[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Music not remastered like in WWHD >Hero Mode is the shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: A1HHIwo+HYL._SL1500_[1].jpg (464 KB, 1049x1500) Image search: [Google]
A1HHIwo+HYL._SL1500_[1].jpg
464 KB, 1049x1500
>Music not remastered like in WWHD
>Hero Mode is the shitty reversed Wii version
>No new content outside of a paywall dungeon
>The ungodly amount of input lag
Has there honestly ever been a worse HD Remake than TPHD?
>>
>>336054029
>still hasn't learned the lesson
Just stop buying HD remakes. Forever.

Except Ico & SOTC, that one is perfect.
>>
Not noticing any input lag and I'm autistic enough to go through 3 new TV models before settling on one where it's fine. The Hero Mode thing is a big flaw but I can still have double damage with my amiibo emulation device.

Apart from that I like the smaller additions. The additions to Poe hunting give it some directions and make it about as enjoyable as Skulltula hunting. And the dedicated button for transforming, as well as being able to warp straight from the map screen really speed up the game. Not much to complain about.
>>
>>336054029
The music was remastered in Wind Waker HD?

Also, no. It's pretty mediocre, but there's been worse remakes.
>>
>>336056268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajaDn0X0UDg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRUinfwAd3A
>>
Hero Mode isn't the Wii version, it's supposed to be like Master Quest you fucking idiot.
>>
>>336056062
>The additions to Poe hunting give it some directions and make it about as enjoyable as Skulltula hunting.
They still royally fucked up by not letting you switch to night at your leisure. It would be like putting the Fast Sail in WWHD but not making it so that it automatically changes the wind's direction to always be at your back. Why not go all the way after you went to the trouble of making an entirely new item to tell you if there are still Poes in an area?
>>
>>336054029
>Hero Mode is the shitty reversed Wii version

Fucking moron. It's meant to be flipped like master quest.
>>
>>336056886
>>336057032
It's a lazy way of creating challenge.
The only reason it was like that in the Wii version is because they wanted Link to wield his sword in his right hand (non-canon) for muh motion controls.
Face it. It's the Wii version.
>>
I believe that some tracks were remastered, but not reorchestrated.
>>
>Has there honestly ever been a worse HD Remake than TPHD?

Silent Hill HD
>>
>>336056886
>>336057032

Is Link right-handed in TP Master Quest?

If so, it's the Wii version.
>>
>>336057032
>>336059818
It was confirmed long ago that it was based on the GC version. Flipping the game world is easy as fuck and doesn't require it being the Wii version.
>>
>>336054172
SOTC removed the depth of field and bloom effects and isn't rendered at 1080p so no it's not perfect.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.