[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dev team promised you something special... more informat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: ChNyJ2yUUAAx_Gw.jpg-large.jpg (113 KB, 1000x550) Image search: [Google]
ChNyJ2yUUAAx_Gw.jpg-large.jpg
113 KB, 1000x550
>Dev team promised you something special... more information tomorrow :)
https://twitter.com/NostalBegins/status/726588226870202369
What could it be?
My bet something disappointing
>>
>>336091915
Lawsuit.
>>
>>336092026
Would be kinda fun
>>
>>336091915

>Nostalrius devs ask people to send in their favourite screenshots
>Now the dev team has something to show

It's the Nostalrius commemoration video, who the fuck thinks otherwise?
>>
>>336092774
Because doesn't go well with this
https://twitter.com/NostalBegins/status/726049479208529920
>>
>>336092846

They already elaborated on that, the Blizzard meeting is sometime in the coming weeks and has nothing to do with this weekends announcement.
>>
>there are still people that think legacy servers will actually happen
It's not going to happen, get over it. Blizzard doesn't think it's profitable enough to spend the time actually doing it so they're not going to bother.

The only thing that will happen will be some sort of 'compromise' in their eyes, and it'll be garbage, just like their pristine server ideas. Nothing good will happen, i promise you.
>>
>>336092846
They already tweeted to clarify that. The tweet is mentioning 2 different events. A Blizzard visit is coming sometime in the next few weeks, and separately they are announcing something (the video) this weekend.

Also, stop getting over hyped. They're just going to have the Nostalrius team join in shilling their Pristine servers as they think doing that will help shut up all the legacy server people.
>>
>>336093030
>Blizzard doesn't think it's profitable enough

Then shut down WoW, because they can't get more than 3 servers past low pop on live, so that isn't working either.
>>
I cannot wait for the pristine realms. The exact game I can play now but with most of the functionality and content removed.
>>
File: 1459003512997.png (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459003512997.png
8 KB, 300x300
It'll be some middleground where they try to calm down the bad PR but remember that they're jewish.

>We're bringing in the Nostalrius group! Yay!
>They'll be working on our pristine server!
>That's what you wanted!
>>
>>336093230

But it'll be great, imagine inviting only your own servers players into your garrison.
>>
>>336093230
I don't understand why people even think that pristine garbage is acceptable
People who fucking actually play the game and raid don't use lfr and lfg anyway
>>
Why do people want legacy servers? The content was done before and rather poorly compared to a lot of bosses (probably all bosses) since Vanilla. Do people really have nostalgia this bad? I played during vanilla and can attest that it was shit, BC was better, and WotLK was when they got their shit together. Of course they lost it for Cata, found it again for MoP but that lasted too long and now WoD has some of the best raiding ever and definitely the best leveling experience. WoD just lacks other content, but it's a hell of a lot better than going back to Vanilla.
>>
>>336093230
>introduce tons of phasing shit into the game with wotlk
>only ever use it for stupid shit like gimmicky quests instead of preserving the character experience of going from 1-60, doing tbc and wotlk, then coming back to see azeroth in ruins
>>
>>336093973

>Why do people want legacy servers?

The game was better

>Do people really have nostalgia this bad?

Find a real argument next time.
>>
>>336093973
>I played during vanilla and can attest that it was shit
I played vanilla and I had fun. Even played Emerald Dream Feenix vanilla server before Nostalrius got popular and had fun with the /v/ guild in that too.
>WoD has the best leveling experience
No.
>>
>>336094127
>instead of preserving the character experience of going from 1-60, doing tbc and wotlk, then coming back to see azeroth in ruins

Yes, because that retarded idea means you will never see a pre-80 character again after you've passed that point.
>>
>>336093973
>played since vanilla
>wotlk was better than cata somehow
lol, I found a wotlk kid!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.