[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've never tried this and thought of giving it a go.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 28
File: logo-lol-smaller.png (102 KB, 439x209) Image search: [Google]
logo-lol-smaller.png
102 KB, 439x209
So I've never tried this and thought of giving it a go. Is it fun? Also is the first time install supposed to take this fucking long? It's been "applying patches" for about 30 minutes now and the meter is at 55%.
>>
>>336112501
It's really fun, really really fun but with friends.
Otherwise you'll get salty and angry.
>>
On a first install, it takes a while for it to update. It's normal.
Also it's much, much, much more fun with friends over voice. Solo queue will give you cancer.
>>
File: 2349234.jpg (15 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
2349234.jpg
15 KB, 401x367
>>336112501
YOU FUCKING MAKE THIS THREAD EVERYDAY.
FUCKING STOP, HOLY SHIT.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
>>
File: 1460111192661.jpg (23 KB, 465x355) Image search: [Google]
1460111192661.jpg
23 KB, 465x355
>>336112501

I honestly wouldn't bother and this is coming from someone that's played the game since 2010-2011. The company has grown far too greedy and no longer cares about their playerbase. Everything they do now is only to bring in new customers, not not to please the ones they already have. During the past few years they've removed everything from lore to entire game modes. They don't care about balance. The most popular champions get special treatment and slaps on the wrist, while they'll completely gut champions that are good, but are barely played.

This company is going to eventually kill itself from its own greed, as all of its "loyal" customers will be gone since it's spent the last few years shitting on them.

Honestly, the community is pretty shitty as well. All they do is complain about everything instead of actually getting good at the game.
>>
>>336112501
Yeah its great. It's the most popular game in the world for a reason
>>
>>336113639
>During the past few years they've removed everything from lore to entire game modes.
The lore is being reworked and literally all the reworked lore is 10/10 fantasy, going from a hero hunt to fighting god itself.
Shit's pretty good, too bad about the whole summoner and institute of war thing but they'll get to it eventually.

>Gamemodes
Nigger are you for real?
No one played Dominion and now we have rotating game modes so we can play all the fun stuff on the weekend.
>The most popular champions are not balanced
Zed is very balanced, play smarter and punish his mistakes.
>Gut champs
I do agree with that.
RIP morde
He's coming back with the mage rework
>>
>>336112501
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
It's a worse dota which is already a bad game so I mean, do what you will but just avoid the genre tbqh
>>
File: 1459425031484.jpg (49 KB, 365x246) Image search: [Google]
1459425031484.jpg
49 KB, 365x246
>>336113639
>Release a cool dragon crippled by a horrible early game and nerf him a patch later
>Jing Wei/Toph knockoff will be pick/ban forever because she is related to Yasuo
>>
File: 11983473982.png (116 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
11983473982.png
116 KB, 500x278
>>336114087

People did play Dominion. They even had tournaments. Do you believe everything that you're told? Rotating game modes only on the weekends is barely enough time to enjoy the mode, especially since it's a different game mode every weekend? What if I only like Ascension? Welp, looks like I have to wait an entire month or so to play it.

I didn't say that the most popular champs aren't balanced. I said they get special treatment. They are always the ones that get buffs first or compensation buffs, while less popular champions can go entire seasons without being touched, which generally comes after being gutted once they saw actual play.

Everything Riot does now is only to please people that barely even play their game or that haven't played it yet. I suppose that's just the consequence of being such a popular game, but I was around when things weren't like this and it's just kind of disappointing.
>>
HoTS is better. More focused on teamwork and playing the game rather than just building up the netbuild of the week.
>>
>>336114867

i will never ever ever understand why blizz called it HoTS when there's already Heart of the Swarm
>>
>>336112602
This, don't play unless you have friends who play it.
>>
>>336112501
it'a fun but get used to someone always ruining it for everyone
>>
>>336114087
>Gamemodes
Popular gamemodes should be a permanent thing. They fucked up on april fools too.
>Zed
literally broken. Same as Kassadin in S2. You have infinite poke with your energy based w+q. You can poke without risking anything.
>>
>>336114915
yes, this is strange

>>336112501
it is very fun, also hearthstone
>>
>>336113639
>>336114087
>caring about lore in a fucking MOBA
>>
>>336114087
>Zed is balanced
I agree. I cringe whenever someone wastes a ban on this faggot meanwhile Trundle, Malphite, Kindred, Soraka, Ekko, Mundo, and just about every other tank is in solo q giving everyone AIDS.

