[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elder Scrolls V thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Elder Scrolls V thread?
>>
I used to be an adventurer like you, until i took an arrow to the knee
>>
File: 1462117508499.jpg (105 KB, 1137x1012) Image search: [Google]
1462117508499.jpg
105 KB, 1137x1012
>>336131723
Fucking stop.
>>
>>336131670

I played it heavily for like two weeks after release and then stopped after a bunch of bugged quests and other stupid shit.

I really want to see Solstehim, so I bought the GOTY edition with all expansions on Steam.

Should I bother playing it? I also heard Dawnguard was alright.
>>
I started playing Elder scrolls online a few days ago, and then I realized how "good" was skyrim with mods at least one ENB and maybe something else

goddam they fucked up the mmo
>>
>Fallout 4 with swords
>>
File: redoranguard.jpg (111 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
redoranguard.jpg
111 KB, 600x600
>>336131670
>>336132441

Solstheim was the best part of the fucking game hands down
>>
>>336132670

>goddam they fucked up the mmo

They really did, the most expansive and detailed world in vidya, they had no excuse to fuck it up so bad.
>>
Is dragon borne any more in depth similar to shivering isle, or is it the same empty shallow experience that is skyrim?
>>
>>336134152
It's a lot better. Not as good as Shivering Isle but it's definitely worth playing.
>>
>>336132890
I liked the questline for Dawnguard better (only when you're a vampire though. The actual Dawnguard line is retarded), but Solstheim had a fantastic amount of new content. Goes to show how interesting a region Morrowind was.
>>
File: 1455912640771.jpg (96 KB, 1009x810) Image search: [Google]
1455912640771.jpg
96 KB, 1009x810
>>336132441
>then stopped after a bunch of bugged quests and other stupid shit
Pretty much sums up every time I've tried playing skyrim.

Start a character and try to do quests. somewhere along the line they break, I'm unable to finish them, and i have to forever deal with some half finished questline with none of the rewards.

Make a character just to goof off and not do quests. clear out random areas, kill dudes and sell loot. After sevearl hours I notice I have about 20 pounds of quest related items that I cant get out of my inventory nor do I have any clue who to give them to in order to get rid of them.
>>
>>336132441
The DLC's are fucking amazing. Whole new game.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.