[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
>One month later
Does anyone care anymore? Where's the updates?
>>
its objectively worse than Club Nintendo in this stage

maybe it'll get better when the NX is out
>>
>>336137960
They probably are holding out the good stuff for E3.
>>
>>336138217
>You can get a hot upcoming game early.
>It's Paper Mario: Color Splash.
>>
It updated today, cuck.
>>
>>336137960
The update is new discounts because they extended the period for everything else that was going to run out.
>>
It'll probably get more worthwhile missions and rewards as Nintendo launches more mobile games and NX.

>Where's the updates?
It just updated today. They changed out all the eShop coupons for other games and added some Miitomo items.

The full game options haven't been changed yet, but it's only been available for one month. That's barely enough time to earn one game. They'll switch them out for new options in July and August.

My Nintendo currently has two games on offer that are exclusive to it: Zelda Picross (brand new) and WarioWare Touched (3DS release). Getting both takes 2000 coins.

>>336138217
It's very unlikely that they'll announce anything related to My Nintendo at E3 or during any Nintendo Direct this year. The updates will keep being unannounced.
>>
>>336137960
The rewards are pretty garbage but I wouldn't even mind that if the gold points you got from game purchases wasn't strictly tied to digital purchases. I mostly buy nintendo games physically because of their shitty online purchasing system.
>>
>>336138781
Buy games and get shitty discounts on other older games! Yay!

Screw them giving free games n shiz; discounts and Miitomo hats is where it's at.
>>
File: 1426509807618.gif (501 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1426509807618.gif
501 KB, 500x313
>check new updates
>discounts for shovelware and Pikmin 3
>garbage costumes for Miitomo shovelware
>only thing worth noting even a bit is still TP Picross, which is pretty bare, even for Picross
>no option to redeem points for free eShop cash, like Bing does for Xbox and Amazon vouchers
This new service is so garbage, compounded atop all the other shit Nintendo's been pumping out as of late, that I feel like I'm watching a Groucho Marx film, and it's building up to the big punchline at E3.
God damn I cannot wait to watch them go down in flames this coming digital event.
>>
why would anyone waste reward points on discounts when you could wait for a sale or price drop?
>>
>>336137960

I care, just got myself an Ink Tank for Miitomo, to go with the splatoon clothes I've got. I also got Zelda Picross, because Pokemon Picross is a Pay2Win piece of garbage. My only real issue with it is there's specific 'Miitomo' coins. Are they going to do this with other games, or are they gonna require us to keep using Miitomo to cash in on some of the rewards? Seems like a short-sighted kind of deal. Why not just give us more Silver coins, if they both count as the same currency?

Also, anyone have Picross e6? It seems worth it, but I feel like the charm kinda falters when the pictures are just random visuals, rather than connected with a theme.
>>
File: 1401892938524.jpg (93 KB, 561x700) Image search: [Google]
1401892938524.jpg
93 KB, 561x700
15%

Thanks greedy whores.
>>
>>336137960
I have yet to pick TP Picross. Honestly, I am saving coins, being ready for something bigger they will inevitably put in. I am at 1900 coins so far.
>>
>>336137960
I have around 1500 platinum coins already and there's nothing worth buying. I'll just go with WarioWare, and it's not even gonna be for me
>>
No physical prizes no care.
It also makes me go out and do useless bullshit. Old one was just like, thanks for actually buying thrw games heres free shit
>>
File: 4L_b5SXjCtf.jpg (49 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
4L_b5SXjCtf.jpg
49 KB, 500x436
I stopped giving a shit because no physical rewards and the decent stuff is locked behind the gold points. I'll probably check in to see what I get after I buy a game but I can't be arsed to gather silver coins or Miitomo coins.
>>
No one cares about Nintendo in general
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.