[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo will have only one playable game at E3 2016: Zelda for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75
File: nintendo-booth-e3-2014-930x671.jpg (118 KB, 930x671) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-booth-e3-2014-930x671.jpg
118 KB, 930x671
JUST

Nintendo’s approach to the Electronic Entertainment Expo trade show this year is … different.

The publisher revealed that it will have only one playable game at E3 2016, and that is the Wii U version of The Legend of Zelda. Nintendo says that it wants to provide attendees “complete immersion” with Zelda, and that’s why it will have nothing else for the Wii U or the 3DS on the show floor. But this is a bit strange considering that Nintendo is also planning to launch the followup to the Wii U, the NX project, in March. And it’s even crazier that Nintendo announced that it is delaying Zelda because it is bringing a version to the NX.

Here’s the full statement from Nintendo:
>>
>“Nintendo changes its approach to the [E3] show every year. This June, Nintendo will focus its attention on the upcoming game in The Legend of Zelda series. The Wii U version of the game will be playable for the first time on the E3 show floor, and it will be the only playable game Nintendo presents at the show in order to provide attendees a complete immersion. Additional information about Nintendo’s E3 plans will be announced in the future.”

While Zelda is a huge release for Nintendo, this feels like a great way to taint its big reveal. While I’m looking forward to finally trying it out at E3, I’m going to spend most of my time trying to track down someone from Nintendo to ask about the NX version. Presumably, that version should look better, and it may even work with this mysterious new system’s special features. That’s the Zelda I think most people want to know about.

I’m sure we can expect to learn all about the NX and Zelda for the NX before the end of this year, but that doesn’t make Nintendo’s E3 strategy any easier to understand.

http://venturebeat.com/2016/04/27/nintendo-will-have-only-one-playable-game-at-e3-2016-zelda-for-wii-u-not-even-the-nx-version/

FUCK
>>
2016 will be the last E3

It's not just Nintendo that's abandoning the show but everyone
>>
I really want to see how NoA damage controls this in interviews

I can just feel how pissed they are at NoJ for putting them into this mess
>>
>>336076914
It would be so Cool if it was a vr headset, that would make me happy
>>
The fact that it's being released for the NX as the "superior" port had people that recently purchased Wii U's expecting an exclusive Zelda feeling high and dry. Me personally, I'm not worried because this has happened 10 years ago with the exact same franchise. Twilight Princess was originally being developed for the Gamecube and it was pushed over to the Wii. Which version you preferred was a matter of, well, preference. One wasn't notably "better" than the other. You can debate if Nintendo makes poor games by design, but no one can say they make outright broken games/ports and not be lying. Knowing Nintendo's intense level of polish, I think it's not a stretch to say the Wii U version will be just fine.

As for them not showing up at E3, the first time they pulled this was a bit jarring, but who knows, they might host more personal streams to showcase games in place of a large expo presence. Their own personal streaming events cost them a lot less and they won't have to worry about competing against objectively larger competitors like Microsoft, EA, and Bethesda. And I don't know, they seem pretty effective.

As for Zelda, damn I'm hype. I know I was hype for StarFox and was really let down, but I feel like Zelda is going to be stellar after Link Between Worlds being so amazing. And a typical open world styled Zelda? Yes please. Elder Scrolls, eat your heart out.
>>
>Not even the NX version

This is actually very suggestive.

Alongside the release date, this is probably the best indication that the NX is, in fact, secretly a handheld that can run console quality ports.
>>
>implying we didn't see this coming and nintendo does fuck all for e3 since the last gen

they save it all for directs you fucking retards
>>
>>336077264

Where is this meme coming from?
>>
>>“Nintendo changes its approach to the [E3] show every year. This June, Nintendo will focus its attention on the upcoming game in The Legend of Zelda series. The Wii U version of the game will be playable for the first time on the E3 show floor, and it will be the only playable game Nintendo presents at the show in order to provide attendees a complete immersion. Additional information about Nintendo’s E3 plans will be announced in the future.”

Is it only nintendrones that can't see this as blatant bullshit for "we got nothing?"
>>
>>336077607
Activision and Disney Interactive are also pulling out of E3 this year, so that's what's leading people to believe E3 is lessening in terms of importance
>>
File: FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX.gif (295 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX.gif
295 KB, 500x500
And nintendrones will defend this
just fucking wait for the replies OP
>>
NX is a handheld, and the NX version is going to be the inferior version. Why would they show it over the Wii U version?
>>
>>336077643

If there's one thing i'm sure, is that you are a buttfrustrated shitposter
>>
>>336077607
EA, Blizzard-Activision, and Disney have already pulled out, EA is actually hosting a competing event, Nintendo has been reducing their E3 presence for 3 years now by not having conferences opting instead for directs, and the LACC, where E3 is held, needs to be booked years in advanced. It is not booked for 2017.

The industry has historically hated E3, they've just been afraid to pull the plug because they think their competitors will then upstage them. Now everyone is collectively pulling out. I hope you enjoy this E3 because this is it. It's over.
>>
>>336077682
>>336077878

Except that's not what happened at all. Activision won't have its own booths, so they will showcase games through others like Microsoft or Sony. Same for Disney and Wargaming.
>>
>NINTENDO IS NOT DOOMED
>>
>>336077759
The majority Nintendrones didn't defend their E3 2015 showing.
>>
>>336076803
This is going to sound dumb as fuck but can they at least show NX games while not revealing the console itself?
Who am I kidding; Shokio was right
>>
>>336077914
Whatever helps you sleep at night. It's gonna be funny seeing the backtracking
>>
>>336076803
Sounds about right.

If they're going to announce anything juicier, it'll be in their own in-house Directs. No use wasting E3 booth-space and airtime on things like Amiibo figurines.

