[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: stu.jpg (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
stu.jpg
7 KB, 205x246
>>
>>336101332
is like
>>
>>336101332
like clockwork
>>
another uneventful day
>>
>>336101332
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgKkaVZlbs0

is this the part where i cry
>>
Blowing your stu wad pretty early.
>>
>>336101332
4chan is filled with fucking losers and faggots.

I never even knew what a neckbeard was until I found this place. Like, you see those weird looking neckbeards sometimes but your mind literally doesn't even really process them. You just kinda glance past and don't even think about it. I would have never thought about them AT ALL if this place hadn't made me notice them more and then reflect about them in retrospect.

You fags are basically invisible losers you occasionally bump into irl that you don't say anything to. That weirdo in the library queue for example that's not saying anything, wearing mundane clothes, standing there quietly and looking at the floor. Basically that friendless loser that's completely invisible and nobody has anything to say to, and he has nothing to say to anyone.

But then that loser comes online here with his anonymous bumchums and unleashes all that beta male vitriol because he can't do it anywhere else - a far cry from his apparently meek, harmless irl demeanor. You guys are cowards. You talk tough online but irl you wouldn't even be able to make eye contact with me. Pathetic.
>>
File: 1461402482485.png (410 KB, 761x471) Image search: [Google]
1461402482485.png
410 KB, 761x471
Well?
>>
File: 1451445216149.jpg (4 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
1451445216149.jpg
4 KB, 212x218
>>336101332
>not at 4:00:00
fuck off
>>
>>336102101
So what is it about these losers that makes you so upset? Here you are doing the exact same thing these other losers are doing by posting on an imageboard at 1am. Honestly being a dick about it isn't gonna help anyone including yourself.
>>
>>336102416
>posting on an imageboard at 1am
>everybody lives in murka
kek
>>
>>336102101
>heyfaggotsmynameisjohn.jpg
>>
>>336102506
Yea, the ones that only matter
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.