes though to be honest. Just finished episode 3 I think
>>
File: 4L_9cQXl9Dc.jpg (78 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
4L_9cQXl9Dc.jpg
78 KB, 612x612
>>336159481
They're different.
>8 is as close to classic TPB as the swearnet stuff gets
>9 is the most flanderized out of all seasons ever but GOAT season for J-ROC and the Rocpile
Shzzaaya
>10 goes for a little more real and emotional approach but jumps the shark when celebs visit the park. It has it's really funny moments but the save the park rhetoric is tired already and the super edgy new characters don't add anything
>>
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 277x182
>>336157352
>ChinkScape
>>
MMOs are my only preferred genre so you can tell that my life has been a slow descent into depression

That said, I have been enjoying OSRS a LOT and I'm going for the quest cape, even though I played a lot back in the day.

I gold farm and stream wow occasionally and that can be fun, but only if I have people with me
>>
>>336161340
What game is that?
>>
>>336161685
imho things just got too self-aware in the last few seasons. I really liked the whole hotel arc though.
They weren't bad by any means, but they didn't have the same charm as the earlier seasons.
Completely agree on the celeb part of season 10 too family
>>
>>336161618
I'm jumping back into a Trailer Park Boys marathon tonight, right back in the mood. Still surprised people outside Scotland actually watch Still Game, it's very regional comedy. Here's the best bit in the entire show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6CcXjBf4vQ

And if you like that try Burnistoun, similarly brilliant and the main guys had one of the best gaming shows since Gamesmaster. One of the guys Rab also started the dorito pope thing and that article was pretty much the proto gamergate.
>>
>>336162171
>Still surprised people outside Scotland actually watch Still Game

My dad used to always watch Are You Being Served, Keeping Up Appearances, and Fawlty Towers so I kinda grew up seeing similar stuff. I love the bantz, bro and we don't get that kind of shit in US shows
>>
Last mmorpg i played was Archeage.I knew it was p2w and stuff but i couldn't play it because my old PC was so old and my friends started playing it again so i played it hardcore desu but that game needs a lot of time. anyway the reason i quit was.
>50 people raid
>making daily bosses
>3 pirates with 6k gearscore appears
Well killing those 3 people literally lasted 10 min. I said fuck that donators and quitted the game.It's an amazing game very fun very social but Pay to motherfucking win man.
pic: my guildies :(
>>
>>336161685
j roc stepping up his game every season

nigga a legend
>>
>>336161994
Wurm unlimited

/v/ has been on it for over 2 months now
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.