I don't see what's necessarily wrong with that.
>>
Fuck, have they really gotten this bad? They're shoving everything they have on the NX and it's obviously being pushed to 2017 so what the fuck am I buying on my WiiU or 3DS?
>>
>>336078000

These are objective facts though. All the developers will still be at E3. They just won't have booths. Nintendo is the only developer that has stopped attending entirely. The reason they're not making booths is because these types of press events aren't working like they used to. E3 will most certainly downsize and become more digital oriented, but it's not going away in the slightest. Developers still place a lot of importance in organizing the press for major releases.
>>
>>336077914
>except that's not what happened at all
>it's exactly what happened
>disney and activision have allowed some of their 3rd party multiplats to be shown like they do every year so that MS and Sony have anything to show off at all
It's dead, Jim
>>
>>336078169
>They are losing a lot of shit, but theyll continue, for sure
>E3 is important guys, we swear
>Please buy our overpriced space :(
>>
>>336077862
>3D Zelda catered to a shitty handheld

my god the butthurt and shitposting will be tremendous
>>
File: 1408990302251.png (101 KB, 460x523) Image search: [Google]
1408990302251.png
101 KB, 460x523
>nintendo will die in your life time
>>
>>336078095
>so what the fuck am I buying on my WiiU or 3DS?
The 3DS is still getting games though, and has been for years.

There's no reason for a 3DS owner to feel ripped off
>>
>>336078243

Except it's not exactly what happened. No booth != not being at E3. It means not having a booth. Stop pretending to be retarded.

>>336078319

They haven't lost anything. All the developers will still be there. They're consolidating because having a massive space with your own individual demos is a waste no matter how you spin it. Why spend all that money making a cod booth by yourself when you can split the cost with someone else?
>>
File: 1460666164214.jpg (56 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1460666164214.jpg
56 KB, 342x342
>>336078372
>>
>>336077321
Honestly, after looking over what little information we know about it, I think the NX will actually be a VR system.

Of course, part of that is probably fueled by the fact that I want Nintendo to do for VR what they did for 3D gaming. And VR Metroid/Zelda would be fucking glorious.
>>
>>336078169
E3 has been on life support since 2006

Of course you can always argue that something that restructures and changes still exists in some format, but the E3 we know now will be gone, and the fact that Nintendo is not treating E3 seriously is not indicative of anything wrong with Nintendo, but rather the joke state of E3 as a dead tradeshow
>>
>wiiu not even getting a mario or zelda game

what the fuck happened?
>>
NX LAUNCH TITLES CONFIRMED FOR SHITTY PARTY GAMES, PORTS, AND ZELDA.
>>
File: 1460421015410.jpg (44 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
1460421015410.jpg
44 KB, 704x480
>>336078372
>>
>>336076803
One game PLAYABLE as in "a demo on the show floor". There'll be other games announced just like any other year.

What's wrong with this?
>>
>>336078497
And you're also just casually ignoring the fact that EA, the third biggest video game publisher in the world, is having a competing show, open to the public, at the same time.

No one gives a fuck about Disney. This is about EA and Nintendo basically saying Fuck you. The rest will follow suit.
>>
Then again who actually wants to play Color Trash?
>>
>>336077414
I don't think Nintendo is going to put out a new Handheld, possibly ever again. I think the shift to mobile apps like Miitomo and Pokemon Go suggests that they're accepting the fact that mobile gaming as it used to be is essentially a dead end and focusing their efforts on something new. The fact that they've shifted their handheld personnel over to NX development is probably because they want their best minds working on the NX
>>
I see people bitching about an inferior version of Zelda for Wii U. You should be cautious that the game will be held back graphically BECAUSE of the WiiU.
>>
Can't wait til these shitposters get BTFO
>>
>>336077993
WE FUCKING WON SONYGGER

ENJOY YOUR PS4K KEK
>>
>>336078513
>>336078648
>being happy about nintendo dying
less competition is bad m8
>>
>>336078564
>E3 has been on life support since 2006
>damage control

i can see e3 being less stellar on off years but when there's new console unveiling, e3 makes all the fucking difference. e3 was the only reason people bought ps4 over xbone by the droves day fucking 1 don't even try to pretend otherwise. sony absolutely killed it at the show and word of mouth spread even though there was almost no difference between the two at the time
>>
>>336077993
I don't know how someone would defend that. I think the only thing I saw was "Nintendo has more games, they just don't want to show them now!" and then it turned out that they really didn't have more games.
>>
File: turn.gif (855 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
turn.gif
855 KB, 500x281
>>336078831
>Nintendo
>providing any semblance of competition to either Sony or MS

The industry would be exactly the same if Nintendo ceased to exist. Sony and (to a much lesser extent) Microsoft are all publishers and developers care about.
>>
>>336078795
If Twilight Princess is any indication, the WiiU version will probably end up being the 'definitive' version.
>>
>>336078564

Now you're just moving the goalposts because you realized that massive press events that create hype help sell new releases. E3 isn't going anywhere. Nintendo directs have been a massive failure because they only reach existing fans. Nintendo has effectively given up on reaching new audiences and instead has focused on its dying fanbase since Iwata implemented his retarded blue ocean. Now they're stranded in the middle of nowhere and nobody cares enough to bring them back.

>>336078676

I'm not casually ignoring it, I'm ignoring it because there's nothing to discuss. Clearly the issue isn't cost, because EA is using the Nokia theater which is right next to the fucking convention center. Nothing else has changed, which begs the question as to why this is the case. Furthermore, the location proves they are still dependent upon the physical traffic of E3.
>>
>>336078897
E3 had *nothing* to do with it. It was what was announced at E3, the fact that the PS4 was better than the Xbone in nearly every conceivable way, from specifications to less anti-consumer bullshit.

Sony has been holding their own summits and events and shit, not sure about MS because I honestly don't follow them, but EA has their own show going this year that is in direct competition with E3. I'd say it's just a matter of time but that would make it sound like this could drag on for years. It's literally over after this show. 2016 is the last one. They don't even have the fucking convention center booked for next year.
>>
>>336077398
>I feel like Zelda is going to be stellar after Link Between Worlds being so amazing. And a typical open world styled Zelda? Yes please. Elder Scrolls, eat your heart out.
kek you're trolling, right? LBW was an uninspired, lazy piece of shit to pander to retards who wanted a copy pasted Lttp
>>
File: BILL.png (182 KB, 445x369) Image search: [Google]
BILL.png
182 KB, 445x369
Are you fucking serious? ONE fucking game/series? ONE? Saving myself the time of not tuning in.
>>
>>336079029
Can't believe we even have fucking E3 shills on this board.

