[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crash is back Imagine that they hired you as a main creator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Crash is back

Imagine that they hired you as a main creator of a new Crash Bandicoot game

Post your ideas for a new game
>>
I'd create a thread on /v/ to ask for ideas because I have no idea what to do and haven't played Crash Bandicoot.
>>
A finished Twinsanity that isn't 4 hours long like every Crash game.

There, perfection
>>
>>336115179
I make Crash Bandicoot: Warped
>>
Take 3. Remove the gimmick levels, add more levels, buff the graphics a little. That'll do it.
>>
Instead of something fun or entertaining, I'd make a "deep", "introspective" look at the character with realistic graphics. What I'm saying is fuck modern Naughty Dog.
>>
>>336115376
/Thread
>>
>>336115179
keep the path based platforming from crash 1 2 and 3. up the graphics but not too much. 3D asset and decoration creator and level designer. basically a way for people to make custom crash levels.
>>336115571
don't forget deep insights into what a monster crash really is. maybe make him a hideous half man half bandicoot and the whole theme gritty realistic.
>>
>>336115486
>half the levels are mario party tier gimmicks

no

make it like crash 2, just pure platforming and skill
>>
>>336115646
ah yes I remember when mario party had the linear bike level.
>>
File: next-gen-crash-bandicoot-imgur.jpg (214 KB, 514x540) Image search: [Google]
next-gen-crash-bandicoot-imgur.jpg
214 KB, 514x540
>>336115571
>realistic graphics

are you 12?
>>
>>336115179
I wouldn't do anything. Crash is as soulless as a character can get and his games were boring.
>>
File: crash.png (422 KB, 501x469) Image search: [Google]
crash.png
422 KB, 501x469
>mfw
>>
>>336115721
mario party has had plenty of racing minigames m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY5kX0CKy6Y
>>
>>336115898
ah yes the linear bike level. that's not even a motor bike.
also it's a three lane minigame with one hazard and nothing else.
>>
>>336115179
I loved Crash, but people just need to let him stay dead
>>
>>336115982
you are literally retarded
>>
>>336115179
the formula was perfect
maybe some more transformations like in wario, but otherwise change next to nothing
some more mini-games would be pretty damn cool
>>
>>336115179
>Hire the original creator (the one not on oculus)
>Start it out with Insomniac
>Finish with naughty dog
>Include Crash 1/2/3/TR/Bash in disk
>>
Crash Twinsanity but with all the cut content
>>
>No vehicles
>Only non-standard levels are Coco/Crash runners and boss fights
>Level themes include space, jungle, sewer, tiki, arctic, egyptian, viking, chinese, caveman, russian, a futuristic city, and medieval europe
>keep the cartoonish aesthetic and animations
>locked camera remains
>no new power ups or gimmicks, just classic crash platforming goodness
>costs €40 at launch, no dlc, sweet spot of about 7 hours to beat but with lots of replayability for hidden stuff, time trials, and for the fun of playing it
>original composer brought back

There you go
>>
Basically 3 with better everything
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.