[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, at what point did this board become supportive of Consoles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: kl98iwn0ykg0.jpg (43 KB, 281x222) Image search: [Google]
kl98iwn0ykg0.jpg
43 KB, 281x222
I don't play too many games anymore, but holy fucking Christ seeing all of these neoterms like Pcuck and whatnot is just. What?

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>336136716
People finally realized that there's no particular reason to be an elitist PC user because the platform has no real games worth playing.

Mustards are literally the beer snobs of vidya.
>>
the only games PC has got going for is Mount&Blade and ARMA, and the new M&B is coming to consoles anyway.
>>
>>336137491

>Beer snobs
>Is content with shitty beer, most likely a dumb amerifat that drink Coors light or budweiser

Sure buddy, it's dumb to be a "elitist" for quality.
>>
considering this entire site was made for japanese culture and anime, i assume /v/ was always fine with consoles considering the vast majority of games from japan were on them.
>>
>>336137912
>Why bother getting drunk for a few bucks when you can get drunk on less beer for $15?

You're a faggot, and i barely drink. Beer snobs are annoying.
>>
>>336136716
>superman's Bizarre adventure
>>
>>336137912
There's nothing wrong with liking craft beer but if you're one of those niggers that gets offended by someone drinking regular bargain beer than you're a fucking faggot who needs to kill yourself
>>
>>336138219
>What the fuck? Why is my stand a nigger?
>>
Nothing on PC makes it worth the money to pay for good ones

why buy a nice graphics card? To play WoW? Undertale? Final Fantasy XIV?

it's not really worth it when all your friends have consoles anyway and PC pretty much churns out 8bit indies that you could play on a smartphone
>>
>>336138372
Cause the nigger is a man of steel
>>
>>336138372
welp, at least he's robotic looking like most stands
>>
>>336136716
normies took over 4chan long ago
>>
>>336137491
Your comment can pretty much be applied to any platform.
>>
File: wrestlers menacing.jpg (160 KB, 901x901) Image search: [Google]
wrestlers menacing.jpg
160 KB, 901x901
>>336138439
million keks had
>>
>>336137491
It all depends on whether you feel like paying for games or not, not much of a reason other than pirating to have a PC if you don't care about graphics or memes.
>>
>>336137815
If I pull that off, will you die?
>>
Both the ps4 and xbox have shit output if they cant do 4k then im not interested streaming is utter trash the bitrates are laughably shit and cant even start to compare to uhd blurays not even joking panasonic player i got is amazing the upscaleing of normal bluray its really fucking good its made watching movies good again I saw the dark knight for the first time the other day and it looked amazing but the joker wasnt even acted that good he wasnt even that crazy plenty of actors could have done it better but the film is good interstellar was crazy he black hole bit all the scenes shot with the imax cameras look out of this world
>>
>>336136716
I am sick and tired of these cockgobbling consolewar threads. it brings nothing new to this board and usually end up with people getting migranes. I hope you fucking die OP, nd not just pass away in your sleep DIE, but get kidnapped by a pack of nigger, raped in all your orifices, shat on, maimed, dismembered, raped again and again and again, pissed on, and burned. FUCK YOU. The next time I see someone doing this I'll just fucking report it or go and tell the mods myself on IRC, they know me, and you'll be fucking BANNED FOR LIFE. Try me post one again see WHAT. THE. FUCK. happens you dumb stupid faggot OP.
*puts cigarette out on your forehead*
>>
>>336136716
Why is it that people argue wich platform is better for gaming?

You play right into the hands of the AAA devs when retards go full autist brand loyalty drone
>>
>>336136716
Because being dedicated to a single platform is actually retarded no matter how you put it.
>>
File: 1459545590866.png (93 KB, 455x324) Image search: [Google]
1459545590866.png
93 KB, 455x324
>pcfats say exclusives are wrong and no game should be held to a single platform
>when it comes to console games
>the moment PC gets an exclusive and the dev says no console plans, they go apeshit

being an idort is better anyway and if you disagree you're a faggot and should choke on gabens cum.

>b-b-but muh 4k textures and muh mods!
>muh upscaled emulators

nobody cares
>>
>>336138156
>I only drink to get drunk
Let me guess all alcohol is icky anyway?
I remember when i was 14
>>336138345
Why would you get offended by someone drinking water?
>>336136716
Normies like
>>336137491
Came along. The board has largely weebs who just play ps4 cause of jap games and there is nothing wrong with that and we all just sort of are cool with whatever. But normie console kiddies come along and think console wars are the cool hip thing to do, and get mad when games they like are released on other platforms, and now other people can play or w.e.
>>
>>336138381
>all your friends play console?
What? Are all your friends in HS or something? Do they just play call of duty? I have like 0 console friends other than people who just play cod and fifa. I'm thr only one i know with one just cause i have to play all the weeb games.

Also you buy the noce graphics card to play thr same games but at >1080p 60fps with much better visual settings. Not like ps4 or xbone have any exclusives past 5-6 jap games either.
>>
>>336136716
This board has always loved video games. PC, consoles, whatever. We love games.

It's just shitsticks like you that never shut the fuck up about how your platform is better than others that fuck it all up. People are just sick of it at this point.
>>
>>336140830
To be fair, pc gamers have undergone a lot of BS that has helped make some very anticonsole.
>Visual downgrades for console
I.e.The witcher 3
>shit ports
Arkham knight
>Toaster exclusive
Having to pay $400 to play a game at low settings, can make you bitter about it.
But for the most part i agree, i don't really care.
>>
>>336140830

>This board has always loved video games.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>336141754
> tips edgedora
>>
Guys on PC used to be called PCfats, now they're called PCucks. Nothing has changed, console war kids have only found a new word to use.
>>
Unless you owned an original ps1 console or piece of shit n64 condole your opinion is worthless dont even comment on consoles as you dont know shit
>>
File: 1460762070727.jpg (237 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460762070727.jpg
237 KB, 1280x720
PC gaming got popular again.

The PC community has always been spotty, but over the last few years Steam's accessibility has allowed it to be flooded with such pure AIDS that it makes the juvenile, trashy console playerbase of the last gen seem like a marvelous utopia.
>>
>>336142616
Most people owned one of those anon... Don't feel special.
>>
>>336142742
Thats the point everyone who owned a ps1 and ps2 knows there were a couple games on each platform that was a good game considering
>>
PC gaming fucking sucks now
It used to have cool new niche shit like DOOM, EYE, Quake, Deus Ex, Mount & Blade, etc.
But now Western game developers are creating jackshit and as a result, PC gaming is not what it used to be.
Steam also got really popular, and now Steam isn't even a place to play cool Valve games like they used to be - Half-Life mods, Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, TF2, aren't what they used to be. Indieshit, ASSFAGGOTS, pure shit console port games all top the charts on Steam, and stupid Steam market shit forced into Valve games.
Nowadays, if you wanna play niche shit with no bullshit, consoles are really the way to go now.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.