Your tradeshow is dead in the water. Can't wait to piss on your grave.
>>
>>336079139

E3 had everything to do with the spread of information. That's the whole fucking point of E3, you imbecile. EA isn't competing with E3, they're dependent upon it. Otherwise they wouldn't be literally next door.
>>
Thank god this will be the last or second last E3 Nintendo goes to.
>>
>>336077878
It's expensive as fuck to host a presentation and booth. There is still a ground game going on regardless. It's a trade show after all, where business dealings do happen between vendors and companies.
>>
File: 1459623400950.gif (2 MB, 321x248) Image search: [Google]
1459623400950.gif
2 MB, 321x248
>tfw I thought Nintendo would redeem themselves after underperforming in later 2014
>mfw I thought Nintendo would have a good e3 2015
>mfw it was one of the worst ever
>mfw Nintendo just keeps getting even worse
>mfw Nintendo hardly even qualifies as a videogame brand as xbox did in 2013

JUST FUCK MY WHOLE COMPANY UP PHAM
>>
>>336079264

Can't believe we have trolls who hate normie games so much that they want E3 to die. I hate normie games too and rarely pay attention to E3, but you're a fucking retard for thinking that organized industry events will never happen again.

Case in point, look at TGS. It's the same fucking thing. TGS downsized in 2011, yet here it is, same as always.
>>
File: k8vEBoCW.jpg (24 KB, 748x748) Image search: [Google]
k8vEBoCW.jpg
24 KB, 748x748
>2017
>NX comes out but doesn't do much well
>It repeats the same problems the Wii U had
>Miyamoto dies of old age

>2018
>NX struggles to stay relevant
>Nintendo then decides to cut video game funding
>Instead takes that money to focus on more "safe" procedures

>2019
>NoA Treehouse is expanded to appeal to the new millennial generation
>Games are now made to reflect this
>Koizumi leaves Nintendo
>Retro Studios is disbanded
>Hal cuts ties

>2020
>Universal Studios Nintendo attractions open
>Nintendo decides to go third party to make their IP sell more
>Nintendo decides to pull of a cinematic universe
>It works somehow

>2021
>In order to make their characters more "progressive" they are revamped or replaced
>>
>>336078831
Wii U was never relevant tho
>>
>>336076803
>Not even the NX version
What were you expecting? They announce the release window for the NX, which is still currently unnamed, and suddenly they're just gonna throw it out there? Nah man.

Besides, this will give a good chance to see how well it runs on the Wii U.
>>
>Nintendrones are now pushing the "E3 is dead anyways" message as damage control
What a time to be alive
>>
>>336079139
>the fact that the PS4 was better than the Xbone in nearly every conceivable way, from specifications to less anti-consumer bullshit.

oh sure that's why the 360 won the dudebro market completely last generation. get the fuck out of here if you think the average consumer gives a shit about that they just want to play shitty multiplats like call of duty and fifa with their other dudebro friends
>>
>>336079250
it's a forum quote, but it seems the guy who made that post also has bad taste in general
>>
>nintendo will die in my lifetime or move exclusively to phones in the best case scenario

with fire emblem and animal crossing going to phones, and zelda and mario delayed to hell and back, what the hell is there to look forward to for traditional console gaming?
>>
File: 1459187898709.jpg (70 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1459187898709.jpg
70 KB, 680x583
>>336079701
they been doing for years since Nintendo started to do that shitty non-press stream

>mfw nintentards believed it would be revolutionary and others would copy it
>>
>>336079496
8/10
Kek
>>
>>336079923
more advancement for romhacks and emulation
>>
>>336079258
ONE game for the show floor

Whatever they do, be it a digital event or another press conference, they'll have more games to showcase.
>>
File: next gen gaming has arrived.jpg (243 KB, 1093x800) Image search: [Google]
next gen gaming has arrived.jpg
243 KB, 1093x800
>>336076914
>Presumably, [the NX] version should look better
yeah, just like how the Wii version of Twilight Princess looked better than the Gamecube version, right?
>>
File: 1324703666444.gif (2 MB, 353x234) Image search: [Google]
1324703666444.gif
2 MB, 353x234
>Wii 2016 lineup is a 3 hour rail shooter, a censored idol jrpg and a paper mario sequel nobody wants
>there are people in this thread who want to buy a NX even though the wii u showed what happens when Nintendo fail to get the soccer mom audience
>>
>>336078372
This is actually disheartening, but in the wake of the great vidya crash a phoenix will rise, or so the prophecies foretold...
>>
>all these neotendo shitting on e3

Even when it's bad, e3 is a fucking blast to watch, how could you possibly not want more ridge racers or kinectimals?
>>
>>336078831
>Nintendo
>competition

They aren't though in all seriousness.
>>
File: 1460390983618.gif (3 MB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1460390983618.gif
3 MB, 600x337
Man, E3 leaks for nintendo are going to be boring this year
>>
>>336077307

NoA probably doesn't care. They're too busy jerking off and censoring panties cause adults can't handle them
>>
File: 1445957886930.jpg (121 KB, 808x805) Image search: [Google]
1445957886930.jpg
121 KB, 808x805
>>336076803
>>
Fucking Shiggy Diggy messing things up for everyone.

