[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some good FPS where the enemies are as strong as you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1445649810779.png (88 KB, 191x191) Image search: [Google]
1445649810779.png
88 KB, 191x191
what are some good FPS where the enemies are as strong as you?
>>
>>336107413
SUPER
>>
if the enemies were as strong as you, it wouldn't function as an fps, because you'd instantly die to a bunch of enemies that are fast, smart and deadly. Otherwise, you'd need a game where it's some sort of very long 1v1 duel/chase, which doesn't exist
>>
>>336107413
ARMA 3
>>
>>336107597
that's not true, STALKER is like that.
>>
quake
cod
tf
arma
ut
>>
>>336107413
Stalker?
You generally die in a few shots just as enemies and stray headshots kill you outright.

>the first gauss sniper after you get out of the tunnels
>>
>>336107413
CS:GO
>>
>>336107657
They take a million bullets while you can take a few. That just means you'll have to bullshit their AI and make the fighta drag on to win.
>>
>>336107731
yes, and so do enemies.
>>
>>336107657
And it's a degenerate quicksave/load -fest because of it.
>>
>>336107509
HOT
>>
>>336107829
Literally 90% quickloads beyond beginning parts was with radiation zones when you make three steps and it maxes out.

Just use peeking out and note where enemies are.
>>
Insurgency is cheap and pretty fun for a couple of days
>>
>>336107745
>he played on fucking easy
>>
Super hot
>>
I remember enemies in shogo:MAD being able to crit you, that made them pretty deadly, if not somewhat random.

that intro too ;^)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.