[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/, which one is better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: mmvoot.png (147 KB, 668x134) Image search: [Google]
mmvoot.png
147 KB, 668x134
/v/, which one is better?
>>
>>336109964
OOT, it's a fact and MM lovers are just contrarian idiots.

MM is actualy one of the worst Zelda ever.

Deny this and your mom will die tonight in her sleep.
>>
>>336109964
The Wind Waker.
>>
>>336109964
MM is better but OOT had a biggest impact on vidya in general
>>
File: 15486413468531.jpg (58 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
15486413468531.jpg
58 KB, 344x344
>3D Zelda
>>
>>336109964
MM obv
>>
I like Majora's Mask more - but I'm not really a Zelda fan. What drew me to MM is not in the other Zeldas.
>>
>>336109964
MM, for me, but mostly because I love sidequest and there was such a variety of it and all the NPC had so much characterisation it was all a charming experience and it felt really satisfactory to see all the people you had helped at the end.
>>
majora's mask
>>
OoT. Not even an argument to be had.
>>
>>336109964

I wish that subsequent Zelda games would have learned from both these games and featured the raw quality and quantity of OoT but with the side content and difficulty of MM.

But nah. Every Zelda must be in some way OoT
>>
Gamplay: Equal
Story & Sidequests: Majora's Mask
Temples: OOT
>>
Majora's Mask. It has less dungeons but at least 3 of them are good.

OOT has 10? dungeon but only two are good.

Story is not even a fair fight, OOT fucking sucks while Majora's is one of the best in the medium, also atmosphere.

OOT 6/10
MM 9/10
>>
Both are shit desu
>>
I like the world of MM, but those dungeons are fucking ass. Have to go with OoT.
>>
Oracle of Ages/Seasons was the best.
>>
I don't play Zelda to talk to quirky NPCs. I play them to explore dungeons and the greater environment and to fight distinctive bosses. Majora's Mask has always been a bore to me.
>>
I really liked the world of MM but ultimately it's more a matter of style than substance
>>
>>336110651

>but those dungeons are fucking ass
They're all GOAT.
>>
>>336111046
woodfall? pls.
>>
>>336111154

Woodfall was just kinda OK. Still excellent by first Zelda dungeon standards.
>>
>>336111046
>he actually liked Great Bay Temple, one of the worst dungeons in the series
I don't have enough vomit.jpgs for this post.
>>
>>336111354

If you got lost in Great Bay, you're retarded. Ice arrows were a great item.
>>
>>336111427

Too complicated for today's gamers.
How am I supposed to know where to create the ice platform without sparkly effects telling me?? Man this game sucks!
>>
I feel like I appreciate MM for what it does more than I actually enjoy playing it. OOT is more fun, MM is more compelling.
>>
File: Damn Tube.jpg (31 KB, 320x216) Image search: [Google]
Damn Tube.jpg
31 KB, 320x216
>>336112746
>>
both of them are shit
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.