[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does demon fusing work in the original SMT? I thought you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
How does demon fusing work in the original SMT? I thought you could create demons up to five levels above yours, but I can't create a level 14 Angel when my entire team is as level 12, it just keeps saying it's not doable with my current level.

Aside from that, general SMT thread.
>>
>>336098269
>I thought you could create demons up to five levels above yours
I haven't heard that.
I think you can fuse demons above your level by fusing a human with a demon, though that might just be 2.
>>
>>336098269
you can't fuse law demons if you're chaos, something that's really easy to do by accident by just summoning lots of chaos demons or something
>>
>>336098423
Nah I think using a facility of a specific alignment pushes your alignment in that direction
I'm not sure though, I didn't play too much of the original SMT
>>
>>336098383

I thought I once heard that it was the same way it was in Persona 1 and 2, but maybe I was incorrect.

>>336098423

Not sure what my alignment is, not sure how you even check, though I'm really early on in the game, the only demons I've summonsed thus far are Pixie and Cerberus. But that message says my level isn't good enough. I guess I can come back when MC hits level 13 and if that doesn't work, then 14.
>>
You can't fuse above your own level faggot
>>
>>336099270

Ah, so I was mistaken. Well damn. But it shouldn't take long to level up two more times.
>>
>>336098269
You can't fuse above your level UNLESS you use a human in the mix in which case sky is the limit.
Same applies to SMT2.
>>
>>336100086
To add to this, I fused a Metatron when I was level 10 by just abusing human fusions and going higher and higher.
Then I proceeded to steamroll the game.
>>
>>336100165
That gay, I played legit and enjoyed it more than you
>>
>>336100165

I haven't seen many humans yet. Just some zombies (though I imagine they don't count) and one Yakuza member. I'll make an effort to get some humans then. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>336100416
The higher level humans the better.
In SMT2 there's a spam on humans early in hte game so it's very easy to get best demons early provided you grind for fusions a bit.
>>
Reminder that neutral is for aggots
>>
>>336100086
>>336100165
>>336100503
You can recruit human?
>>
>>336101797
Yes. There's quite a few humans in SMT1 and 2.
>>
>>336100669
In SMT Neutral is best route. Both of the extreme paths are fucking terrible idea.

In SMT2 Neutral is for faggots. Chaos is the master race.
>>
>>336102313
Other than the actual human companions, there's also human enemies which you can recruit like any demon.
>>
>>336102639
Meant to reply to >>336101797
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.