[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DS2 is so bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ds2-darksucker.jpg (178 KB, 711x499) Image search: [Google]
ds2-darksucker.jpg
178 KB, 711x499
Why is everything in this game just objectively worse than everything in DS1 or DS3?
>>
It has a better magic system.

R1 isnt the meta.

More varied locations.

Better animations.

I can go on.
>>
>>336126421
you can go on with your shitty opinions? wow thats amazing!
>>
DaS 2 was far better than DaS on the fact alone it doesn't take a nosedive 1/2 into the game

Dark Souls is a steady incline then abrupt drop right after obtaining the Lord-vessel
Dark Souls 2 has highs and lows all over the place but they balance out
Dark Souls 3 is a pure incline of quality

Anyways, the only reason most people hold 1 in such high regard is because it's their first souls game, but if you take each game as its own instead of part of a series, they stand out more
>>
>>336126421
>"It has a better magic system."

Stopped reading right there jesus christ.
>>
Because it is literally the worst game of all time. Everything about it is dreadful and unplayable, and anyone that says otherwise should kill themselves.FUCK THIS GAME AND FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!
>>
>>336126421
Have you tried parrying?
>>
>>336126421
>better animations
Jesus Christ now I know you're actually retarded
>>
>>336126151
The Souls games are one of the rare series where each game only makes it all better.

DS3 > (BB) > DS2 > DS1 > DeS
>>
>>336129632
This, though personally I liked DaS 2 more than BB but the rest is accurate
>>
>>336126941
the tracking is way better, a lot better than DS3, and it's actually viable.
>>
>>336126421
Back then we start trolling with these, now Im starting to believe that there are people that actually believe this.
>>
DS2 has a huge amount of flaws but people are way too fast to overlook what it brought to the series.

Power stances, different weapon types, a fuckton amount of new spells that aren't all just shoot larger and larger soul arrows, some decent armor sets, other stuff too.

Granted, one of the Souls series strongest aspects is world-building and DS2 shat the bed on that one but it definitely showed some potential that was better utilized in DS3.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.