[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I still miss Ragnarok Online.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1433466111488.jpg (228 KB, 1098x735) Image search: [Google]
1433466111488.jpg
228 KB, 1098x735
I still miss Ragnarok Online.
>>
HAHA TIME FOR RENEWAL
>>
>>336134572

Playing Renewal just hurts.
>>
>>336134807
Buy more cash shop items, slave.
>>
>>336134024
Fuck no, it was full of BRs shitters for some reason.
>>
>>336135420
huehue?
>>
Tree of savior is coming up this month

I'm gonna play it knowing that it's nothing like RO

because those memories will never return
>>
>>336135487

Tree of Savior is shit in every regard except graphics and OST though.
>>
>>336135718
Why is shit?

Really, I want to know, I really looking foward to play it but Iooks like isn't good at all
>>
Knowing that this is being made makes it even worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkegq06jDGA
>>
>>336135718
It's the same as RO then.
>>
>>336135854

I'll give you a quick rundown.

>Very linear. You have to do every quest and go through every map (most of which are basically corridors) in a line to progress.
>All enemies are basically the same except for looks.
>Bosses are nothing but slow attacking bulletsponges.
>Most classes play the same. There are no passives that make the classes distinct.
>High spell cost and cooldowns makes them un-fun to use.
>Pay2win.
>Stats are shit and barely affect anything.
>Not balanced at all, some classes straight up suck and other are OP as fuck.

And those are just a few of the many, many problems.
>>
Me too. Tried to go back, and it's never the same. Never ever. I honestly haven't been able to get into an mmorpg since
>>
>>336136551
This summarizes it well. And bullshit like: You need a fucking pass just to trade items, but it expires after like 30 uses IIRC, which includes moving items out of Guild Storage as well.
And most items themselves can be traded a max of 3 times.
>You can't even give someone in your party some weapon you'll never use cause it's not for your class and it's not high level or valuable
>>
Me too
>>
>>336136551

Pretty much this. Every high level build I looked up was just a thousand buffs then they auto attacked the boss to death.

Pretty bland.
>>
>>336135718
even the OST is insipid and boring generic 'orchestral' music like it was some WRPG, though

it's nothing awestrucking and memorable like RO's OST was
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.