[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the hardest Castlevania boss fight, either from Classicvania
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Dracula_and_Death.jpg (25 KB, 482x359) Image search: [Google]
Dracula_and_Death.jpg
25 KB, 482x359
What is the hardest Castlevania boss fight, either from Classicvania or Metroidvania?
>>
Dracula in OoE is pretty much the only one I haven't been able to beat yet
>>
>>336106052
slashing weapon and green lazer skelly weapon fusion attack on him and you win.
>>
File: Dracula_(Dracula_X).png (50 KB, 315x232) Image search: [Google]
Dracula_(Dracula_X).png
50 KB, 315x232
>>336105979
Classicvania rondo of blood. That shit was fucking tough.
>>
>>336106052
Equip Death Ring
Nitesco + Sword Glyph about 7-8 times
There, done in 15 seconds
>>
>>336105979
Unless you go the easy route, Death in the original. There might be a harder boss in Haunted Castle or something but that game is ass.
>>
I remember the centaur in OoE being a pain in the ass.
>>
>>336106052
>Dracula gets a Genocide cutter
Fuck man you might as well just give him the rest of the moveset too.
>>
>>336106745
That's not Rondo though, that's the SNES game, Dracula X and it really is the hardest incarnation of Dracula due to the stage design.
>>
Dracula in Castlevania 3 followed by the Grim Reaper in Rondo Of Blood
>>
>>336106861
Haunted Castle is ass but it has amazing music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDEVr1XLoZs
>>
Death in 1 is balls to the wall hard if you dont cheese him with holy water. Rondo of blood death is also kinda difficult. Glalamoth is probably the hardest one in the igavania games.
>>
>>336108863
>that song title
But that's Don't Wait Until the Night.
Heart of Fire is the second half of Julius' theme which was originaly a track from Castlevania 1.
Julius' theme is a mix of Don't Wait Until the Night and Heart of Fire.

Here's both DWUtN and HoF tracks from Haunted Castle merged together like Julius' theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upmkXlaxXp8
>>
>>336109080
For such a bad Castlevania game, Konami sure did like to reference it a lot.
>>
File: rondodeathslashleft.gif (11 KB, 144x88) Image search: [Google]
rondodeathslashleft.gif
11 KB, 144x88
>>336109054
Rondo of Blood death is probably my favorite one. And he has a great death animation.
>>
>>336109204
You don't throw away a good soundtrack just because the gameplay is bad. You reuse the soundtrack in better games.
>>
>>336109204
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auWPLxynvt4
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LORChtnKMA
>>
>>336109631
Adventure Rebirth was a pretty good game I still haven't beat it but, its pretty much what a classicvania game would be if they were still making them today.
>>
>>336109917
It was a remake of an existing game anon, it didn't even do anything new.
It was just Castlevania Adventure from GBC but with higher resolution sprites and in color and better quality music.
>>
>>336110172
uhh no it wasn't

ReBirth was a totally new game, like how IV was a new take on the first CV
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.