[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /v/ how can you make an interesting game featuring a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: luchadores.jpg (35 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
luchadores.jpg
35 KB, 450x675
Alright /v/ how can you make an interesting game featuring a luchador?
Guacamelee doesn't count since is just memes: the game
>>
So you didn't play the game then.
>>
SoTC clone where you're a luchador who suplexes kaijus n shit and you make masks from their skins
>>
To be a contender for luchadore gaming, you must first enable players to do zany stuff, then take that ability away.
>>
>>336087352
Off the top of my head
Street fighter?
Tekken?
AAA heroes del ring
>>
>>336087387
i don't play games based on whacky memes
>>
Did you ever see those cheesy Santo movies where he fights vampires, or mummies, with theremin background music and ridiculous acting? Imagine something like that with some sort of arkham inspired grapple combat with purposely bad animations.
>>
>>336087895
that would actually be awesome, but all i can think off is hack n slash, to add more action to it, sidescroller would be too cheap
>>
>>336087895
they should do that shit now

John Cena Vs. The Mummy would be great.
>>
>manlet was the hero while the taller one was just a sidekick

manlets, when will they learn?
>>
File: 4564646.jpg (40 KB, 845x466) Image search: [Google]
4564646.jpg
40 KB, 845x466
>>336087490
>>
File: bowser.gif (377 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
bowser.gif
377 KB, 500x375
Santo's game made by Platinum Games.
i know is a meme but I really like this idea, maybe remove the "witch time"
>>
>>336088443
>manlets, when will they learn?
maybe this is where every anime/JRPG got the idea from
>>
File: zeno-clash.jpg (45 KB, 626x350) Image search: [Google]
zeno-clash.jpg
45 KB, 626x350
>>336087352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEuLCPSTPpI
just make all the characters have a luchador mask

This game and its sequel are crimminaly under rated
>>
Make a Lucha Underground game based on the Yakuza series
>>
>>336087352
What about Pokken tournament? I haven't played it because I'm not planing on buying a wii u now that it is dead, but people say it is fun
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
>>336087352
>>
File: jack cayman.jpg (64 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
jack cayman.jpg
64 KB, 640x360
>>336087352
Combine the dynamic combo system of Godhand and the environmental gameplay of Madworld with a bigger emphasis on grappling mechanics.
>>
File: prounga.jpg (41 KB, 717x474) Image search: [Google]
prounga.jpg
41 KB, 717x474
>Luchador game with hotline miami features
>every level you get a mask
>every mask gives you a special power/ability
>You can use your default mask and upgrade to gain new abilities, this also happens if you switch masks
>the goal in the game is to gain a name by using the mask that fits you well or repeat the game over and over until you stick with one mask through all the game
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.