[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spoilers below. If this guy is Priscilla's father, does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: SpoilerWarning.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SpoilerWarning.jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
Spoilers below.

If this guy is Priscilla's father, does that mean that the mother is a dragon? Can dragons even give birth in this setting? I thought they were basically elementals...
>>
Priscilla's father is Seath. Her mother is Gwynevere. We've been over this.

Nameless King is just Gwyn's good-for-nothing NEET firstborn.
>>
>>336056751
I thought Seath the scaleless was her father and he pounded gwynrevere to be her mother
>>
>>336056973
this, he's a weeb but for dragons
>>
>>336056973
>We've been over this.
And Solaire is the first born, amiright?

Dark Souls 3 shattered a lot of fan theories. This is one of them.

Besides, did we ever get confirmation of it? It seems high unlikely that Gwyn would condone such a union.

And yet here we have a dragon obsessed traitor, stricken from history. It'd make a lot more sense.
>>
>>336057406
>unlikely that Gwyn would condone such a union.
He didn't. Hence why she was banished to a painting.
>>
>>336057642
I should rephrase. It is unlikely that Gwyn would allow such a thing to come to pass.
>>
Why the fuck are you asking questions about things that not even Miyazaki or people at FROM intend to answer?
>>
>>336057878
Because it's fun to speculate.
>>
>Nameless King being Priscilla's father

Where the fuck did this theory come from
>>
>>336059895
From retarded lore fags who know fuck all about dark souls lore. Priscilla is a creation of seath and Gwyn banished her for being abomination. Of course not before fucking her and fathering yorksha of course. Nameless kings fetish for dragons runs in the family.
>>
she was banished because of her god slaying skills
>>
Don't want to start another Souls lore thread so I'll ask here:

Who is in charge in of the whole Deep religion: Pontiff or Aldricht ? I'm more under the impression that Aldritch is the muscle but Pontiff is the brains behind the whole undead genociding and keeping the royal family in the sidelines.
>>
>>336061041
Aldritch, pontiff is just an irythillian who invited Aldritch over for food sometimes
>>
>>336057406
Andre is the first born.
>>
>>336061041
Comparing it to Catholicism, Aldrich is god, and Pontiff is the pope
>>
>>336056751
I bet all the other kings in the souls universe made fun of this guy for being a dragon fucker
>>
>>336056751
He's just gwyn's abandoned son. He went and fucked around with dragons. Gwyn couldn't have it so he exiled him and smashed every statue of his face in anor londo to bits. Also it's definitely gwyns son. Look at the spear the broken statues wield in dark souls 1. Idk if he fucked dragons though. But i could see that fucker have sex with a dragon.
>>
>>336060686
This, everything else is just fan theory.
>>
>>336060207
>be me
>age of fire
>Being the firstborn
>Life is pretty boring
>The sun always shine
>Dad pass all day training his knights and being god
>Gwynevere keeps taking some knights to her room for some fun without dad finding out
>Gwyndolin spends all day with his nerds friends and their "Dark Moon" covenant.
>mfw I kinda wonder how was the age of the dragons
>Dad talks always how he defeat them and their kingdome of grey ash
>mfw I'm starting to like the idea of a grey world without sun but still with light.
>could be neat
>starting to dream about the dragon
>I dream about riding them
>now I want to know everything about the dragons
>trying to get that albino blind duke to talk about the dragons
>He says they were just a bunch of assholes
>I realize he's just a faggot
>he doesn't even have scales
>Spending day and night thinking about the dragons
>time pass
>Finds out that albino and Gwynevere had a baby
>dafaq.jpg
>How the hell did they even do that it's beyond even me
>Wonder how she looks like
>oh no
>she's half dragon
>that fur
>that fluffy tail
>naked feet
>she's perfect
>Can't control it
>Dad finds out about Pris
>and that I fucked her
>He throws her into a painting
>He sends me in exile
>I try to explain
>He doesn't listen
>He can't understand with all that hair around his ears
>Well fuck you dad
>I'll make my kingdome. Wiht wyvern and dragons
>>
>>336061041
Aldritch is, Pontiff is just his gay priest sidekick.
>>
File: le gay priest has arrived.png (380 KB, 309x466) Image search: [Google]
le gay priest has arrived.png
380 KB, 309x466
>>336065868
did someone say gay priest?
>>
>>336065868
Aldritch was dead, Pontiff actions were his own. Then Aldritch wake up and went nom nom gods because visions and shit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.