If you can't lane against Zed then I don't want your dumb ass going mid.

I love playing Ahri into cocky Zed's and slapping their shit because I actually play against a shit ton of Zed's instead of banning him like a retard.
>>
>>336115086
There's nothing wrong with having lore though.

In fact it's not even about 'having' lore, they literally removed it.
>>
>>336114856

The latest URF was my first time playing it and I had a blast, and I was so happy when it rotated out. Why? Because it was absolutely disgusting watching players, within DAYS, try to turn it into ranked. Riot at least has the wherewithal to realize that it's playerbase is awful and will ruin everything it touches, and so only choses to give in moderation.
>>
>>336114984
A fed Zed will dive your adc in team fights

A fed Kassadin will dive into a team fight and walk away with a penta
>>
>>336115362
>A fed Kassadin will dive into a team fight and walk away with a penta

you know very well this is not true. This is like saying a fed Kat will dive into a team fight and walk away with a penta. That's not how it works. The slightest cc will cripple both of them. A mediocre Zed however can eliminate his target without risking much. The moment you cc him he just returns to his ult's shadow. And pokes down the enemy with the w+q combo which deals a shitton of dmg.
>>
>>336115126

Zed is far harder to deal with than Trundle when played well. Trundle has very clear weaknesses and is countered by almost an entire class of champions (i.e. Teemo, Karma, Lulu, pretty much any mobile AP champion). Who counters Zed?
>>
File: assfaggots.jpg (78 KB, 1355x505) Image search: [Google]
assfaggots.jpg
78 KB, 1355x505
>>
>>336115308

I don't know what you mean when you say people tried to turn URF into ranked. Could you explain please?
>>
>>336115751
Only Dota is good though.
>>
>>336115126
>>336114087
>Zed is balanced
Zed is literally AD Leblanc. Free hard mobility, easy and powerful lane harrass, level 2 and level 6 insane power spikes over all opponents, easy teamfight presence just by annihilating one person effortlessly, potential to carry is crazy.

>Zed throws W E Q combo to harrass you
>Fail to dodge due to terrain = 50% of your HP gone, no chance of retaliation due to the double hit energy regain
>Manage to dodge out in the open = precious one or two seconds to make yourself highly vulnerable by getting close enough to attack, at which point he can easily warp in and cut you in half if your champion does not have immense targeted damage. If you wait until his Shadow is gone, he has all his energy back and is ready to fuck you over again, albeit with less range.
>If you manage to get him low, he can hide under turret and farm with Q infinitely.
>If you get hit a single time, or get minion aggro for over a second, he can ult you under your tower, annihilate you instantly, and escape unscathed. Then he can do it over and over again.

What a fun and fair champion. I gave in and tried him for the first time, recently, and took out 3 people trying to dive me under my tower without taking damage, just because they're all skillshot reliant or melee. I went on to have easy deletion power throughout the whole game, and I survived mistakes I'm used to dying for on every other champion. It WAS fun, but it was depressing that I had to rely on it to win. Champions should have to answer for their mistakes, and should definitely not take so little effort to outmaneuver and outdamage others.
>>
File: tips fedota.png (342 KB, 544x508) Image search: [Google]
tips fedota.png
342 KB, 544x508
>>336115803
>>
File: 1447565166565.png (145 KB, 545x516) Image search: [Google]
1447565166565.png
145 KB, 545x516
>>336116613

>Diving Zed
>three people no less

Not to slam everything you're saying, but it's clear you're playing at a bronze/silver tier level. You can carry with nearly any champion at that level if you're good enough. Just take a look at some competitive Zed highlights. That should be more than enough to demonstrate how healthy and "balanced" he is.
>>
>>336116831
Yeah, I'm stuck in Bronze. Nearly got back to Silver earlier in the season, but got pushed back to Bronze III by Zed, Leblanc, Fizz, Pantheon, Vayne+Blitz or Vayne+Thresh, every tank in existence, Xin Zhao, Master Yi, and other abusers of Devourer such as Shyvana, as well as random smurfs utilizing Trundle and others like him to their full extent.
Also leavers. Fuck leavers. Especially 50 minutes into a close game.
>>
>>336116613

1. There is no such a thing as perfect balance in any game, not even chess.

2. You are the cancerous low IQ subhuman mongrels that ruin gaming, STOP FUCKING CRYING AND COMPLAINING YOU DUMB NIGGER, if you think Zed is OP, play him and get master-challenger rank, you won't because deep down you know he isn't OP and you just got outplayed like the trash faggot you are. When you try to play Zed and get rekt, you don't think "hmm, maybe this champ wasn't as OP as I thought", you say "lucky" or blame your jungler, just die from cancer trash.