Hopefully they'll have some good reveals at the press-conference to create some hype, unless they're just going to bring Miyamoto out to showcase Zelda.
>>
File: 1342004739369.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1342004739369.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>Nintendrones will send NoA another thank you card
>>
File: 1445712443967.png (32 KB, 808x805) Image search: [Google]
1445712443967.png
32 KB, 808x805
>>336080585
HOLD MY BREATH AS I WISH FOR DEATH
OH PLEASE GOD WAKE ME
>>
>>336079701
E3 died a decade ago.
>>
>>336080504
They're the only 1st party company with free online, it's small stuff like that people always forget about
>>
>>336080331
serious question, does anybody know any kids that buy these? i baby sit school kids part time and i only see them playing with skylanders or infinities. in gamestop i'll see older people buy amiibos saying they're for their kids but i've never actually seen a kid with one of these things. skylanders and disney at least have a functionality to justify them but what are these for??
>>
>>336080585
will nintendo EVER recover from this stigma

I honestly feel they aren even worse than the 2008-2009 era

Wagglan was gay as fuck but atleast they actually did videogames rather than toys and mobile app
>>
>Nintendo has apparently changed Zelda 2017's release date just to 2017 and not March 2017
J U S T
>>
Do we know if they are holding a conference or Digital event again?
>>
>>336080773
Nobody cares. What the fuck do they have to play? They don't have a decent account system either.
>>
>>336080665
was that last year or 2 years ago?
>>
File: Fuckyou.gif (2 MB, 200x260) Image search: [Google]
Fuckyou.gif
2 MB, 200x260
Sounds like everything is going great at Nintendo and they're still industry leaders and visionaries.

Have faith in them, the last two main Zelda games were the best ones out of the entire franchise.
>>
>>336080965
2 years ago
>>
>>336080778
Manchild Smash fags are the people buying that amiibo crap
>>
>>336080930
Not to mention you can't even play games like Super Smash Bros without awful lag, while when I play games on my PS4, lag is basically not existent.
>>
>>336080778
Kids don't buy them because there's nothing to do with them. That's where Nintendo fucked up. They should have launched with a big, dedicated game, but they've been out for nearly two years now and we still don't have one.
>>
Didn't they literally do the same thing last year? Why is anyone expecting anything from them at this PR circle jerk show?
>>
Does anyone actually trust nintendo these days? I mean sony is a lying piece of shit as well, but at least third parties make games for them.
>>
File: FAT FUCK.jpg (142 KB, 687x480) Image search: [Google]
FAT FUCK.jpg
142 KB, 687x480
>Nintendo is just going to be looking and Zordlor for 3 days
Well this E3 is going to be fucking boring.
>>
>>336080390
>wii u showed what happens when Nintendo fail to get the soccer mom audience
You mean any audience
>>
>>336080417

There's nothing disheartening about a company that spits in the face of progress time and time again, and attempts to reinvent the wheel every single time, on top of not playing ball with basics of feature development over the course of time.

Nintendo at one point DID save the video game industry from it's historical crash. But for whatever reason, every last bit of that gesture went straight to their head and they still fundamentally believe that they're at the top of the food chain--when in fact they're being eclipsed by even mobile titles.

It took damn near the death of one of their longest running CEOs in the information age, for the company to get it's head out of its ass and attempt to change directions before they implode. It would be unfortunate at most, but nowhere near sad because they had been warned time and time again that they're walking down a dangerous path; and time and time again, they ignored it to be their own special thing.

Nintendo wants to be Apple of the video game industry. Makes its own hardware, software, and thereby retains all it's profit. The key difference between Apple and Nintendo today, is that Apple still focuses on the future and more importantly, focuses on consumer demand--while noting the competition and adopting good features when applicable and where appropriate to maximize profits.

Nintendo on the other hand, focuses towards unique experiences while ignoring the greater consumer demand--and generally tends to ignore the competition, has uniformly failed to adopt good features for the better part of it's modern history, and as a consequence is now suffering from it's grand standing hubris.

The real tragedy would be the raping of the IPs that Nintendo owns after it's fall, not that Nintendo isn't doing a spectacular job in the raping department as it is currently.
>>
>>336078372
>nintendo dies
>disney buys nintendo
>disney buys CNN
>disney buys google
>disney buys microsoft
>disney buys apple
>disney takes over the world
>humankind is dommed
>>
>>336080925
It's a digital event. It's always a digital event.
>>
>nintendo has been pioneering an e3 alternative for years now
>nintendo slowly but surely switches over to the alternative
>this being at all surprising when e3 is basically dead
come on now, I want NX news too but this doesn't mean anything
>>
>>336080802
I don't think nintendo will ever go under but they probably won't recover anytime soon.

They have a group of very dedicated, diehard fans that will support anything they put out. As this group continues to shrink their output will continue to become less intensive
>>
>>336081131
Fuck no. It's terrible that they tried to throw Atlus under the bus by wording their press release to make it sound like Atlus censored it.
>>
>>336080778
I think it's mostly manchildren buying them.

I remember Nintendo released a statement that they were upset people were treating Amiibos as collector's items instead of using them for their intended purposes.

>quote from Nintendo President Kimishima from Time

>“A challenge that we’re facing right now is, our earliest goal for the Amiibo was to have these connected to software and have them enhance the play experience for the consumer, and for other consumers to say ‘I see my friend using this Amiibo with that software and it looks great,’ and again increase that attractiveness of that combination. What we’re seeing instead is that the Amiibo are being picked up more as a collection item at this point, rather than, say, as an interactive item with software. And so we haven’t really established them as an enhancement for all of our software at this point.”
>>
File: 1455581490047.jpg (871 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1455581490047.jpg
871 KB, 2000x2000
>>336080585
>>336080731

Does anyone have the one where he takes off the hat and kisses it?

