[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Cloud crossdressing scene in the FFVII remake going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Is the Cloud crossdressing scene in the FFVII remake going to make him look like a comedic drag queen or is it going to make him look like an authentic trap?

How do you think they're going to portray it?
>>
Probably the latter considering it's Final Faggotry we're talking about
>>
>>336156808
It's going to make him look like Lightning.
>>
>>336156808
Trap hopefully
>>
>>336157000
But the whole reason of his crossdressing is to make himself look like a girl, not like an underdeveloped boy.
>>
>>336156808
They've already said there's a possibility Lightning will be in the game somehow, so no doubt that will be how they do it. Just another reason not to buy it.
>>
What about THIS scene?
>>
If it's true to the original then it's going to be the latter, since Corneo picks him over Tifa and Aeris.
>>
>>336156912
Cloud always looked like a girl you faggot
>>
The remake is going to be all grimdark and "FUN ARE CHILDREN THERE'S NO FUN IN THIS MATURE GAME" and probably make the trap scene all angsty and shitty
>>
>>336157221
No they didn't.
>>
>>336157000
Either that or Aya Brea
Or choice between those two and classic dress
>>
>>336156808
well he already looks like a girl so...
>>
>>336157536
No it won't.
>>
File: 1456105285916.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456105285916.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>336157000
I'm willing to bet one of the wigs you can get is going to be lightnings hairstyle. make the joke come full circle that way.
>>
Honestly, they'll probably just wind up cutting the scene and telling us they couldn't think of a way to do it while maintaining the integrity of the game, or some bullshit like that.
>>
I hope they make him go full trap.
The R34 alone will drain my balls for months.
>>
>>336157271
confirmed cut
>>
>>336158319
Same, and I don't even consider myself gay. Just adventurous.
>>
>>336157271
What about THIS scene?
>>
>>336158502
No it isn't.
>>
>>336158709
If shes so strong why didnt she just knock her out in one punch
>>
>>336160160
She's a big guy.
>>
>>336156808
are you kidding? they'll just localize it out
>>
>>336158787

He's talking about their dicks
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.