[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>[HEAVY BREATHING] You're doing this for the planet same as us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: VII Remake.png (732 KB, 1223x613) Image search: [Google]
VII Remake.png
732 KB, 1223x613
>[HEAVY BREATHING] You're doing this for the planet same as us
>>
>PSH! NOTHING ECOLOGICAL KID...
>>
>>336110180
underrated post
>>
>>336110125
jesus fuck why are clouds arms so thin
>>
File: Cloud-FFVIIArt.png (181 KB, 456x544) Image search: [Google]
Cloud-FFVIIArt.png
181 KB, 456x544
>>336111185
This is why.
>>
>>336110125
What is wrong with your face?! This >>336111267 is how his facial exÄression should be.
>>
>>336111267
This and he was like 4 years in a tube
>>
>>336111185
Are you new or something?

Cloud is a skinny dude.
>>
The fuck is wrong with his expression? He isn't AC Cloud yet.
>>
>>336113021
>Cloud at the start of VII
>Not a fucking emotionless, doesn't give a fuck mercenary

He doesn't start getting more cocky Zack like attributes until later, they occasionally surface like when he jumps on the train, but they're not a permanent feature until he meets Aerith.

He spends half of Midgar being an emotionless freak or a low-budget Zack, with nothing in between.
>>
>>336110125
Why is his hair covered in glitter?
>>
>>336113174
That's not really an emotionless face.
That's a depressed face.

His mouth and eyes should be, mildly amused, condescending or just blank.
>>
>>336113326

Looks like a business face with mild disdain to me.

Probably because he's having to listen to this retard bleat on about the planet and he literally couldn't give a shit.

He probably smells bad too.
>>
>>336110125
>the way i think about it cloud by destroying this reactor we are not terrorists we are just a couple of good people trying to mako difference in this world
why does cloud look like the fat fuck made a bad as fuck pun?
>>
When the fuck are we going to get new information about this?

The last we heard was that the Compilation shit was going to be in it, and they still won't say how many parts it's going to be.

>>336113224
More importantly, why does the FFVIIR hair look far worse than FFXV's?
>>
File: barret9.jpg (72 KB, 636x360) Image search: [Google]
barret9.jpg
72 KB, 636x360
Daily reminder that AVALANCHE are fucking terrorists, and they killed potentially thousands of innocents.
>>
>>336113174
Stop posting.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.