Would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>336081340
Disney can't buy them, only Japanese companies. It's Japanese law.
>>
>>336081340
>>disney buys google
>>disney buys microsoft
>implying they aren't megacorps on their own
And it doesn't matter if CNN is bought out, they are just liberal FOX anyway
>>
>>336081484

>software

It irritates me so much that they keep insisting on calling their games software. Yes, I get it; they're software. But ffs call them games. That's what they are.
>>
>>336081420
>this being at all surprising when e3 is basically dead
Anon, E3 is fine. Last year's E3 was one of the biggest ever:
>"B-b-b-b-but Activision and EA dropped out...!"
Yes, because most of their high profile games have deals with the likes of Sony, so there's no point in showing them off during their own presentation.
>>
>>336081420
>>nintendo has been pioneering an e3 alternative for years now

you mean has to resort to the equivalent of a twitch streamer for viewers and income? nintendo is fucking pathetic and a coward for backing out like they have and it clearly shows. meanwhile sony sells ps4 by the millions
>>
>>336081696
Iwata called them games because he was a game developer.
Kimishima is a businessman.
>>
>Nintendo will have only one playable game at E3 2016: Zelda for Wii U (not even the NX version)

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT why even bother wasting time and energy for that? It must be so much easier to hold a big Zelda event at their NY store for the demo but showing up to E3 at all this year is just sad. Especially with the imminent PS4K asspounding
>>
>>336082068

Iwata also called them software in the investor conferences.
>>
>>336081897
What a stupid person you are, i cannot fathom the pain your relatives have to endure feigning to love you.
>>
>>336081649
>And it doesn't matter if CNN is bought out, they are just liberal FOX anyway

what the cuck? CNN is a corporate, sensationalist whore almost no better than FOX at least lay off the pol for a day, dude
>>
File: 18372873.jpg (458 KB, 850x1016) Image search: [Google]
18372873.jpg
458 KB, 850x1016
Well, at least phone games will stop being garbage. Hopefully Retro survives somehow.
>>
ITT : A new generation of Nintendoomed retards, riding forward to the slaughter while people with 3 digit IQ laugh
>>
>>336081897
>show is clearly dying and has been since it was outright cancelled in 2006
>nintendo sits down and thinks "how do we get news to our fans without e3?"
>makes directs
>literally everyone else in the industry starts copying this
>nintendo starts skipping out on e3
>switches almost entirely to directs
>literally everyone else in the industry starts copying this
There are a lot of decisions I disagree with Nintendo doing but phasing out their E3 dependence is not one of them. They have been really smart about it and E3 could announce that 2016 show is cancelled tomorrow and it would not affect Nintendo at all. Meanwhile it would probably trip up Sony and MS quite a bit.
>>
>>336082643
>whore almost no better than FOX
Yes... thats what I said.
>>
>>
>>336076803
I've had enough of these Nintendoom shitposting threads I'll be back when you faggots get BTFO
>>
>>336081557
I still find that really strange. Every other country can buy another country's company, except for Japan. What about a foreign company's Japanese division? Or a company founded by members of a foreign company?

This is probably why Japan's economy has been tanking since the 90's. There's little to no fresh money coming it, it's all recycled from within.
>>
>>336083420
Nah, it's goign badly because Sony is a piece of shit.

No jokes, back in the 90's and early 2000's Sony was a workhorse with ridiculous power, now it' s a shit company teethering on the edge, propped up by fucking BANKING
>>
>>336081484
>intended purposes
well those intended purposes are shit since its only cosmetic, if there is any
i mean if you own something like ROB, where the hell are you gonna use it?
and if they actually unlock meaningful shit, then it only feels like locked on disc stuff
basically amiibos functions are really bad and if people were to buy them based on that only, then the amount of sales would be abysmal

also i dont even understand their bitching, if a bunch of dumbasses were to buy your shit and dont use it like you intended, why would you call them out? like just roll in all that money
>>
>>336081557
Is there a source for this bullshit? or is it another one of those "facts" that gets recycled on /v/ ad nauseum to the point where everyone believes it's true, like "nintendo could hemorrhage money for 50 years and still be in business"
>>
>>336083687
like "nintendo could hemorrhage money for 50 years and still be in business"

it's actually 40
>>
>>336079674
That's the point. Nobody gives a flying fuck how it runs on the WiiU. Even if it's a port people want to see how it runs on the new system. Slightly better graphics? Better framerate. The WiiU has been dead and most gamers own a PS or Xbone. If people are gonna buy a nintendo product, Zelda NX better be goddamn amazing, and they want to know, now.
>>
>>336083627
Not to mention how a large portion of Japan's game developers depend on Sony to exist. Suppose Sony exits out of the console market. Where will these developers go? No one buys third party games on Nintendo consoles, no one owns an Xbox in Japan, Windows is irrelevant. They will all grind to a halt because they ran out options. At best, all they can do is port their games over and sing kumbaya until they close shop.
>>
>>336080965
2 years ago.

There was absolutely nothing to thank them for last year.
>>
>>336083857
>Japan's game developers depend on Sony to exist

Then how the fuck is PS4 so god damned barren
>>
>>336083847
>Zelda game
>"better framerate"

You'll see that when they stop making "put statue on switch" puzzles or "hit the blinking target on the bloke's arse" bosses.
>>
>>336078831
Nintendo died long ago. What we are about to witeness is the death of neo-Nintendo, wich I am okay with it.
>>
>>336083687
I always found that weird.

The problem with Nintendo is not that it's bleeding money. The 3DS and Amiibo lines still pad their bottom line, and as long as Nintendo profits, it stays in business.

What their problem is instead is that it's not profiting enough, not nearly as much as they want to. There's a fine distinction there.
>>
>>336084000
multiplats count too you know
>>
>>336084021
Here we have the retard in it's natural environment, the /v/ board

We can easily observe the complete lack of superior mental function, and lack of recognition for 30 years old patterns.

Truly, we are blessed to witness this beast from so close
>>
>Nintendo will have only one playable game at E3 2016: Zelda for Wii U (not even the NX version)
>(not even the NX version)

J U S T
U
S
T
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 853x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 853x640
They're gonna announce the NX and show off its crazy launch lineup and third party support at Spaceworld 2016.
>>
>>336084147
If you got incredibly low standards, maybe
>>
>>336080989
>24 fps lock
>"one of the best in the franchise"
im surprised TP:HD is doing as well as it is. original was great but remake was just a fucking port, nothing else except a paywall
>>
>>336084089
Technically all a company has to do is break even to remain in business

A publicly traded company will lose value continually breaking even though, and since much of Nintendo's assets are in privately owned stock, when Nintendo loses value, Nintendo also loses bank