Rarely have champions been "overpowered" and when they were, like 60% winrate skarner during Juggernaut launch, they would get hotfix nerf + more nerfs on the patch update.

Zed has a 49% winrate atm in Diamond, you clueless dumb fuck.

This applies to other champions you low IQ trash complain about, not just Zed.

l2p or uninstall faggot.
>>
>>336117163

The first step to getting good in this game is to stop blaming outside elements and only look to what you can change. I really hate taking this stance, but it's really the only way you'll ever improve if rising in the ranks is how you get your kicks with this game.
>>
>>336112501
Run away while you still can.
>>
its the most popular game in the world for a reason
>>
>LoL threads are now acceptable on /v/

Neo-/v/ everyone.
>>
>>336115751
ded gaem
>>
>>336117228
I don't want to play him because I'd like to reach Silver with the champions I find fun and consider fair.
I'd like to drop balls on people with Syndra, deny space and kite with Cassiopeia, chase and nickle-and-dime people to death with Rumble, send hordes of allies running into the fray and pull off clutch survival moments with Karma, all the while landing skillshots and exhibiting conditional power based on relative player skill.

Automatically winning engagements, ignoring damage and CC, effortlessly disengaging, being unkillable and incredibly damaging are all just design elements that give an inherent advantage. It's not fun to abuse these to overcome people more skilled than me. Being in Challenger because I mained Zed would not be something I could be proud of, despite so many people making money off this broken system.

>>336117446
I know. I've stopped blaming my allies entirely, even if they really are doing poorly. It's not their fault, and they don't deserve more pain for it.
I've TRIED to focus on my own faults and find the real reason why I lose engagements and trades, but I've done so much amateur study on game design that I feel like I can judge the game for its mechanics, and each individual champion on its own.

If I get dominated by a Trundle, I can recognize what I did and did not respect, what I need to defend against it or how to fix what went wrong. I don't complain about a Trundle rampaging through the rift destroying fools, because I know he's difficult to play well. I used to play him, but I never got good.

If I get dominated by a Zed the only thing that ever goes wrong is "he clicked me, and won." Sometimes I actually get a great lead on him, but he comes back and clicks on me and wins. Or he goes to click on my friends. I realize chasing him and assisting my friends would be a good idea, but he could just click on me instead once I'm in a disadvantageous position from following him. It's not a matter of improvement anymore.
>>
>>336115682
Yes, Trundle is weak to poke but you can't run from him that easily, not to mention he pushes like a mad Trynda and 1v1 he's practically invincible.
Do you think your Lulu poke or your teemo blind can save you forever when he's going at you inside his frozen domain and already ulted you?
Not to mention, if you think AP champs can take down Trundle easily you are out of your mind, he can build Wits end and Spirit Visage and there's no stopping him.
>>
>>336117163
>He thinks Zed is overpowered
>He's never been against a Tank ekko or splitpusher heimer
Yeah okay bronzie.
>>
>tfw you will NEVER play LoL because MOBAs are for faggots but you like the lore and characters

I hope those people behind Rising Thunder are making that rumored LoL fighting game.
>>
i stopped playing months ago. too stressful for me. did not play with friends though.
>>
>>336114856
URF was horrible and it's only a mode streamers enjoy.

One for all is the pinnacle of League Funmodes.

And if anything you should be happy that you get to play ascension 3 times a year instead of maybe 1.
>>
>>336118113

Oh you are fucking bronze, a.k.a clueless, that is why you say what you say. Until you are diamond, don't talk about balance ok? All the champions you named can get diamond, the problem is you, not the champions or balance.

