[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well /v/, who did you throw it at?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
well /v/, who did you throw it at?
>>
I did not hit em'
>>
>>336118221
Some jackass grabbed my hand before I could throw the ball
>>
>>336118221
Dont play shitty games
>>
>game gives you a choice to act unethical
>doesn't follow through if you choose to be

JUST
>>
It wouldn't let me throw it.
>>
>>336118398
Wouldn't want to ACTUALLY pretend to be racist in a virtual world, now would we
>>
>>336118221
Blacky.
In the infinite universe it seemed like racisn was everyday thong and i made the chouce my character would probably be racist like those around him.
It wasnr even racism then, it was just life. In the infinte universe black people were inferior so it was expected to treat wm so.

Then some sjw grabs my hand and wont allow ir.
Cant remember if it even let me kill the blackies trying to.escape.
>>
>>336118221
Cunty McTophat because what kind of civilized society ties people up to have shit thrown at them.
>>
Nobody, because the guy grabbed my hand right as I was about to throw.

This scene got me hook line and fucking sinker. I just wish it was elaborated upon more and not just the moral equivalent of a jump scare
>>
>>336119317
Did you have a concussion
>>
File: 1458999274619.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1458999274619.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>10 minutes into the game
>look at this idyllic paradise! But wait! It's full of le evil white racists
How was this made by the same people who made the first?
>>
>>336121165
The first game was shit too
The entire series sucks
>>
>>336121296
>I don't like this video game franchise, better post in the thread that I think it's shit without giving any argument
I'm sure you are proud of yourself, kid.
>>
>>336121386
>I want my Bioshock hugbox to be untainted
>>
>>336119317
>everyday thong

Tell me more you dirty girl
>>
>>336121296
The other games aren't the best but fuck the quality drop was so bad they shut down a division of the company and all the employees went into indie development after losing all faith in anything they cant control themselves.
>>
you're undercover with a mission, why wouldn't you throw it at the couple? the alternative is one guy gets a ball in his face, you get arrested and killed and the couple is still publicly balled because its not like your actions are suddenly going to start a social revolution

that said none of the choices matter in this game and sure some apologist will go "BUT THATS THE POOOOOOOOOOOOOINNNNNNNNNNT", a shitty game with a point is still a shitty game
>>
>Choose to throw at announcer
>Booker filled with righteous anger for some reason
>Get stopped from throwing
>Couple somehow knows I wasn't going to throw
>Couple is just chilling out in a hallway that anyone can walk through and are just publicly showing affection
>>
>try throwing it at filthy nigger lover
>someone stops you

THANKS 2K, SUCH A DEEP MORAL CHOICE
>>
>>336125310

They could've handled it way better if the segment had used the ordinary shooting controls. So rather than a massive button prompt on screen saying PRESS RT TO JASON AT ANNOUNCER the guy just puts a ball in your hands and tells you to throw it at the couple. Then when your average player takes him at his word and does as he's told you can have a little meta-narrative about how they just assumed there was nobody worth throwing the ball at other than the nig, with throwing the ball at the announcer being a 'secret' option, and throwing the ball at the ground/sky being a third option.

But that'd hurt Timmy's fee-feels since he's been taught blacks are never to be harmed ever ever for any reason, so it had to be a bit less subtle in the actual game.
>>
>>336123547
I hate the game but that literally is the point. you can't criticise it for achieving what it set out to achieve
>>
>>336121165
You mean...Christians?
>>
File: 1461030797175.jpg (31 KB, 385x286) Image search: [Google]
1461030797175.jpg
31 KB, 385x286
>>336118221

Happily throw it at the race traitors
>>
>>336118221

What an ugly couple

Crimes against the gene pool shoukd be severely punished
>>
in the real world, race mixers got lynched or otherwise killed, as far back as the bible

I can't remember the verse, but one particular man got rewarded by God himself because he went into their tent and impaled two race mixers with a spear

this particular game though, its junk, in both design and culture, don't bother trying to ressurect it
>>
Hated this game, literally the most boring gameplay and plot I've ever seen. Levine's such a hack.
>>
>>336121165
but also le evil black classists. And you're stuck in the middle between 2 groups of morons. I thought it was pretty cool
>>
File: you did good son.jpg (489 KB, 800x564) Image search: [Google]
you did good son.jpg
489 KB, 800x564
>>336121165
>Bioshock 2 is the best in the series
>coincidentally the only one that doesn't have Kevin involved
>>
By the way, if you didn't throw it at anyone and let the timer run out, you miss out on a Gear later on.
choosing to throw it on the announcer makes the couple show up later and give you a random Gear. choosing the couple makes the announcer's butler show up and gives you a random Gear.
Don't ask how any of them found out who you're going to throw at despite being interrupted. Levine is retarded
>>
>>336128503
Yeah, why do people nitpick regarding this when there are glaring inconsistencies regarding the tearjumping and nosebleeds
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.