[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Viewtiful Joe New game Vpoint Transfer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-VJbox.jpg (40 KB, 250x316) Image search: [Google]
250px-VJbox.jpg
40 KB, 250x316
Hey /v/, I'm currently playing Viewtiful Joe on the gamecube, on Adults mode. I'm on the last level, and I've got about 90,000 v-points collected. since I'm planning on starting anew game on V-Rated after i'm done with my current save, I know you can start a new game with all the moves and hearts I have until now, but do the v-points tranfer as well or do i have to use them up?

general viewtiful Joe thread i guess
>>
>>336108828
What are you even saving the points for? Just buy everything you can if you aren't sure. Getting all the moves is the only use for them.
>>
No idea man. Look up a guide on the moves and buy the best ones.
>>
>>336109348
I still need 100,000 for a heart, (still need to buy the last three) and don't know whether I should save some points for take 2's for the last boss battle
>>
So while this is here, what are these games all about? Beat em ups? Are they fun?
>>
>>336108828
Great game.

I consider myself decent at video games generally speaking, but this game was a little too much for me. I could never beat it past Kids mode. I could probably do Adults as well but anything past that, I doubt.

Soundtrack is phenomenal as well.

>>336111904
What do you mean? Cuhrayzee games? Go to /cgg/ and ask them.
>>
>>336112035
I guess I worded that stupid. Is Viewtiful Joe a beatem up? Is it fun? Worth playing?
>>
>>336112156
It's a 2D beat 'em up/platformer with a fair amount of depth to the combat and with a unique premise, since you have unique VFX powers based on movie special effects, which allow you to slow everything down, make everything super fast, among other things, which are used in various ways to deal damage, alter your attacks, or to solve puzzles.

First game is definitely worth playing. Idk about the second one.
>>
>>336112419
Sounds good to me, thanks for taking the time to type all that out.
>>
File: AlastorStylish.png (70 KB, 345x480) Image search: [Google]
AlastorStylish.png
70 KB, 345x480
>>336112035
I'm doing it on adults right now, I don't consider myself a hardcore gamer at all but I was still able to beat Fire Leo, the hardest boss in the game. It really is a case of doing over and over again in order to get used to the boss patterns. I'm gonna attempt to do v-rated next, because i want to unlock Alastor as a playable character
>>
>>336112997
Oh sure anon, no problem.

Why did I not go to sleep last night?

>>336114895
>It really is a case of doing over and over again in order to get used to the boss patterns
It really probably is. That's what it takes most of the time. Time, patience, and an ability to learn.

>I'm gonna attempt to do v-rated next, because i want to unlock Alastor as a playable character

>all those extra characters I probably will never play as

Shame. Wish I had the PS2 version for Dante as well.
>>
>>336115280
apparently Ps2 version allows you to switch between difficulties during levels, making it much easier
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.