Your champions have advantages that Zed doesn't, different champions have different powers and weakness, play in a way to take advantage of that.
>>
>an assassin that can dive and run, having outplay potential, is unkillable

Zed is not unkillable. He's not some god mode tank assassin. This is like saying Master Yi cannot be stopped. I main fucking Ashe for gods sake. Get fucking good.
>>
File: Welp.jpg (7 KB, 182x174) Image search: [Google]
Welp.jpg
7 KB, 182x174
>>336118113
>I don't want to play him because I'd like to reach Silver with the champions I find fun and consider fair.
Wow, what a fucking faggot.
So you refuse to play champions because you consider them "broken" or "unfair" yet you cry OP and refuse to get better.

This is exactly why Riot is adding so many bullshit items
>Holy shit the entire enemy team is made out of tanks, but why build BotRK, Liandry's or Lord Dominiks? My mobafire didn't say anything about those! Why choose counterpicks? I only know how to play 3 champs
>>
>>336117854
/v/ has been dead for some time now
>>
>>336118113
Mid is usually a lane for mobile champions. I don't know what kind of retard you are to not have a high mobility champion in mid or a Zed counter.

Then again you seem like the kind of idiot who only knows how to use 2 champs and calls it a day.
>>
>>336118294
Tank Ekko's been nerfed a bit, and is not quite as bonkers as he was. Ekko is also one of those champions that uses on-demand gap closers and damage ignorance in an unfair way, but I never considered him OP until his abuse of the overtuned tank items in recent times. He's a little more manageable now.

>>336118434
And here we go, judging people based on their ranking.
Why don't I stoop to your level and pull the "i've been here since season 1" veteran card? bluh bluh my friend sold his king rammus account and i've got Judgement Kayle on mine. I've played this game for this many years and I'm still Bronze. Do you want to make fun of me? I may know this game better than you do, just due to sheer familiarity. It doesn't matter what rank you are.
Skillshots lose out to instant/free hard mobility, targeted skills, and untargetability. A binary, on-demand skill has far more potential to outplay an analog hitbox.

>>336118669
I'm sorry, but I just don't like having to pick Teemo every time I'm top and the enemy picks a high ban rate champion. I'd rather play someone I enjoy.

>>336118845
So, all of the champions I just listed with soft mobility like movement speed increases are unviable in the midlane because of Zed's high pick rate?
How about Malzahar, who's been spiking in usefulness lately? He has no mobility, just an instant targeted disable that lasts an eternity, and a free farm ability... Hm.
The lane isn't just for one particular type of champion. Or at leas,t it shouldn't be.
The GAME shouldn't be just for one particular type of champion. All champions should be viable. So why aren't they?
Analog abilities that require skill matchups. The binary game design elements that the more viable champions exhibit are automatically better, and unfair.
>>
>>336119209
>Tank Ekko's been nerfed a bit
How silver are you?
>>
File: 1456986258606.gif (3 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1456986258606.gif
3 KB, 100x100
>>336119313
I'm Bronze.
>>
>>336119209
>I'm sorry, but I just don't like having to pick Teemo
Then don't? Quinn, Vayne, Graves, all great counters to Trundle and other high damage top laners.
>How about Malzahar, who's been spiking in usefulness lately? He has no mobility, just an instant targeted disable that lasts an eternity, and a free farm ability... Hm.
Malz is powerful because of his Silence, not his ult.
>The GAME shouldn't be just for one particular type of champion. All champions should be viable. So why aren't they?
They are, I go Panth and Leona mid all the time and I hardly ever lose because with Leona the ganks are stupid stronk and with Panth there's no way they will be able to stop me from snowballing unless they camp my lane and if they do that my team just pushes their own lanes creating pressure to the jungler.

Heimer top is fun as it is Zira and Morgana in botlane.

You don't know how to have fun because you are horrible at the game.
>>
I've been playing since before S1 and have almost always been diamond.
Here is my protip how to enjoy the game:
>mute everyone when the game starts
There you go, now you will have fun
Also get some friends to play with
>>
>>336119492
Jesus fuck, you play Pantheon? You're a complete scumbag.
>>
File: hmp.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hmp.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>336119631
>Jesus fuck, you play Pantheon? You're a complete scumbag
I'm a scumbag for playing Heimer top, not for playing Pantheon mid.

