[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Barotrauma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>What is this?
A free SS13-ish game about dying horribly on a submarine.
>Where do I get it?
http://undertowgames.com/barotrauma/
>Is there a server?
the current server that is up is wowzers, pass is rage
>Where do I get the subs?
https://mega.nz/#F!3MUDiAJb!6FxQW3qXBTmcXBmBppQCfw
>What do I do in-game?
General rundown is: Get generator running, set up the railguns, go to objective marker, kill monster/get artifact, go to endpoint. Also fix any hullbreaches and get any unwanted water out the sub during all of that.These tasks are all shared across the crew obviously, so you don’t have to (and shouldn’t) do all of it yourself.
>I’m new to this, should I take assistant?
No. The game has character skills and the assistant is objectively worst at everything. Take engie or mech.
>What are the controls?
WASD to move, E to interact, Tab to chat. Type "r;" in front of your message to talk on the radio. LMB uses most objects in your hand, some others have to be “aimed” with RMB first, like any weapon or the welder/cutter. CTRL to crouch.
>How do I set up the generator?
Set shutdown temp to 6-7k, then fission to 100% until around 2k (grid load and temp should be the same), then enable auto-adjustment and you’re basically done unless someone fucks with it. Just make sure to replace the fuel rod once it’s empty.
>How do I set up the railgun?
Set the capacitors to charge at 100% and put the shells into the loader (pick them up with E, then hit E on the loader and drag them into the boxes with your mouse). Protip: C4 (and possibly stun grenades) can be put into the shells to make them more deadly.
>How do I fire the railgun?
E on the periscope, then RMB to aim and LMB to fire.
>How do I equip a diving suit?
Unequip your current clothes, then hit E on the diving suit. Don’t forget to put in an oxygen tank
Server name is Chen
Password is Honk
>>
SOMEONE MADE A GAME ABOUT PRESSURE

I THOUGHT THIS WAS NEVER EVER
>>
I haven't played in a long while, what's changed since 3.1.5?
>>
>>336144197
new server when?
>>
>>336145103
Server name is Chen
Password is Honk
its RIGHT THERE at the bottom
>>
>>336144197
i kind of don't see the SS13 vibe coming from this.
Just seem like a multiplayer Giant monster underwater survival game.

Nobody is making drugs and nobody is probably a terrorist.
>>
>>336144579
Nah. Just a few smhucks surviving sea monsters.
Not a Sea lab management game.
>>
>guy on server last night who bombed the ship and got banned
>not a terrorist
>>
>>336145403
People can be dicks. but it isn't a object of the game.
Everyone can be dicks in multiplayer games.
>>
>>336145234
>server literally RIGHT HERE
>no one joins
>>
>go to the trouble of updating my game and my subs
>Join server
>Literally no one here

I guess /v/ really does hate video games.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.