[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: modern games that most of /v/ hasn't played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (2 MB, 1280x868) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1280x868
ITT: modern games that most of /v/ hasn't played
>>
>>336155494
>modern
As modern as Deus ex.
>>
Which is a shame, because it's really good.
>>
>>336155494
Half of /v/ wasnt even born when it came out
>>
>>336155494
Meh. The stealth is shit. The mission where you have to infiltrate that office building and be stealthy was a fucking chore
>>
Clive Barker ' Undying
>>
>>336157439
Git gud
>>
>You can't move bodies
>You have to take an item with you to dissolve them
This game is too old for its own good. Kate is hotter in 2 anyway.
>>
>>336157572
>game has shit mechanics
>lol git gud fagot

It doesn't work like that. Sure I could just muscle through it.

That doesn't make it good
>>
>>336155842
yeah it's really good if you like your adventures with qtes instead of puzzles and "cinematic experiences" instead of exploration and braindead casual non-game clicker shit instead of creative video games.
>>
>>336157886
You don't have to try THAT hard to fit in.

Dial it back a notch.
>>
>>336157439
NOLF isn't a stealth game. It's a straight FPS with spy gimmicks. I don't know if it's strictly impossible but in lot of missions you aren't even supposed to sneak through, just shoot everything.
>>
>>336155494
gog when
>>
>>336155494
Nolf 2 was better though, the level with Japanese village and the house in the tornado were amazing.
>>
>>336158341
never

game is stuck in licensing hell
>>
>>336155494
17 years old is modern huh? this game is probably older than most of /v/.
>>
>>336155494
I only even know it exists because of Funhaus tbqh.
>>
>>336157570
This game has a good arcade-y feel.
>>
>that random goat-fucker in NOLF 1

Brings a smile to my face.
>>
>>336155494
played it after FEAR, was surprising how the menus was basically the same
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.