Go try it bronzie, Heimer top, I'll wait.
>>
>>336119776
Okay.
>>
>>336120070
What you do is get ZZ rot portal if you go against an AD and Banner of command if you go against AP, then get swiftness boots, then get the other item (Banner if you got ZZ-rot first) Then Rylai's then Liandry's.
You don't fight, only splitpush.
Max Q then E then W.
Use your ult to take down turrets, not to engage.
>>
>>336119209

>And here we go, judging people based on their ranking.

Stopped reading right there. Of course I judge people based on their ranks you subhuman low IQ mongoloid nigger. Real life judges you based on your rank, do you go to a fucking proper certified doctor when you need medical help or do you go to some random animal trash failure who claims to be a doctor?

Your rank is a reflection of how good you are at the game and the champions you play.

Daddy riot isn't here to sugarcoat and censor the truth for you, you are fucking trash, you are bronze garbage, you are literal braindead cancer, even when I started I landed in silver 3, how retarded and downs syndrome must you be to be stuck in bronze?

Fucking faggot.
>>
It has had its peak and has gone since

To be completely honest with you, stay away from this timesink. I have been playing for more than three years, not a day passes that I think its all a complete waste of time, effort, and net data. Even with friends it's not as pleasurable as other games. If you want to be competitive on a moba that's rather easy sure but a wasted effort on a lost game. Plus Riot are full of cucks
>>
>>336120305
Thanks for the tips. This is turning out a bit demonic.
>>
>>336120305
Despite my massive dominance of the top lane, we didn't ban Xin Zhao, so he's busy one-shotting my entire team. Botlane and jungle also fed Ashe out the ass. We cannot win.
>>
>>336122401
Don't teamfight, protect objectives.
If you see everyone on mid, push hard and laugh at how everyone backs home to try to kill you.
>>
>>336114639
they need to buff his w damage its so underwhelming especially considering how easy it is to just sit on aurelion and he cant hit you with the orbs

i tried him for a while in low dia but not much luck

its a shame since his kit is pretty fun to play
>>
>>336122479
They pushed mid after catching my entire team in the jungle, one by one. Our nexus turrets are gone, but the nexus is safe.During my attempt to push mid afterward, my entire team was caught in the jungle, one by one, and I was subsequently killed effortlessly. Game over.
>>
File: what.png (60 KB, 627x620) Image search: [Google]
what.png
60 KB, 627x620
>>336122642
How do you even die with this build? You are the fastest player by far and your stun nade should stop anyone going after you. If anything the only way you could die is if you get camped hard or get caught by the entire enemy team, a fed Xin should not be able to catch you.
Nigga, you sure are bronze.
>>
I guess my team is too demoralized to blame me, but the enemy team seems to think it's all my fault that we lost? "You got fed and couldn't carry. Blame yourself."

This is a problem I have a lot. Every game I do well in, I try to capitalize upon my success with good items and lane dominance and roaming... but I fail regardless. What on EARTH is the solution? Is it my fault? Does everything fall to ME to win this game?
>>
>>336115751
It should be Dota2 in all three headings.
>>
File: Fuck you2.jpg (105 KB, 700x950) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you2.jpg
105 KB, 700x950
>>336122880
>and roaming.
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST TELL YOU. PUSH AND PRESSURE, YOU HAVE ZERO (0) KILL POTENTIAL WITH THIS BUILD RETARD. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KILL, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO TAKE INHIBITOR PRE 20 AND HAVE THE ENTIRE TEAM CHASE YOU TO NO AVAIL BECAUSE YOU RUN LIKE SANIC.
I GAVE YOU THE TOOLS AND YOU FUCKED UP.
>>
>>336122848
Xin has a targeted gap closer. The stun grenade is useless against him until his entire combo is landed and I'm knocked up, likely dead due to his team. I got five kills early. Xin Zhao unwisely dived me twice, and Riven just couldn't handle existing in lane. It was total domination. Cass came to give me four assists, and I was sitting pretty. Then Xin killed some other lanes, and Ashe got seven kills off our jungler and bot lane. Both of them were unfazed by my antics, as I was normally left completely alone by my dead team.

