[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best build for PvE in Dark Souls 2? Serious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: scholar_of_the_first_sin_300.jpg (22 KB, 302x300) Image search: [Google]
scholar_of_the_first_sin_300.jpg
22 KB, 302x300
What's the best build for PvE in Dark Souls 2?

Serious Answers please
>>
who cares

its pve

use anything you want you fucking scrub
>>
File: have you done anal.webm (252 KB, 462x622) Image search: [Google]
have you done anal.webm
252 KB, 462x622
Santiers
Spear
>>
>>336064663
Full int/faith on the ladle.

The ladle is pretty much the best weapon in PvE for Souls 2 and really viable for PvP as well.
>>
>>336064663
It's PvE, play whatever you find most fun you fucking idiot. The game isn't that hard to warrant you playing something that is specifically good
>>
File: 145248364.png (11 KB, 89x87) Image search: [Google]
145248364.png
11 KB, 89x87
>>336064946
True but the king's pets boss are still painful as hell
>>
High strength and Craftsman's Hammer. Strike damage is op as hell

Alternatively high dex and Rapier with Leo Ring to rape non-armored enemies and bosses
>>
>>336064663
Dual mace early game then transition into a str/faith build.

Being able to stagger every boss with two L2s makes my dick diamonds. Later on when you have more options and better items going to a faith scaling build gives you more damage and more utility through miracles like the heals and lightning spears.
>>
>>336065079
This is the only DaS2 boss I didn't fight. Is there any good reward for it? I still have the game installed but not really feeling too hot for that fight. Is it worth it?
>>
>>336068727
Nope.

i don't get why fume knight is considered the hardest when this boss just pummels you in seconds
>>
>>336064663
Str builds are always the easiest builds in souls games. Use heavy armor, high poise and 100 phys block shield, then just faceroll everything, you couldn't die if you tried
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.