[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you're overleveled >you summoned >you blocked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: me on the right.jpg (178 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
me on the right.jpg
178 KB, 800x600
>you're overleveled
>you summoned
>you blocked
>you rolled
>you used spells
>you used longswords,
>uchigatanas, rapiers, estocs,
>you read a wiki
>you died
do any of these aply to you?
>>
>>336142295
No, because I don't play meme souls.
>tips fedora

But seriously, what's point of this thread? Everyone's at least done 2 of these things who has played a souls game, most likely on their first. What discussion are you trying to start here that cant be had in any of the other 5 DS3 threads?
>>
>>336142295
>you can't use any mechanics that the game gives you to beat the game

have a (You), friend :^)
>>
>>336142295
>you blocked
>you rolled

Arent those your only options?
>>
I did block'n'roll, guilty
>>
thankfully not
I finished it on Extreme Mode with SL 1 calamity ring equipped bare fists only

placed some ultra greatswords on the other slots to get my weight above 70% just for the fun of it
>>
>>336142295
>you rolled
>you used longswords
Did fine.
>>
>>336142295
HURF DURF I BEAT THE GAME BY NOT EVEN PLAYING IT, I WENT TO FROM'S HQ AND SUCKED MIYAZAKI'S TINY CHINK COCK SO HARD MY GAME DISC EXPLODED AND THE SHARDS PENETRATED HIS ASSHOLE AND MY CONSOLE, GIVING ME ALL THE ACHIEVEMENTS. FUCKING CASUALS REEEEEE
But seriously though, fuck everyone boasting about beating "hard games", especially dark souls
>>
File: 1257370688883.jpg (36 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
1257370688883.jpg
36 KB, 435x435
>you didn't run behind him to get in his blindspot
>>
>>336142867
You can run and walk and take the hit.
>>
>>336143148
Blindspot my ass, the arrow rain will go back through him and hit you
>>
>>you're overleveled
65 (I was comfortable at that level)
>>you summoned
no
>>you blocked
not at all
>>you rolled
correct
>>you used spells
no
>>you used longswords,
>>uchigatanas, rapiers, estocs,
the longsword
>>you read a wiki
only when I saw someone at a bonfire with Alva's armour before I fought the final boss
>>you died
of course
>>
>>336142295
>Finished the game level 70
>Didn't use any summon besides NPCs I liked
>Dropped a black knight shield on my first black knight, used that one
>Not an idiot
>Pyromancies becaused I build mundane despite it being completely useless, I just wanted to collect and try everything
>I used the frost sword, it has a similar moveset and stance which I like
>Nope
>At the end I did to see what I might have missed in terms of NPCs, so many failed questlines...
>I got gud
>>
>>336143221
then
>you chugged/upgraded estus
should be an option on this awful list
>>
>>336143221
You can curl and let swings go over your head... but isn't that dodge?
>>
>>336142295
>Nah
>Narp (I want to try though)
>Duh
>Sure have
>Nuh uh
>Hell yeah
>Nah, yep, for sure
>Once or twice
>Of course.
>>
>he didn't calamity ring armor of thorns (but only the arms) roll kill every boss with greatswords in slots to fat roll

We share a board with these guys
>>
>you're overleveled
>you used longswords,
>uchigatanas, rapiers, estocs,
yes to all except those 3
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.