I guess that means I'm Bronze, and should be disregarded. All my opinions and experiences are worthless.
>>
>>336123085
That was an example of what happens in MOST games. In this one, I pushed to their second tower top, and was forced to back because Ashe was at our goddamn nexus. After that, I pushed mid like you recommended and we lost.
Can you calm the fuck down?
>>
>>336123086
If you had such lane dominance then why the fuck didn't you take inhib early?
I literally told you PUSH ONLY.
>>
>>336123202
Ashe was at our nexus by the time I could get tower 2 down with Zzrot and ult+Q.
>>
>>336123086
>Xin has a targeted gap closer.
I know idiot, i'm gold.
You put a turret and run, if he keeps chasing you hit him with the nade at point blank, put another turret and keep running. You are faster than him and also slow him.
>>336123247
did you put banner of command on the siege minion? Because ult + banner minions are enough to take down a turret in a single wave.
>>
>>336123346
Banner of Command came later, but yes, I did. Was a ruby crystal into rylai's when we lost.
>>
File: mmr.jpg (54 KB, 1637x649) Image search: [Google]
mmr.jpg
54 KB, 1637x649
Okay, I uninstalled the game a while ago and it's really easy if you just set yourself a goal and then feel happy about your result and you can finally leave this shit game.
All you need to do to get gud is, play the 1-3 champions you can carry with, don't be retarded and play the map for objectives.
A big help is watching a bit of pro matches to see how important playing the map and taking objectives quick with the given opportunity. I made it to gold within one week for this season and that's all I wanted, now I never wanna touch this again
>>
>>336123448
Try again, and this time don't roam.
I'm just giving you the tools to climb to silver and also so you realize what real OP is.
>>
>>336123551
Oh and I forgot the most important thing. Never argue with people, not even this passive aggressive shit or a "why?" after someone did something bad. It's not helping you gaining elo. Only use pings, throw a gj at them if you did well, turn off /all chat, /mute all if they are idiots that start to talk shit. It's your elo and you will never see them again
>>
>>336123562
If there is real OP, then why isn't it gone? I really wish I wasn't playing again, using the same strategy, effortlessly demolishing people until they effortlessly demolish me. Why can't this game have actual skill matchups? Why can't I or the enemy have a real chance in each engagement? Why is this game about gameplay design choices more than player skill? Why is this game competitive to the point that people make money off it?
>>
>>336118387
sc2 is where the stress is, in lol only the random distracting pings are stressfull, which is riot's conscious policy
>>
>>336123871
>If there is real OP, then why isn't it gone?
Because the only way to nerf this or tank ekko is to either Nerf the champ who's taking advante of items not meant for him or to nerf the items which would ruin the game for other champs.
It's OP because it is not meant to be and trying to fix it will hurt more people than help.

It happened to Olaf, It happened to Sejuani, it happened to the juggernauts.
>>
>>336117623
this ofc, great game
>>
>>336124034
>>336123562
Getting camped massively by Fiddlesticks and Ekko, Sion is able to ignore all my pressure on his lane and turret. Ekko just took two of my turrets at once, and botlane is already pushed to the inhibitor.
>>
>>336125312
Sion is the biggest counter to Heimer.
>>
>>336125369
Well, another game down the drain due to champion selection. How boring.
>>
Good thing losing at 3 LP just takes you down to 0 instead of down a rank. Next loss will take me to Bronze III officially.
>>
>>336120627
rekt
>>
Oh man. We've got a yi jungler this game. That means if we win, it's not due to any of my efforts, it's just because he's on my team. Why the fuck am I even pretending this heimer strategy will do anything for me, when Yi will just one-shot my opponent for me? What a fun gameplay element for me, as the person who isn't Yi.
>>
>>336112501
it's fun when you're new to the game, once you get into rankeds and start playing competitively the fun drops down by 200% and rage and suicidal thoughts go up by 500%
>>
>>336115785
people were giga offensive and flamed you if you didnt play the most broken champs and didnt do everything to win instead of just having fun
>>
>>336127085
Oh. Yeah, that is basically just ranked, huh?
>>
>>336127016
Even level 3 noobs force the meta now. Or at least 1-2 years ago when I tried smurfing. Haven't touched it since.
>>
>>336120627
>implying.

If you go 10-0 on your placement matches you don't get placed diamond and above. You usually get placed around mid gold.

All a high rank means is you play the game constantly. You can rank to diamond by winning only fifty percent of your matches because the point deduction from a loss isn't equitable with the point addition from a win.