Much of Nintendo's current stock value is still trailing from the DS and Wii era, which means they will continue to devalue the longer they do not return to that level of profit
>>
>>336076803
Guys, what if the NX isn't the successor to the Wii U? What if it's the successor to the 3DS?
>>
>>336084000
Just because the game's not exclusive doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

The XBOX One is practically a nonentity in Japan. As for PCs, when Japanese gamers think PCs, they think of doujin games, visual novels, MMOs, and ASSFAGGOTs.
>>
>>336084292
The point is, a lot of Japanese games are on PS4, but none of them are on the Wii U. Hell, the Xbox has more Japanese games than the Wii U.
>>
I think it's time nintendo went third party. They know how to make games, not consoles.
>>
>>336084445
>>336084409
''''''''Games'''''''''
>>
File: direct to you.gif (272 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
direct to you.gif
272 KB, 320x180
>>336084189
Does truth trigger you?
>>
>>336084397
It is succeeding both
>>
>>336084379
Except thats it's at the same level as during the N64 and GC era, and remain stable in between the 15-20 range. The WiiU was the anamalous part, and your analysis is retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1300x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1300x1000
>>336084493
>pretty much invented home gaming to the mass majority
>"they dont know how to make consoles"
>>
>>336084546
No?

I just like watching all of god little critters, even if they are severely mentally disadvantaged

Shitposters are basically Red Pandas
>>
File: file.png (506 KB, 558x640) Image search: [Google]
file.png
506 KB, 558x640
>>336084676
>Nintendo invented console gaming
>>
That's more than sony had in the last 3 years combined.
>>
>>336084808
never said that pal. they made it accessible to the home crowd the best.
>>
>>336084252
>Nintendo Chinkworld
>>
File: file.png (305 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
file.png
305 KB, 640x480
>>336084889
>Nintendo made console gaming mainstream
>>
>>336084808
he said "pretty much invented home gaming to the mass majority" which is pretty accurate
>>
>>336085025
>>336084808
they made it accessible to the majority easiest, never said they invented it.
>>
well FUCK haven't they been working on Zelda since that shitstain excuse for a Zelda game, Skyward Sword? how much fucking longer do they need? it's almost as bad as TLG goddamn
>>
>>336085195
Yeah, you got a VERY shitty memory it seems.
>>
>>336085195
It's been consistently 6ish years between console Zeldas, at least since OOT&MM mixed things up. But MM really different in that it reused all the assets
>>
File: file.png (181 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
file.png
181 KB, 620x350
>>336085168
And Sony one up them in the future. Sony invented modern gaming, and this is an undisputed fact.
>>
File: image.gif (822 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
822 KB, 600x366
>>336081557
>Disney buys Japan
>>
>>336085398
>sony invented gaming
take off the rose tinted glasses. Maybe in your nostalgia, yes, but historically? Naaaaaaah. Still have good respect for the company tho.
>>
>>336085398
They certainly were the mastermind of cinematic shit ''games''

They were a bit slow on the paid internet tech but they bought it back by also making unstable shit that get hacked at the drop of a blackhat
>>
File: 1461746507685.jpg (289 KB, 1388x858) Image search: [Google]
1461746507685.jpg
289 KB, 1388x858
What if Zelda turns out to be gimmicky ridden shit?
>>
>>336084676
>thinking this Nintendo is near the quality of the one from 1987.
>>
>>336086123
Nothing. It could be the best game ever and Shitposters would continue shitting on everything.
>>
>>336086123
It's multiplat so that seems unlikely, unless the NX's gimmick is basically the Wii U all over again
>>
Awful lot of pressure on one franchise that hasn't really taken much of a leap in gameplay since the big shift on N64.
>>
>>336086381

shut up...

shut up!!

SHUT UP!!!!
>>
>>336086194
maybe not as good but they're still up there today. the impact they've had on gaming is irrefutable; without nintendo gaming wouldnt have gotten to where it is now as quickly.
>>
>>336086221
I have the feeling that NX is a streaming platform, subscription based. That's why they can't show the box at e3. There's no box.
>>
>>336086630
i think it'll be based off of the wii U's streaming, rather than forcing the console to be connected, the console connects to something else to boost power or some jazz like that. Constant wifi is a no go.
>>
>>336086630

Wrong. That would be suicide.

Instead it will be a digital only box. This is why My Nintendo only gives your rewards for digital purchases.
>>
>>336086630
That's terrifying, Anon.
Hold me
>>
>>336086219
but there's no reason to believe it's even good at all. skyward sword was bad and nobody expects anything coming to deviate from that formula. if anything, it's bad because of how hesitant they are to even let people see or play it
>>
>>336078372
You don't want to live forever, anon.
>>
>>336086630
>There's no box.
I don't know. Reggie specifically called it a home console.
>>
>>336086831
they wanna go back to their roots i feel. a big, grand showcase with good prep before-hand. hopefully it wont have the fucking NINTENDO 3DS CIRCLE GRIPS THAT THEY LEGIT THOUGHT WERE OK
>>
>>336086980
I doubt anyone at NOA even knows what it is yet.
>>
>>336086980
He also said Zelda was coming in 2015 anon.
>>
>>336076803
It better be a fucking zelda mmo or some shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 640x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 640x250
>>336086991
for those confused,
>>
>>336086831
I'm slowly beginning to share this view, as well. I'm basically expecting open world Twilight Princess -- a very safe Zelda.
>>
>>336087112
They have to, there's no doubt that they've already started work on localizing some of the games for the NX.

>>336087209
Remember back in E3 2012 when Reggie announced the Wii U would be able to support two gamepads? I wonder what types of games would have supported that functionality.
>>
>>336087112
Reggie and the entire product testing team most likely now.
How is the president of your 2nd most important corporate branch not gonna know the future of your company?
>>
I hope at E3, Nintendo reveals tons of new stuff since they have been quiet after SF Zero's release.
>>
>>336087320
It still has the functionality for it built into the system; and to realize that Sonic Boom sucked so bad was because of gamepad optimization problems (or so their excuse is) makes me wonder just how much data was being streamed
>>
>>336086831
>it's bad because of how hesitant they are to even let people see or play it
Dedicating their entire E3 showing to it is pretty ballsy

I think they were hesitant just because they knew for the longest time it was there only big hitter and they didn't want to blow their load too early
>>
>>336087370
There is nothing left to reveal except NX games
Question is whether or not they will be revealing NX in their direct or not. They might only be showing Zelda at E3, but that doesn't mean they won't have the unveil happen in their direct
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 1000x500
>>336087370
>I HOPE WE GET MORE INFO ON THE NEW METROID, it looks GREAT
>>
>>336087431
How much processing power did the streaming end up taking?

