[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games that aged like milk Just played through this for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 250px-Kdl1ussmall.jpg (33 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
250px-Kdl1ussmall.jpg
33 KB, 250x251
ITT: Games that aged like milk

Just played through this for the first time in years after playing Robobot, it's extremely short, even compared to other platformers of the time, the controls feel bad, and overall it just doesn't feel fun to play now.
>>
powers casualised the series
>>
>>336126127
GTA3
>>
>>336126127
This game is really solid overall. Its just mega easy and lacks the replayability of future Kirby games because it doesnt have any collectables and a limited set of powers.

Its still neat though. Good music, good gameplay, good bosses and tons of secrets.
>>
>>336126586
Kirby has always been mega-casual outside of True Arena.
Powers made the game actually fun to play.
>>
>>336126728
to what secrets do you refer?
>>
>>336126918
Some hidden shit, like in that space stage you can fly into the moon which brings you to a longass freefall room with plenty of free items.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 165x148) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 165x148
Any Kirby games Is dissapointing past your first one because of lack of proper challenge.

You want something good tot tattle with (and If you really have a need to play that there kirbeh) play Mirrorland.
>>
File: 1459725599576s.jpg (3 KB, 125x111) Image search: [Google]
1459725599576s.jpg
3 KB, 125x111
>>336127198
Because Kirby games in general are easy and meant for casual audience, while you're trying to find a challenging game.

Right.

Also, almost all the Kirby games offer extra modes in the end that are challenging and sometimes hard, like the True Arena.
>>
>kirby is easy

No fucking shit. Didnt the creator of the game say that he started kirby as a game that little children could play? It's supposed to be easy. Kirby's dreamland is my favorite of the series because of the music and cool levels, but it's piss easy. It's a game for children.
>>
File: KDL2_Boxart.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
KDL2_Boxart.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
second one was one of the best games from my childhood

it's still great
>>
>>336128894
gotta agree with you there

the cool combos of kirby powers + companions was awesome
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.