[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with summoning in this game? I could spend 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
What's up with summoning in this game? I could spend 10 minutes pressing summon signs and it'll keep telling me "failed to summon"

I don't think it's my Internet either since I can invade okay.
>>
it started doing that to me a few days ago

doesnt take 10 minutes for me but i see that message a lot
>>
>>336122649
They didn't patch it either.
>>
>>336122558
Because there are a lot of players like you who run around trying to summon people the second their signs appear
in other words they've already been summoned by someone else
>>
>>336123175
Sucks.
>>
>>336122558
>B-team makes summon work
>B-team adds fun shit
>B-team goes full memetard with weapons
>B-team only failed at fucking game design

Di-did we just got monkey paw'd
>>
>>336122558
Maybe try to.git gud u fucking coop.scrub
>>
>>336122558
every souls game has the same issue on release, the game is so populated that people are getting summoned by others quicker than you can get to them. just keep trying!
>>
>>336122558
>summoning

kill yourself you fucking casual piece of shit

you are the cancer that ruined dark souls
>>
>>336122558
What's up with invading?

Been playing for 40+ hours and not a single invasion has happened. And yes, I've been embered for most of the time.

Firewall or sth?
>>
>>336125027
Not a single time? Something's fucked up on your end if you've actually been embered most of that time. Invasions to prioritise players with phantoms summoned, but not getting a single one solo is ridiculous
>>
>>336125240
I've played 3-4 hour invasion sessions a few times now, I'm lucky if I can get one solo player an hour. About 7/10 will be a blue baby with two phantoms already summoned. It's fun when you aren't getting facefucked by four running R1 spamming swordcucks.
>>
>>336125524
Use your soapstones if you want a one on one fight, that's what they're there for. Orb invasions are almost never going to be in your favour unless you find clever and scummy ways to win.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.