Don't get me wrong, I actually like the streaming and think it's fucking magic, but imagine what games we could've had without the 2nd screen.
>>
File: 1418191462994.png (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1418191462994.png
62 KB, 500x500
>>336077682
>Disney Interactive
So no KH3 info then?
>>
>>336087347
The way I see it, Reggie is just a figurehead. Iwata was CEO of NOA until he died. Not sure what "president" even means in this context
>>
> Bringing one game to E3
> Not showing NX at E3 when the press is assembled.
> NX release now March 2017, with the reveal coming sometime before the end of the year.

So Nintendo thought it was a fine idea to reveal their new console in a Direct sometime in November/December that's only going to reach their normal viewers? Jesus christ the console revisions for the Xbone and PS4 will likely be out this holiday season. They're just gonna let that reveal stew for 3 months through the holiday season when everyone is buying a different console? Releasing in Spring is pants-on-head retarded, no holidays, and summer game drought on the way, especially since they made the same mistake with the 3DS and had to drop the price because of how rough the launch was.
>>
>>336087558
Only thing i can find is a gamefaqs thread from 2 years ago. Doesnt say much, if any anon can find it that would fucking rock.
>>
File: 1427733974269.jpg (192 KB, 544x737) Image search: [Google]
1427733974269.jpg
192 KB, 544x737
>It's been 10 months since Iwata's death
>We've only had two Nintendo Directs in that time
>>
>>336087661
Part of me thinks you're right, and part of me doesn't.
I mean, Reggie isn't stupid. The recent localization decisions don't make any sense and if anything it looks to me like someone up in NCL is reading the market wrong.

Or Reggie and his team could just be fucking idiots.
>>
File: 1397009744625.jpg (3 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1397009744625.jpg
3 MB, 5000x5000
>>336087553
>Nintendo has faith in Federation Force to revitalize 3DS sales

JUST
>>
>>336087690
i think they intend to show off what they got of the console so far, and do an update of everything in the latter part of the year.
>>
>>336087558
The streaming itself is pretty insignificant. DKCTF disabled the second screen entirely but probably just to stabilize framerate

It's when a completely separate scene is being rendered on the screen, that's when it takes a lot of processing power because the GPU is basically working twice as hard
>>
File: eeJr4oh.png (113 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
eeJr4oh.png
113 KB, 500x476
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>336087846

Sorry, forgot to clarify since it wasn't in the OP, but Nintendo also said they wouldn't be showing the NX at E3 this year either.
>>
>>336087836
>OK BOYS WE NEED A NEW GAME
>spins 2 wheels
>wheel 1 lands on metriod
>wheel 2 lands on handheld multiplayer shooter
>ITS PERFECT
>>
File: 1430928441672.jpg (45 KB, 480x499) Image search: [Google]
1430928441672.jpg
45 KB, 480x499
>>336087736
They said Directs will be "redesigned". This company died with Iwata. They are clueless. I remember reading that Kimishima doessn't know what NX means, because Iwata never told him.
>>
>>336087927
Doesn't the CPU have to encode the stream in realtime anyways?

Unless they have some SPU doing that.
Either way, the stream would probably eat into some memory bandwidth.
>>
File: Link.png (821 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Link.png
821 KB, 1024x1024
Zelda animated short when?
>>
>>336087967
are you implying
>animal crossing
>handheld multiplayer shooter
could have happened?
>>
>>336088069
when iwata rises from the dead
>>
File: 1430878015558.jpg (189 KB, 1296x720) Image search: [Google]
1430878015558.jpg
189 KB, 1296x720
>>336087967
>someone sugest chibi art to attract the younger audience
>give that man a promotion!
>>
>>336088118
Drawfags, please. We need a visual representation
>>
>>336078987
Sony and Microsoft would never have anything to do with the industry if not for Nintendo.

Nintendo fucked Sony over a supposed add on to the Super Nintendo to play CDs. Sony decided to continue developing it and eventually release it as the Sony Playstation.

Microsoft only entered the industry after noticing the success of the PS2
>>
File: 1444380968959.jpg (56 KB, 607x623) Image search: [Google]
1444380968959.jpg
56 KB, 607x623
>>336087967
Makes me wish we would have just gotten a good sequel to Hunters, yeah the first game was shitty but Multiplayer was fun as fuck
>>
>>336088339
>Nintendo fucked Sony over a supposed add on to the Super Nintendo to play CDs.
Nintendo knew CD add-ons were the kiss of death to a console after looking at the Genesis and Jaguar, and I'm pretty sure the agreement they had with Sony was a pretty shitty one just like their deal with Phillips was that gave Phillips the rights to their characters.
>>
Posting in the most EBIN shitposting thread
>>
>>336087553
JUST BUY MY GAME YOU FAGGOT I'LL HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND YOU NEED THIS
>>
>>336087967
>nintendo fans want japanese games released in america
>nintendo releases said games in america
>fans complain censorship and how they pander to japanese
lets face it boys, federation force is to cash in on chibi and japanese shit
>>
>Zelda is the only playable thing at E3

