[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The new Valkyria Chronicle game, as participated, is shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>The new Valkyria Chronicle game, as participated, is shit according to demo reviews
>Valkyria Chronicle 2,3 will never get a remake
>you will never see your favorite Valkyria in HD graphics
>never
>ever

Why am I even fucking living
>>
>>336143045
>participated

I mean anticipated
I'm undergoing a emotional recession so hard that I can't even spell right.
>>
fun fact: nintendrones are very rampant in jap review sites and will rate down every ps exclusives
>>
I actually liked 2 a lot, because even though the setting and story were infantile, gameplay was good, it had shitton of classes and subclasses, weapons to develop and tank parts to fiddle with, and that's my jam.
3 was kinda meh, a step too far with edge and chuuni shit like that gunblade. Also little of what I liked in 2.
>>
>>336143621
Negative reviews are accurate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw1PEGJfzE4
>>
>>336143621
I watched the playthrough video.
It's shit, man. They ripped everything good about Valkyria Chronicle from it. I knew it was going to be shit the moment I saw those magazine captures.
>>
>>336144072
>>336144086
looks pretty good desu senpai
>>
>>336144296
What's wrong with your sense of fun?
>>
>>Valkyria Chronicle 2,3 will never get a remake

Good, especially since VC2 is a grindy as fuck. It's the grindiest RPG I've played since an MMO.

Eat shit and fucking die you obnoxious PS4 and PC faggot who thinks everything on the PS3 and PSP deserves a re-release on your precious PS4/PC. Remastering games doesn't make them into the patron saints of video games, it leads to stagnation.
>>
File: imfinee.jpg (85 KB, 442x650) Image search: [Google]
imfinee.jpg
85 KB, 442x650
>>336144072
Please tell me this is just an overworld part. Please tell me they didn't turn this into a Chest-High Wall TPS.
>>
>>336144072
Doesn't look to bad. Shame it'll never get translated
>>
>>336144064
>I actually liked 2
>3 was meh
Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.