[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any of you still playing MGSV's online content? Specifically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Are any of you still playing MGSV's online content? Specifically referring to MGO3, but FOB infiltrations are also cool.
>>
lol what?
>>
>>336144337
>Are any of you still playing MGSV
You could have stopped there, the answer is no
>>
I nolifed MGO3 for two weeks when it came out.

I'm waiting for a spark to get me interested again: Cloaked in Silence ain't it.
>>
Online is still kinda fucked. I'll have killed somebody on my screen, then die a second later to that same person because they were apparently still alive and I was just seeing things

Pisses me off too much to want to play. A decent match can be pretty fun, just not enough to keep me coming back
>>
I just want a fuckinG NG option. How hard could it be to implement at this point?
>>
>>336144772
Is not like the game is fucked anon, the problem is that the game laks any dedicated servers ergo the shitty lag, etc, etc.

To be honest thats the same reason im stoped playing it. That said mgo3 is an awesome game and so fucking fun and fucking hilarious
>>
>>336144927
This, also the can implement subsistence, total stealth, and extreme in all main missions. That would be awesome
>>
200+ hours total spent playing this game, easily 150+ of that was infiltrating FOBs

it was fun and exciting the first few times, but after a while, once you memorize guard placements, camera placements and UAV placements it just becomes brainless muscle memory resource farming

the few times the defender would come in was always fun though

campaign got boring real quick when part 2 came, which was weird because part 1 was super good imho

copy paste missions are never acceptable
>>
>>336145198
Assuming that you aren't an idort, there's a mod called Infinite Heaven that adds in options to tweak every mission to your liking.
>>
>>336146132
part 2 as-shipped is post-game content. the death of skullface is the end of the main story and everything else is just an optional bonus
>>
>>336144337
Nobody defends their fob because it's pointless
>>
>>336146132
This. I checked back on my FOB a month ago after not playing at all for about 6 months, only a total of 3 people bothered to infiltrate my FOB successfully. There's no real point outside of just wanting to since resources and soldiers are easy as fuck to get.
>>
>>336148264
yea just open cheat engine, lol
>>
File: 1460843618863.jpg (78 KB, 340x314) Image search: [Google]
1460843618863.jpg
78 KB, 340x314
>>336144337

I like to boot up MGS V every now and then for FOB defense. Turn on Security Challenge and the invasions come pouring in when you have nukes.

>guy invades my FOB over and over
>he gets BTFO every time
>invades again with CE turned on
>still beat him
>>
I'll play it once it's finished.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.