[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games are similar to Fallout New Vegas? Will we ever get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: FNV_box_art_(US).jpg (1 MB, 1330x1650) Image search: [Google]
FNV_box_art_(US).jpg
1 MB, 1330x1650
What games are similar to Fallout New Vegas?
Will we ever get a proper spiritual successor?
>>
Fallout 4
>>
What the Fuck do you even mean?, You're retarded
>>
>>336116554
That's not funny. It's actually very sad.

>>336116959
It's ok, take your pills and everything will be fine.
>>
>>336117428
>>336116498
No seriously what the fuck do you mean. NV is a fucking fallout game. What do you mean with "spiritual successor"? Done by who? What?
>>
>>336117495
>What do you mean with "spiritual successor"?

Lurk the fuck more. Or use fucking google, you underage newfag.
>>
>>336116959
>>336117495
mad F4 fanboi is mad
>>
>>336117776
Nah, I'm sure he's genuinely new and dumb.
>>
>>336117679
Yes, I know the definition of the word. But if you want a spiritual successor to NV, you got fallout 4 already. What does NV do SOOOO differently that it warrants its own "spiritual successor"?

If you cant explain what exactly do you want from a "new vegas spiritual successor", you are just baiting and ruining this board further.
>>
>>336117776
Sorry man, you were completely right.
>>
>>336117885
>What does NV do SOOOO differently that it warrants its own "spiritual successor"?
Actually be a Fallout game. Actually be an RPG. Actually have writing.
>>
File: praise the everloving mountain.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
praise the everloving mountain.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>336116554
>>
>>336118208
Wouldnt you want a spiritual successor to fallout 1 and 2 instead since those are million times the RPGs than any of the 3D shits.
>>
Just play stalker already

:^)
>>
>>336118345
>million times better
No
>to fallout 1
I'd be fine with this
>to fallout 2
meh.
>>
File: obsidiandoesitagain.jpg (38 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
obsidiandoesitagain.jpg
38 KB, 500x282
>>336118208
>Actually have writing
>>
>>336118489
But they are. 3D fallouts are all equally garbage and if you stopped being a underage newfag, you would know tihs.
>>
>>336118512
What's wrong with this line? I see people post it all the time in relation to NV having bad writing and I see no problem with it, it's something rose would say.
>>
>>336118591
it seems they are just jealous of Long Dick Johnson. he must have given their waifu a proper good pounding.
>>
>>336118584
>underage newfag
Projecting.

>>336118512
Wow, what a horrible game, it had 1 bad joke. Still a better joke than Fallout 3.
>>
>>336118591
Its terribly written line but if you see nothing wrong with it, you wouldnt get it anyway even with ann explanation.
>>
>>336118584
>3D fallouts are all equally garbage
>if you stopped being a underage newfag, you would know tihs.

Can you get more stupid than that? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>336118683
>>336118694
>Actually thinking 3d fallouts hold any water in comparison to the original two games

spotted the newfag baiters
>>
>>336118684
Humor me, or is it that you don't actually know what's wrong with it and just post what other people have posted before?
>>
>>336118829
I said something more stupid, not "repeat the same idiotic shit that you have already written". Try again.
>>
>>336118591
its ok but its "no patrolling gthe mojave makes me wish for a nuclear winter"
>>
I would kill to get new vegas on a not dog shit engine.
>>
>>336119039
Just stop replying to him, it's shitty bait.
>>
Wouldn't a spiritual successor be the Dog City game that Sawyer talked about?

Yeah, they'll never do that. It'll probably be easy if they just hand over f4 assets but Bethesda HATES new Vegas, they'll never make another one.
>>
>>336116498
We will never get an proper Fallout game ever again, will we? New Vegas was the last good Fallout ever to be made, wasn't it?

Fallout 4 had no right to be called Fallout. Bethesda should have never made 4 or 3 to a lesser extent and they should have let other devs who give a shit make Fallout games and they could've keep on making their elder scrolls games.

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>336117495
NV is a fucking fallout game. He wants a spiritual successor because there hasn't been another one since because the property is being sat on by "Violence is funny"
>>
>>336120681
Reading all their design documents for 3 and 4 is infuriating.
>Dude violence is funny!!
>Push a button, something awesome happens XD
>>
>>336120681
Underrail could be consider like offspring off Fallout 1 & 2 but with Metro 2033 influence.
>>
>>336121016
Yeah, it really pisses me off.
Pete Hines is a retard, who basically doesn't give a shit about Fallout. He has literally said that who cares about the lore and consistency because it's an unrealistic world with mutants and ghouls anyway.

Todd Howard is all like "DUDE, DYNAMIC MOUNTAINS LMAO" and "VIOLENCE, EPIC!"

and pagliarulo is a fucking hack who writes high-school tier stuff.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.