[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Things that normies say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1456046671091.png (155 KB, 837x267) Image search: [Google]
1456046671091.png
155 KB, 837x267
>Things that normies say
>>
>>336063873
next you are going to tell me voice acting is a requirement for games too. im sick of 40 minutes of bullshit everytime i start a new game, i just want to play
>>
>>336063873
but that's the truth
>>
>opie and anthony was only good when they had louie burr or patrice on
>>
key word is
>that
>>
>>336064246
Isn't that kinda true tho?
When they're alone in a room they're just a couple of annoying libs who jerk each other off
Pretty boring
>>
>>336063873
>STORIES ARE THE NUMBER 1 PRIORITY
>things that game critics say
>>
>i can't play this game because it has cute anime girls
>>
>>336064024
Yeah, we should all be brain dead when we play games, Like this guy.
>>
>there's one formula for good games that works every single time it's used regardless of the genre or series
>>
>>336064512
i play games to do that, play. i watch movies to watch movies. i read books to read. i shouldnt have to play a minigame to get to the next chapter of my book, i shouldnt have to watch a 20 minute video to get to the next part of gameplay
>>
Giving priority to stories end up in all these casual shits that let you skip gameplay to get to the next cutscene.
Storyfags are literally Hepler-tier.

You can get good gameplay and story like Soul Reaver, but you let story take over and you get the "save point is 5 unskipable cutscenes and 10 combat areas away" Soul Reaver 2.
>>
>>336063873
pic related, it's OP
>>
>>336064387
>annoying libs
Last time I heard them, they were pretty right wing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.