[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mute/turn down in game volume >turn on your own music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: yung-lean.jpg (108 KB, 1000x675) Image search: [Google]
yung-lean.jpg
108 KB, 1000x675
>Mute/turn down in game volume
>turn on your own music

Are there people that don't do this?
>>
More importantly, are there people that don't disable the ingame music? I am not listening to the same damn album for tens or hundreds of hours. Call me crazy.
>>
I mute the in-game music and do not turn on my own music.

Your move.
>>
if you can't appreciate the music that the developer wanted you to hear at a particular moment, just don't play the game at all
>>
>>336100007
I mute my music
Turn up the in game music
And turn my screen off
>>
The music was put there for an important reason and if you switch it to Linkin Park or whatever you listen to you are a imbecile.
>>
>>336100204
Now that's what I call controversial.

You win, dude.
>>
>RPG maker just hit united states
>Be 13
>Listen to this theme until the comforting arms of insanity straddle me into a cold embrace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPAhm_c9lXc
>>
If I'm playing a multiplayer game or something, sure.
I'm not a retard who does for a singleplayer game.
>>
>not having a friend who plays live music as you game
>>
For some games I can understand this, but if you play a game like Ori and the Blind Forest with the in-game volume turned down you should be thrown in jail.
>>
ive never once listened to the actual music in world of warcraft
>>
>>336101561
>not playing your own live music while you play games
>>
How the hell can people play without sound? I don't get it. In a multiplayer game that's like playing with the monitor turned off.
>>
>>336100007
this if its one of them 'merssive games
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Urx3gthXc3
>>
>>336100217
>proceeds to listen to Rules Of Nature
>>
>>336101995
WoW music is fucking awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rXIyz8HSJQ
>>
>>336098272
Only thing I ever mute is voice chat in online games.
>>
>turn down/off everything
>play my own game

I'm cooler than OP.
>>
I only ever turn on my own music in sports games
>>
>>336098272
Only if it's multiplayer or the same game I've played for triple digit hours, but mostly games like gsg or M&B unless if the mod has atmospheric music.
>>
I turn on music sometimes when it's something like a fps or a racing game.
>>
>>336098272
>playing online racing game
>riding up the highway on a mission
>can barely hear kids' voices over my music
>they try to tell me something
>i don't listen

i don't pay attention to these children
>>
>>336098272
>playing super speed shootergame:the fastening 5
>high tempo electric music
>turn it off and listen to classical
alternatively
>comfy slow as shit simulation game
>listen to the soundtrack of super speed shootergame: the fastening 5
>>
>>336098272
Only for city builders and simulators, anything else I must have in-game sound, minus the game music.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.