[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I recently finished Arc 3 of rune factory 4 I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Selzauide.png (302 KB, 440x470) Image search: [Google]
Selzauide.png
302 KB, 440x470
So I recently finished Arc 3 of rune factory 4

I haven't cleared sharance maze yet, but how long is it? I wanna know how much more content I got before the game stops giving me leads and becomes "make your own fun" like challenging myself to get all level 10 crops or whatever
>>
Anyone? Video games?
>>
You come here asking about Rune Factory 4 knowing everyone who would post about it comes on at the wee hours of the morning.

Is Rune Factory any good?
>>
>>336150401
Have you rescued Venti?
>>
>>336151749
>knowing everyone who would post about it comes on at the wee hours of the morning

I'm not much of a morning guy nor did I know about that. I never played the original, but 4 is a blast. The aesthetics (?) remind me of ragnarok online for some reason and the combat feels just right without overcomplicating itself

Farming is pretty neat but quickly overshadowed unless you go in solely for that

>>336151920
Yeah. Had to make dylas go full gay over me but after FINALLY triggering the memory events I cleared rune prana and saved her. Now it's time to knock amber or dolce up
>>
>>336150401
There are 6 parts to the maze. Last one is 30 floors and the final boss is level 1000 so have fun with that.

Game is technically "over" at the end of Arc 3. The Maze and NPC interactions are what you've got left.
>>
File: 1461453896830.jpg (63 KB, 400x312) Image search: [Google]
1461453896830.jpg
63 KB, 400x312
>tfw you can't waifu Venti
Fucking xseed
>>
File: 1458005198160.jpg (27 KB, 367x276) Image search: [Google]
1458005198160.jpg
27 KB, 367x276
>>336152306
>tfw touring xseed after realizing this
>>
>>336152252
>final boss is level 1000

Jesus fuck. I have been shitting on all bosses thus far with ridiculous attack power and pretty much no defence but that sounds brutal
>>
>>336152506
Have you been playing on normal then? I thought Rune Prana got a bit too bullshit on hard. The game started becoming effort as opposed to a challenge.
>>
>>336150401
>You will NEVER have dragonfu
Wow go straight to hell OP
>>
>>336153048
Yeah I'm playing on normal

I made an alt character as the female protag to play exclusively on hard, but for now I'm doing everything as Lest on norma until I'm sure I cleared all dungeons and got all bosses

On a semi-related note is there another kind of dungeon flower? Level 10 dungeon flowers are a joke and the only reason to go there is to try and tame grimoire
>>
>>336153231
Oh shut up I'm miffed as well but I'm not complaining
>>
Venti is a stupid cunt and not even worth the time of day.
>>
>>336154605
>when the bait works
>>
What's a good boss to tame? Ambrosia was great at first but now she's really lagging behind, much like all other monsters

My best mon is a measly silver wolf with 2k HP who can't do jack squat in rune prana to save itself
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.