[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /v/s thoughts on this game? what are you hopes for 5?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 16417_persona_4.jpg (673 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
16417_persona_4.jpg
673 KB, 1600x900
What are /v/s thoughts on this game?
what are you hopes for 5?
>>
>>336137409
>what are your hopes for 5?
It gets a release date ;_;
>>
P4 > IS > FES > EP > P1 >>>>> P3P

I hope P5 feels more like P2's and P4 (and P1 to an extent) than P3. I hope it doesn't up the weeb stuff up much. I hope Atlus remembers the Persona series is funny, as well as dark.

I hope Ryuki isn't an edgelord and Morgana isn't a Teddie clone (which the information they've released seems to be making her out to be). I liked the battle system in P4G but I hope thye have found a way to bring the battle system closer to the Press turn system, at least in how fun it is.
>>
>>336137409
What are the characters relationships to one another like, If I don't mac on naoto will kanji? He seems to like her.
>>
>>336137984
>What are the characters relationships to one another like

They're all friends and stay that way

>If I don't mac on naoto will kanji? He seems to like her.

Nigger doesn't act on it so she's free game
>>
>>336137813
Hilarious bait, did you play p4 first?
>>
>>336138276
That kind of sucks. Some of your party members should fall in love.
>>
anyone who thinks P4 is better than 3 has brain problems
>>
File: Vento Aureo.png (673 KB, 1280x772) Image search: [Google]
Vento Aureo.png
673 KB, 1280x772
just as P4 was a bunch of highschoolers with psychological manifestation powers solving murders in a small town, I hope P5 involves taking down a mysterious crime boss while committing criminal acts of their own
>>
>>336138863
wait there are only like 5 characters?
>>
>>336139347
revealed thus far, yeah
>>
>>336138495
Nah, started with FES. Didn't play P4 until Golden.

I take it you're a P3fag?
>>
>>336139347
I hope it stays like that.
>>
>>336138863
I wanna fuck that cat
>>
>>336139514
There is already at least one additional party member confirmed.

You can hear her at the start of PV#03.
>>
>>336139514
why though?
>>
Otherwise good game ruined by awful characters and drowned in spinoffs that ruin the ending
>>
It is one of the greatest games of all time. 5 will be great but can't possible ly live up to the hype.
>>
>>336139754
I'd rather they had fewer, better developed characters that interacted with each other a lot.

>>336139679
Oh well.
>>
>>336139824
>awful characters
I didn't like Chie's voice it was so fucking awful. She was pretty annoying but that VA just made her unbearable. Teddy was kind of annoying too. The rest were cool though. Kanji and Rise where my favoirte characters.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.