[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I actually have to do to get an S rank in a league game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: No S Rank.png (182 KB, 940x294) Image search: [Google]
No S Rank.png
182 KB, 940x294
What do I actually have to do to get an S rank in a league game? You would think with these recent scores, victories, and as well as pushing towers and objectives, it would garner at least an S-, but no, only A's and even a B.

What do I need to do or change to get an S rank to get a chest?
>>
>>336111802

Fuck off ASSFAGGOT
>>
>yellow trinket
You don't deserve S.
>>
>bad dota
>>
I've had multiple games where I've done better damage, gotten more kills and assists, and had fewer deaths than my friend, and he has gotten S while I've only gotten A+.

The system is fucked. The only area he beat me in was CS.
>>
The system is currently highly based on CS. Just farm hard near the end of a game and tell your team your pushing.
>>
>>336112093
Wards are one of the biggest factors in the ranking
>>
>>336112093
Right that is what I was thinking, maybe my creep is too low? But then if I focus on creep, that draws me away from objectives, kills, and ect, overall drawing me away from a good game...?
>>
You don't need to deliberately try to get chests, anyway, since you won't have keys to open them. Keys are always the limiting factor.
>>
>>336112527
I've got 3 keys ( 9 fragments ), no chests
>>
>chests
>keys
>S ranks
what the fuck has LoL become now?
>>
>>336112610
It's nothing major. It's just a little random loot element to add a little interest. Nothing is tradable so it's not some kind of monsterous economy like valve games.
>>
>>336112610
Basically they have a crafting system now, if you get an S rank, where you do very well with a champ within a game, you can get a chest. You need 3 key fragments to form a key to open a chest, and within a chest you can get either a Skin, A champion, or a ward skin, alongside an essence you can get when you disenchant something you get from a chest which can be used to acquire something that dropped from a chest permanently. ( If you get something from a chest, you can either rent it for 7 days or acquire it forever using the essence).
>>
File: 1460947430547.jpg (903 KB, 1169x827) Image search: [Google]
1460947430547.jpg
903 KB, 1169x827
The rank system is arbitrary and bullshit. You get ranked high by meeting certain criteria for your role, and for global objectives such as CS and wards. That's all fine and dandy except for the fact that it ignores whether or not you've actually contributed to your team. Ypu can carry four people, direct them and be the one reason your team won, and that could mean jack shit in your rank because you gave up 20 CS to make sure bot lane didn't feed another two kills.

I play top lane Poppy and she is by far the hardest champ for me to score an S with. I once went 16-2-14 with her and carried hard. Every kill was an outplay while every assist was a secure for someone else.

ADC ends up getting an S for picking up my scraps, and my rank? A-
>>
>>336112841
>Carry game
>Team shittalk you post-game for having a shit rank
>"lol uninstall scrub B+"
>>
>>336111802
play a better game
>>
File: madocheekpull.png (14 KB, 407x370) Image search: [Google]
madocheekpull.png
14 KB, 407x370
>Die
>expect to get an S

Yeah, no. You die, you lose your S rank. Period.

Git gud.
>>
File: 1454220502332.jpg (5 KB, 200x228) Image search: [Google]
1454220502332.jpg
5 KB, 200x228
>>336111802
Wait, it's May already?
>>
>>336112723
God imagine if this game did with this community.

>trade me skin or I feed and afk.
>that skin is shit I feed anyway.
>>
>>336114132
That doesn't even happen in TF2/Dota/CSGO/whatever.
>>
>>336111802
Just play Morgana, almost every game A+ or S.
>>
>>336114248
Maybe it's because those games have better communities than LoL?
>>
>>336111802
probably by not having <5 cs a minute you silver shitter
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.