[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Luigi's Mansion a worthwhile series? Does it deserve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 81bX5RtQwSL._SL1500_.jpg (315 KB, 1500x1331) Image search: [Google]
81bX5RtQwSL._SL1500_.jpg
315 KB, 1500x1331
Is Luigi's Mansion a worthwhile series? Does it deserve to exist and be improved upon? Was Dark Moon shit?
>>
>>336079628
no dark moon was great for a 3ds game, and Luigis mansion is a good game.
>>
Yes

Yes

Eh no but the GCN is better

It should be on home consoles
>>
>>336079628
Yes, yes and no.
I thought they would maybe give the series a try on the Wii U but maybe not.
>>
It's terrible like all gamecube games but gamecube is the new meme console and everything about it was flawless. The lack of online play and lunchbox handle were actually strategic business decisions NOT jap mental illness
>>
>>336079628
Dark Moon was dissapointing
>>
File: image_3.jpg (142 KB, 953x960) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
142 KB, 953x960
>>336080838
>>
>>336080838
>meme console
>Custom Robo
>F-Zero GX
>Killer7
>Kirby Air Ride
>Luigi's Mansion
>Mario Kart Double Dash
>Prime 1 and 2
>Paper Mario
>Pikmin 1 and 2
>REmake
>RE4 (best version of the game til Wii and Steam versions)
>Skies of Arcadia
>Rogue Squadron
>Mario Sunshine
>Super Monkey Ball
>Melee
>Viewtiful Joe 1/2

But yeah, meme console with no good games
>>
>>336079628
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJDjkMjkH1g actual gameplay of Dark Moon multiplayer
>>
File: Recommended_gamecube_games.jpg (2 MB, 3225x4830) Image search: [Google]
Recommended_gamecube_games.jpg
2 MB, 3225x4830
Cube thread?
>>
>>336079628
I was really excited for the game and it was one of the reasons I got a 3DS but I ended up frequently putting the game down. I was just not having fun, probably because of the mission style gameplay.
>>
>>336083390
I was also turned off by the way it constantly pulled you out of the experience. It wasn't nearly as pervasive in LM1.

Also didn't care for the missions all feeling samey, and there being very few unique ghosts. They liked throwing the same three basic ghosts at you a ton with different amounts of HP.
>>
>>336083390
>>336084262
ALSO, fuck the boss fight at the end of the snow mansion. Terribly designed garbage.

And fuck the generic ass music and sound design that whole game had. Shameful compared to LM1.
>>
>>336079628
Dark moon was great and deserved an HD version on wii u, barring an actual third game.

Kid icarus uprising should be on wii u too
>>
>>336084983
Dark Moon was like a 6/10, 7/10 at most.
>>
>>336080786
They did in Nintendo Land
>>
Dark Moon was shit and I bought my 3DS for it.
>>
Original on the GC was a great game. Dark Moon is bretty good but handhelds it up and suffers a bit for it.
>>
>>336082375
I'm pissed off you forgot about Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes
>>
Will E3 ever be this hype again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbV99b-qir0
>>
>>336085930
It's inferior to the original in nearly every way, though. It's still pretty decent, but I wouldn't call it a vital addition to the GCN library.
>>
>>336086498
I thought 2013 was pretty hype
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.