Why is this? Because the developers know the more you invest into the game, the more invested you are, the more likely you are to pay for it. Why else do you think they have levels? For matchm making purposes? Well, that would make sense if they didn't match level 30s with level 13s depending on SKILL.
>>
>>336126771
Devourer Yii can be taken down by a bruiser Leona or greater. Stop playing everyone for your lack of skill.
>>
Our yi decided not to gem his skirmisher's sabre... Then when asked to get devourer, he switched to stalker's blade.
Yasuo is immensely fed mostly due to camping my lane, and now we're down three turrets..
Both teams have devolved into insulting each other over being bronze and I can't do shit, just wanting to die.
Suicidal thoughts are so fun. I mean, that's all the gameplay I get to experience.
>>
>>336128918
you can always not communicate
>>
File: kill me now.gif (264 KB, 148x111) Image search: [Google]
kill me now.gif
264 KB, 148x111
>>336129550
oh well
announcement: i am now bronze III
thank you heimerdinger
thank you riot
thak you matchamking
thank you bronze
thank you me
>>
>>336129610
You on NA?
>>
>>336129610
It's exactly where I started back in season 3. And it was the highest among my friends.
Some of them are plats/diamonds now and I just got promoted to gold V a week ago.
>>
>>336112501
You're honestly better off playing another moba. LoL has so many heroes now that it's a huge barrier to entry for new players.
>>
The fact that every other character has some sort of dash is killing the fun for me
Why the fuck would you have that in a game with "skill"shots?
>>
>>336131867
plus flash
>>
>>336115751
It has the best f2p model after DotA. I really wish LoL would adopt it.
>>
>>336131291
Yeah.
>>
>>336132571
Wanna 1v1 me?
>>
>>336132667
Why? I mean, sure, I guess. If you want to feel good about yourself.
>>
>>336132751
Ok, summoner name?
>>
>>336132780
Yeah, man. I'm gonna give you my summoner name on /v/. Sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>336132850
I'm doing my NA account as we speak. No one is going to add you anyway, don't be such a pussy.
>>
File: voicechat.jpg (715 KB, 605x854) Image search: [Google]
voicechat.jpg
715 KB, 605x854
it's the cancer that killed the video game industry

stop making these fucking threads riot marketers

>>>/vg/
>>>/b/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>336132850
>>336132938
Ok My summoner name is NemDigger, I'm waiting for your invite.
>>
>>336134204
kek
>>
>>336132973
i hate that nigger
>>
I used to play it until I realized how shitty it is. Horrible balancing, horrible patches (like the guy above said, some champions get special treatments while your niche main gets fucked in the ass or ignored), shittiest community of all time that's full of casual and normies, etc
One of the worst games of all time
>>
File: HarrowingThemedSummoner'sRift.jpg (325 KB, 1857x1027) Image search: [Google]
HarrowingThemedSummoner'sRift.jpg
325 KB, 1857x1027
>>336112501
You're about three years too late. The game is just a lifeless husk being animated exclusively by forced esports bux and pandering to retards.
I mean, the game was never that good, but it at least used to have some character and some unique stuff here and there.

