[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (32 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
32 KB, 460x215
Guys I cant do it.

The keyboard controls are too bad, even with DSfix.

The only controller I have is a DS4, but I've followed tutorials online but they don't work.

Please, I want to git gud.
>>
pitful self bump i need help please
>>
You're retarded if you can't get the ds4 to work
>>
This game's control is terrible, don't even bother. The only good thing on it it's the lore and some of the fights. It's a very very bad port.

Just jump to DS3 already since it has better gameplay.
>>
360 controller is literally plug and play, XB1 controller probably is too, since it's like the exact same thing just a little better.

>>336139691
If you have a controller it controls the same as on consoles. The only 'bad' thing about the port is if you use DSfix to play at 60 fps you'll sometimes fall through the ground when sliding down ladders.
>>
>>336138907
>I've followed tutorials online but they don't work.

Are you an actual toddler?

Download DS4Windows

Open DS4Windows and plug in your DS4

Run the game.
>>
>>336140238
it doesn't even open
>>
>>336138907
https://steamcommunity.com/app/211420/discussions/0/864976115260012271/?l=finnish
"Oka" has a guide on this to make DS4 controllers work by making Windows see them as Xbox controllers, works fine.
>>
>>336140624

click on "DS4Windows.exe". You extracted the folder, right?
>>
Play something else.
The Souls series is pure trash.
>>
>>336141159
That's what I am doing. I just get the loading circle for about half a second but nothing opens.
>>
>>336141410

Try InputMapper instead. It's basically the same thing, I just prefer DS4W since it's less bloated and doesn't ask for donations.
>>
>>336138907
>tfw the keyboard controls are now my preferred way to play.
They are legitimately better for everything other than when your back is up against a wall.
>>
File: 20160430213038_1.jpg (694 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160430213038_1.jpg
694 KB, 1920x1080
>>336138907
Good to see another anon who's late to the party. I played it a bit a year ago but the controls were so shit I gave up. Started again last week with an x360 controller and I'm having a blast. I thought the difficulty was its only appeal but I was wrong, it's a really good game so keep it up, getting this shit port working is worth the effort
>>
>>336138907
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4-To-XInput-Wrapper

Try this or just get a 360 controller. (Not the knockoffs, they break easily)
>>
I played this game with a Logitech from 2007. You people are retarded.
>>
>>336140238
Doesn't work for me.
>>
How do people have trouble running ds4? I came home pass drunk last night and installed it on my roommates computer to play SF5.
>>
>>336141527
Holy fuck, thanks man. This is working. All i need to do now is configure it.
>>
use ds4windows
>>
>>336143135

read the thread you dildo
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.