[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 310x163) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 310x163
Anyone check this out? How is it? Just looking for a new RTS to pick up (Already have starcraft,every total war, etc)
>>
I have posted at length at every opportunity available about how terrible every single Stardock developed and published game is, such is my deep hatred of the horrible slop that they push out and label a game.

OTC is actually really good though. I've been enjoying it.
>>
>>336074113
>noko
look at this oldfag
>>
>>336074113
I kinda liked it.
>>
>>336074113
Is it fun? Yes
Is it hugely overpriced for the amount of content you actually get? Absolutely

Anymore questions?
>>
>>336074539
>Is it hugely overpriced for the amount of content you actually get? Absolutely

Even though I'm enjoying it I agree completely. I snagged mine from human traffickers for $12 though and it's pretty solid for that. If you can round up people and make a group buy you can get it for $15 a pop.
>>
File: 1427911020141.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1427911020141.gif
1 MB, 320x213
Is there any reason not to pick scientific, rush steel, and expand into chems and electronics and hopefully grap tele?

Or have I not been playing with good people at all.
>>
File: 1460321882104.png (222 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
1460321882104.png
222 KB, 449x401
>>336074405
I have been coming here for entirely too fucking long now.
>>
>>336074637
I got it gifted to me several months ago and I still kinda feel bad because I haven't played it that much. I'll try it out again now for full release, but it just doesn't have THAT much content.

But if you got a group of people together it seems like a fantastic party game.
>>
OP here.

What about supreme commander 2? Looks pretty intense.
>>
>>336075246

Not as good as supcom1, better than that pile of shit Ashes of the Singularity.

Can't compare to Planetary Annihilation, never played it.
>>
I didn't buy it so I won't review it on its price point but

I really really like it. Its fun and a bit relaxing. I kind of wish I did buy it so I could play multiplayer against more people, currently just been playing with my SO on SmartSteam.

Speaking of which, if you have a friend and are looking to try the game before buying it, you can find the cracked version with SmartSteam pretty easily. Don't need hamachi or anything.

Pirates, I hate those filthy bandits!
>>
>>336075246
Its shit

But supreme commander 1 is one of the best RTS games ever
>>
>>336074113

>advertise it's a rts that doesn't focus on combat
>same video they talk about how they're adding rebellions and mercenaries
>>
Waiting for a good torrent of the release version. May buy it on a sale.
>>
>>336075648

He haw.

He haw.

He haw.

He haw.
>>
>>336075953

Don't know if you're baiting or not, so the quick rundown on that is you can buy some black market shit to throw a wrench on your rival's works but everything's temporary and the price increases each time they're used. So you can cause a mutiny to trigger so you take control of an opponent's building for 60 seconds, or you can destroy it with dynamite, or you can set up pirates to pillage some resources being shipped, but none of it is as directly crippling or as offensive as taking out enemy workers or whatever.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.