I actually miss the old art style, it was cozy.
The new desaturated metallic look on everything is so ugly, the game lost a ton of its appeal for me the moment they updated the map and logo.
>>
>>336127535
literally going 5-5 will guarantee you silver 4 at least
>>
File: PicsArt_02-08-02.54.28.jpg (13 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_02-08-02.54.28.jpg
13 KB, 500x280
>>336114087
>he's coming back with a mage rework
Wouldn't put it past rito at this point tbhTBH
>>
>>336136010
I hope you lubed up :^)
>>
File: ,2,.jpg (16 KB, 242x182) Image search: [Google]
,2,.jpg
16 KB, 242x182
>Made an account in NA to coach the bronzie
>He doesn't add me
Well fuck you too faggot.
>>
File: 1432681639014.png (602 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1432681639014.png
602 KB, 1280x800
>you will never rush heart of gold ever again
>you will never be stealthed for more than 5 seconds ever again
>you will never stack sunfire capes or archangels ever again
>you will never play old soraka, jax, heimer, karma, ryze, ashe, or gangplank ever again
>you will never play on hit ranged bruiser teemo ever again
>you will never DFG nuke someone ever again
>you will never lane anything than 1/1/2/jungle ever again
>you will never play a position 1 melee carry ever again
>LoL will never be fun again
>>
>>336137619
>>you will never play a position 1 melee carry ever again
Panth Leona bot
Morde with any support
Tryndamere
Fiora
Take em bot.
>>
>>336137798
>lose your next game, lol
>>
File: hmp.png (51 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
hmp.png
51 KB, 275x275
>>336137937
>Romanticize the past like a faggot and complain about the meta
>Get recommended a few fun melee carries in botlane
>LOL U CAN'T WIN LMAO
git gud
>>
File: 1461345499801.jpg (1 MB, 816x4088) Image search: [Google]
1461345499801.jpg
1 MB, 816x4088
"no"
>>
>>336138096
You can't, though. The game is entirely designed around ranged carries and you'll get your shit pushed in if you lane against one as melee, that's the problem I'm expressing.
Your pubtrash wins don't mean something is actually viable.
>>
>>336138280
With the tank meta we have right now, as long as you have a somwhat bursty melee champ you can take them bot and still win, that's why champs like Panth can go bot.
Yes you have a higher chance of losing because you will lack a marksman in your team but that's about it, your lane won't go bad but the teamfights probably will.
I know because I take those champions bot. I might be gold 4 but I can assure you, it is fun.
>>
File: 1454405115300.gif (1018 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1454405115300.gif
1018 KB, 160x120
League of Legends fucking sucks. Turn back OP. There is no gains to be had from joining that playerbase.

Most MOBA players are retards that can't into RTS games. So just avoid it like the plague it really isn't that great.
>>
>>336138646
>I might be gold 4
That's the only reason it's working for you.
Even if it's occasionally viable in lower ranked games, half the playerbase will still scream and cry and report you over it or just dodge before you can even get ingame with it.
It's also always going to be safer to just play ranged.

LoL is fucking garbage.
>>
>>336138891
>Even if it's occasionally viable in lower ranked games,
Why would you take this to a ranked game? I thought you wanted to have fun.
even then, they are viable because the snowball potential is huge, the rest depends on team coordination.

>Gold is low elo
God damn, In a few months I'm going to hit plat and some fag is going to still cry low elo.
>>
>>336138180
The mount and blade ripoff looks awesome though
>>
File: Singed_0.jpg (675 KB, 1215x717) Image search: [Google]
Singed_0.jpg
675 KB, 1215x717
>>336112501
This guy slapped your gf's ass and took off.

wut do?
>>
>>336139103
chase him, obviously
>>
File: vomit.jpg (26 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
vomit.jpg
26 KB, 312x312
>>336138180

>people in this thread are seriously supporting this wretched company
>>
File: 1460558795754.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1460558795754.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
>>336138180
not for long senpai.
>>
>>336139103
Flash, ignite and fadeaway, that's probably enough.
*tips katana*
>>
>>336139071
>Why would you take this to a ranked game? I thought you wanted to have fun.
I want it to actually be a viable, intended part of the game that I can consistently play when it's relevant without guaranteed gimping my shots at winning and pissing my entire team off. How hard is this to understand? If I can only do something in joke casual games, it's really not a part of the game.

>Gold is low elo
>God damn, In a few months I'm going to hit plat and some fag is going to still cry low elo.
Gold 4 is low because the game now gives you free wins up to gold, not to mention that the game already gives more points for a win than it takes away for a loss. The only thing that's shown by hitting gold is that you played a lot and that you're not like sub bronze 5 tier.
>>
File: plankton.jpg (31 KB, 295x300) Image search: [Google]
plankton.jpg
31 KB, 295x300
>>336139532
>>336139190
Not when I shift into MAXIMUM OVERGHOST!
>>
>>336118113
You give Zed waaaay too much credit. If you're having trouble landing against him, play Ahri, stun his ass the moment he ults, because it's easy to predict his teleport (always right behind you, nothin personnel) or Ryze, whose permanent snare kills Zed's mobility. If you don't like being forced into a certain champion, then just build a fucking quicksilver sash or Zhonya's hourglass, both of which fucking neuter Zed. Bottom line, if you want to win against Zed, expect to have to tailor your play style at least a little bit.
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.