[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best remake of a classic game and why is it not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Strider_2014_box_art.jpg (28 KB, 265x375) Image search: [Google]
Strider_2014_box_art.jpg
28 KB, 265x375
What's the best remake of a classic game and why is it not pic related?
>>
Game sucked shit
>>
Bionic Commando Rearmed
>>
>>336090375
pic unrelated
>barely played like a strider game
>easy as fuck with so much health coming out of enemies you might as well say it had regen health
>hard mode being the only fun mode
doublehelix has never made a good game

>inb4 killer instinct
everyone calls season 1 a piece of shit and surprise its the one season they did
>>
>>336090523
>>336091106
Samefagging jackass.
>>
Your taste in games must be abysmal if you consider that to be the best remake
>>
Strider 2014 is basically Metroid Fusion but with Strider when it should have been Super Metroid or Zero Mission with Strider.

>>336091080
That's a solid choice.
>>
Flashback is ok
>>
>>336091340
>7 posts
>7 ips
good job looking like a retard.
>>
>>336091539

can you read?
>>
>>336091662
You think I don't know you used a freaking cellphone to manipulate the postercount? GTFO you samefagging prick this is MY thread and I won't let you shit it up with your blatant samefag bullshit.
>>
>>336090375
Remakes feel like such a rarity nowadays, especially good ones.
It's all about the "HD releases" now it looks like.
>>
>>336091887
Why bother remaking the game from scratch when you can just bump the resolution and maybe increase the framerate?
>>
File: Klonoa_Wii_US_ESRB.jpg (659 KB, 775x1089) Image search: [Google]
Klonoa_Wii_US_ESRB.jpg
659 KB, 775x1089
This was a good remake of the original PS1 Door to Phantomile.

Also Resident Evil Remake on GC and other console releases and PC is also damn fantastic.
>>
>>336091825
Stfu faggot your shit thread is already dead, I'm a different anon
>>
>>336094543
My thread will love forever you shiteating samefag CUNT!
>>
>>336091662
7 replies, 7 ips. Replies doesn't count OP. Should be 6 and 7 if nobody has replied twice yet.
>>
>>336092474
I clearly remember that redesign thing they did, I'm sure glad as fuck they had it as a poll before making the final decision.
>>
>>336094740
10 posters means 10 posters you samefag CUNT!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.