I fail to see why everyone is so upset about this. It's the only playable game, not the only game they'll announce/show off. And since 99.9% of us have never been to an E3, why the fuck does it matter what's playable? It's all the same to us.
>>
File: maxresdefault-9.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-9.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
We really need someone to hit Reggie with the hard hitting questions.
>>
>>336085398
Oh yeah? Well Halo invented FPS. Fuck you
>>
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 800x1207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 800x1207
>>336088642
>>
>>336088506
They got mad at Sony because they read the contract after signing and realized that making a console with Sony would allow Sony to have access to the IPs and allow them to be used as they see fit, which led to stabbing them in the back by switching to Phillips
Which is fucking hilariously ironic because Philips basically got the same amount of access to the IPs but fucking dropped out when they realized the CD-I was a fucking failure
>>
>>336086630
I assume there will still be a physical box to play/stream the games on.
But you can play the games on a mobile phone too, since most of the processing is in the cloud
>>
>>336088597
>What's wrong with not releasing any games in 2016?
>>
Why is everyone acting like the qualifying word "playable" is not there? Just because it's the only playable game doesn't mean there won't be other announcements and trailers
>>
>>336088773
i love video game history like this.
>>
File: armos boogie crop.png (248 KB, 1692x1775) Image search: [Google]
armos boogie crop.png
248 KB, 1692x1775
>>336084019
i'll put that statue on my switch, if you know what i mean
>>
>>336088746
>missing the point
>>
>>336088926
It's my favorite moment in gaming history, if Nintendo just took a few hours to read over the contract with Lawyers and then discuss a rewrite before signing with Sony, they could have ended up making a very successful console together, which would lead to Sony then dropping out after the console is made because Sony's heads never wanted to get into gaming to begin with and M$ would have never gotten into consoles with Xbox
>>
>>336088746
He was being sarcastic, fool
>>
>>336088884
>J-Just because they aren't playable doesn't mean they aren't ready.
Anon the problem is that Wii U is 100% dead and the last title worth owning will be on a superior console as well.
>>
>>336088339
Microsoft actually tried to buy Nintendo before they went ahead with Xbox. I think they offered them like $25 billion.
>>
>>336077682
Disney pulled out because they have nothing to show. They aren't doing a yearly upgrade for Disney Infinity anymore and it's not worth their time to just show Infinity figures to people who aren't their audience
>>
>>336089202
What would the gaming industry look like now had Sony and Microsoft never entered it?

Sega still making consoles/handhelds?
PC/mobile gaming completely took over?
Intel/IBM releasing Virtual Reality consoles?
>>
>>336087653
That's SE's territory the extent of Disney's involvement in KH is signing off on what you can and can't do with characters
>>
>tfw Nintendo is dying

I am so depressed.
>>
File: file.png (468 KB, 599x475) Image search: [Google]
file.png
468 KB, 599x475
>>336089345
This was also the only offer that Yamauchi had a semblance of resistance of declining. Bill Gates is also the only businessman Yamauchi ever respected.
>>
>>336089459
Honestly, the Saturn might have fared better if Sega didn't feel pressured by the Playstation to try and force a hybrid 3D/2D console on the market to compete and instead focused on it's strengths to compete with the Nintendo Playstation, leading to the Dreamcast doing better as well
I think it would have led to the Sega/Nintendo rivalry to continue with two consoles dominating the market
>>
>>336089625
why? all of their games are a fucking disgrace compared to their gamecube and n64 counter parts. the wii and wii u are never going to be remembered fondly like those two
>>
File: 1454711281551.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1454711281551.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>336089345
Hmm didn't know that actually
thanks, have some tits
>>
I know people complain about Pokemon and (NEW) Super Mario games, but to me I think Zelda seems like nintendo's most dried up well.
I still can't get over HD twilight princes being 59.99.
>>
>>336089202
>>336089749

Sony and Nintendo were never going to work together. Sony was going to use the PlayStation as an opportunity to either usurp Nintendo's marketshare by making a console that was backwards compatible with the PS, or as an opportunity to buy them out. Sony was, and still is, a fucking huge corporation, and like any corporation, their intentions weren't pure.
>>
File: 1447513642675.gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
1447513642675.gif
3 MB, 294x238
>>336089863
>people will be playing this
>on smartphones
>in public

What a time to be alive
>>
Kirby is the only Nintendo series that seems like it's still chugging on with it's original spirit intact. Maybe the new Zelda will surprise, but Mario, Metroid and Starfox are stuck in soulless limbo.
>>
>>336089928
>I still can't get over HD twilight princes being 59.99.
At least it's a good game, if a remake
SFZ for $60 is the real joke

They have Wii U owners pegged as the type of people who will buy literal dogshit for 60 bucks if you just put it in front of them
>>
>>336090387
SFZ at least looks like it had some budget and effort put into assets even if it ended up being so short and mediocre.
TP is just a port of a game from less than a decade ago, for full price. Pokemon Rumble World probably had a higher budget.
>>
>>336089783
>all this subjectivity
But the Wii and the Wii U both had lots of great games. Nintendo is clearly still capable of putting a good game together.

It's just so sad that no one ever gives them a chance anymore. Not surprising since they spit on their fanbase constantly nowadays anyway.
>>
>>336090232
Isn't mainline Kirby the same game always? I amused that it keeps selling.
>>
>>336090561
>SFZ at least looks like it had some budget and effort put into assets
It looks like a GC game with some shaders.
>>
File: Zduriencik.jpg (375 KB, 1020x750) Image search: [Google]
Zduriencik.jpg
375 KB, 1020x750
>>336089736
>tfw no Nintendo Xbox
>>
>>336090606
>Isn't mainline Kirby the same game always?
Example?
>>
>>336090641
TP is literally a gamecube game that already existed. They had to at least make a new gamecube game in SFZ's case.
>>
>>336090669
Seems very fitting, considering the N64 birthed console shooters, and something the Xbox brand is known for. I'm also positive that SGI engineers, who designed the N64, had a hand in the Xbox's creation.
>>
>>336090593
New Nintendo consoles lack variety. The Wii was an exception. Wii U doesn't have shooters, fightans, sports, horror, meme games. It has a lot of platformers for some reason.

>>336090676
Like, what's the difference between Kirby 3D and Robobot? Or Return to Dreamland and 3D?
>>
>>336090769
I know a lot of the guys at SGI who worked on the N64 ended up leaving to form ArtX.
>>
>>336090743
You have a point
>>
>>336078353
This terrifies me. They're end up cutting the game so much for that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.