[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you looking forward to the game? Hopes and expectations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Mankind_Divided_cover.jpg (357 KB, 1573x1895) Image search: [Google]
Mankind_Divided_cover.jpg
357 KB, 1573x1895
Are you looking forward to the game? Hopes and expectations?

Here is the new trailer if you still haven't seen it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGGaVCCMgfw
>>
Looking forward to it.
Hope the story and gameplay are good.
Expect the graphics to be meh but the art style to look nice.
>>
I'm looking forward to it because I have a lot of fun with Deus Ex games but I'm not expecting much improvement in the gameplay or graphics, I just hope there's a good story.
>>
Original DXHR was the first game I ever preordered. DXMD might be the second.
>>
If it's as good as HR I'll like it, though it doesn't like they're making any serious strides in matching the quality of DX1. By which I mean muh skillz.
>>
>>336063946
I'll buy it without much thought because of how much I enjoyed HR. I like to support Canadian developers as well. I've been thinking about 100%ing HR before MD comes out though.
>>
old men are the future
>>
File: 1450975864858.jpg (17 KB, 328x292) Image search: [Google]
1450975864858.jpg
17 KB, 328x292
>>336063946
No. Revamped gameplay might be good but I just can't get myself interested or excited about the story at all.

muh augmentations as allegories for various social issues is dogshit and a total waste of the potential of the universe they inherited
>>
>>336066257
This honestly

I want conspiracies, not "we are all human" social shit
>>
File: 1319491368362.png (15 KB, 539x465) Image search: [Google]
1319491368362.png
15 KB, 539x465
>all of Jenson's new augmentations were hidden in his existing augments all this time and he didn't know until a scientist found them

This game looks awesome, but this feel like some half cut lazy bullshit to add new abilities. They could of made it so you could upgrade your augs with new ones made by the military or something

Anything would of been better than "yo dawg we heard you like augs so we put augs in your augs"
>>
>>336063946
none of the other trailers excited me before.

but a new game that TRULY improves on everything HR did and is more open ended in every way, and not just the assassin's creed brotherhood "lol more weapons" garbage?

we'll see, but
>rumors of all the proper devs leaving and sjws coming in
>plot about how discrimination is bad, especially of 'augs' (read: """superior""" humans) by right wing "purists"

shut it down, goym
>>
I'm looking forward to it, HR had some issues but I still loved it enough to play it on 3 different platforms.
>>
>>336067161
>He can't update his arguments during/between game.

Man, please.
>>
>>336067552
But he didn't.

Watch the trailer, he discovers that he has a whole bunch of new augmentations that were hidden inside the ones he already has.
>>
>>336067741
It's a bit hamfisted, but I'd take it more as not fully utilized potential of the augs?

I don't know, its basically nanomachines
>>
Looks more like an expansion pack than a true sequel.
>>
>>336067879
That's some halo 4 armor bullshit
>>
>>336063946
yeah. If it is like HR with better open worlds it will be good. I heard the hubs are like 1km^2 so that's there's that.
>>
>>336070318
Pretty big. Probably the Prague level.
>>
File: fort jensen.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
fort jensen.jpg
183 KB, 1920x1200
>>336063946
>I guarantee you won't see it coming
>*eats candy bars and teleports behind you*
>>
Pre-order bonus content looks enticing, but the only games I ever pre-ordered before were COD ghosts and BRINK.
>>
Looks good.
>>336070318
>>336070572
I hope that tower area is sizeable. Going up floors of a tier structure like Dredd/The Raid would be sick.
>>
I could never get past HR's clunky controls

but I can appreciate the amount of paths and outcomes that game had, I just feel like that cover system is completely unnecessary
>>
>>336067334
I'll be pissed as fuck if SJWs ruin DX for me
>>
>>336067334

>""""mechanical apartheid""""

This shit is unbearable. I wouldn't play this game if you gave it to me for free.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.