[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOWNGRADE IS REAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: deus_sucks_mankind_cuckolded.jpg (4 MB, 3840x8560) Image search: [Google]
deus_sucks_mankind_cuckolded.jpg
4 MB, 3840x8560
#console_masterrace
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
>>
Buy the ps4neo for the better version you goy.
>>
All I see is an altered color palette and worse trees in the middle screenshot.
>>
>>336110570
which one is which?
>>
File: 1461882317099.jpg (378 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461882317099.jpg
378 KB, 1280x720
I don't want to believe anymore.
>>
Some shots look worse, some shots look better. Some just have changed color palettes. The only consistent difference I see between the two is that the left looks a little more blurred. What's the point being made here exactly? There are differences, but nothing so drastic that would make me go into a fit of rage.
>>
>>336110570
Adam looks happier in the right, did he, dare i say it, ask for it?
>>
literally who cares?
Gameplay is most important. The original Deus Ex holds up EVEN TODAY because of that.
>>
>>336111480
xd

>>336111575
This. There's no need to bring consolewar faggotry into it.
>>
>>336110570
Lots of those shots are from ingame cinematics
>>
>>336110570
Your cancerous image aside, right side looks better, so I'm assuming that's the trailer & left side is the current level of downgrade?

>puts the original on the right & the downgrade to the left
>REACTION IMAGES
>E
>A
>C
>T
>I
>O
>N
>
>I
>M
>A
>G
>E
>S
>>
It's actually not that bad.
Them missing reflections on Jensen's specs is a downer, tho.
>>
>>336110570
>mankind downgraded
>>
>>336110570
One of those is literally pre-rendered and you're saying they've downgraded a pre-rendered cutscene.

Have we finally gotten to the point where downgradefags are actually completely insane?
>>
>>336110570
Is this the autism thread?
>>
>>336110570
Why do you 12 year old autists actual spend time making these cringe worthy reaction pictures?
>>
>>336113196
pretty much, I am a pirate fag but I will actually buy the new Deus Ex when it comes out.

Loved the shit out of the first 1 and finished it 4 times to get all the achievements and had a blast with it.
>>
>>336110628
Reminder to always report this 12 year old redditor.
>>
>>336110570
Apart from the reflections in his shades in the 3rd image, the right looks better
>>
>>336113671
Every thread is the autism thread. STOP shoving that word down our throat. I heard a fucking middle schooler utter the word autism at the barber shop. It's fucked. This is a neo-internet thing. Just say retarded.
>>
I could hardly tell which one is better. Aside from clarity (which seems to come more from youtube compression differences), and the last screenshot with the reflection.
That's some nitpicking.
>>336112494
>Clearly labelled 101 trailer vs adam 2.0 trailer
Can you not read?
>>
>>336113981
Not him but daaaaamn I'm retarded

put the old shit FIRST you daft monkey
>>
File: 1332832649979.jpg (34 KB, 303x404) Image search: [Google]
1332832649979.jpg
34 KB, 303x404
I can just imagine OP as he sat there for 30 mins making the stupid picture.

I can just imagine how he began to breathe heavily and began sweating from the excitement. Giggling like a little school girl as he spent hours examining each frame of the trailer, frame by frame to find the most minuscule of differences.

I can imagine how he searched his hard drive for the perfect reaction images to put at the bottom, as his heart began to pound and a tiny spec of light broke through a gap in his curtain inside of his pitch black basement.

Then he rushed to /v/, typing at the speed of light to post his ebic meme picture so he could finally show everyone what a masterpiece he had made.
>>
>>336113981
What >>336114153 said, &
>giving the commercial names of the trailers that give no clear indication as to which came first
>not putting trailer air dates
>>
game was delayed for six fucking months, a downgrade was inevitable.
>>
>>336110570
This doesn't look downgraded at all except for maybe the third image. The images on the right either just have different lighting or in several cases are actually CRISPER than the images on the left, while the last image is clearly a stylistic change
fuck off with your shitposting
>>
>>336114864
>The older ones look better!
That's exactly his point dumbass.
>>
The main differences is the lighting and saturation.
Graphically they are pretty much the same.
>>
>>336115154
>lighting
>Not graphics
That's like 90% of graphics.
>>
>>336110570
Which one is the bad one? I was sure it was left but then I was the reflection.
>>
Why are people still acting suprised by this? They do it with literally every game. The downgrade isn't even that apparent.
>>
>>336115421
>Why are people still acting suprised by this?
Because shitposters
>>
>>336114991
what kind of retarded ass logic has you put the newer images on the left
>>
>>336115482
Maybe he went though the newer trailer first to pick out screenshots and ordered it chronologically for him? Or bad to good?
I don't fucking now why.
>>
>>336114991
FFS why the fuck is the old one on the right? Do you read right-to-left? When reading a chart that maps speed over time, does time decrease from left-to-right? When you wanna show how something has changed, do you show the new one first, or the old one?
>>
>>336115572
>When reading a chart that maps speed over time, does time decrease from left-to-right? When you wanna show how something has changed, do you show the new one first, or the old one?
Depends on the labelling. I'm not some retard that assumes all charts are the same regardless of labelling.
>>
It could like the original deus ex and i would still play it.

fuck graffix fags.
>>
why do people always scream about downgrades when its happened for so long and for almost every game ever
>>
>>336115718
Because it's shit. Same reason people are still screaming about war and stuff. No reason to shut up about terrible shit just because it happened for a long time.
>>
>>336115625
>thisnigga.jpg
>>
>>336115827
At least I can read.
>>
>>336113196
>Have we finally gotten to the point where downgradefags are actually completely insane?
werent they always though? Witcher 3 being used as a scapegoat for consoles should of been proof for that cause they still cant accept that the e3 footage of witcher wasnt the game running full time but small slices of the game where the areas we saw in high detail were the only parts of the world and putting that amount of detail in the open world never was actually implemented.

a scumbag marketting tactic yes, but ultimately its really proving a point of how pointless caring that much about graphics are if people are going to say witcher 3 looks bad now just cause its not as good as bullshots.
>>
File: KrustdaKlown.png (171 KB, 280x271) Image search: [Google]
KrustdaKlown.png
171 KB, 280x271
Another game held back by consoles that will allow me to not upgrade my 770 even longer.

Awesome!
>>
>>336115879
>implying it has anything to do with the game or graphics

No anon, it is all about childish little shitposter who want something to shit post about.

Just look at TW3, there were people who spent 14hrs a day for months making downgrade threads constantly.

It is just bunch of retards that will cling to it so they have something new to spend all day shitposting about.
>>
>>336115851
I can read "101 trailer vs adam 2.0 trailer" too, but I don't even watch trailers, I wouldn't know which came first. Even then, when you have a clash between something old & its new counterpart, it is usually made to be "old vs new" (old came first y'see?).
OP is doing it wrong shut up get out.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.