[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, so I've been kind of tangentially following this whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: spidey1.gif (119 KB, 654x1030) Image search: [Google]
spidey1.gif
119 KB, 654x1030
Ok, so I've been kind of tangentially following this whole business, and it seems that there's a chance that a Spider-Man game by Sucker Punch might be a thing. So assuming the following:
- Spider-Man has free-roam webswinging
- based solely on the comics
- Arkham combat
Would it be worth it for someone who's never played a Spider-Man game? I missed out on Spider-Man 2, Ultimate Spider-Man, and the others. I also haven't played any of the Infamous games. That's one of my biggest vidya related regrets, but I've hesitated going back and playing those because fans of every series seem to have been disappointed by modern Spider-Man, and that disappointment seems to culminate in reading this post.
>>
>>336053073
Just play amazing spiderman 1 or 2 if you haven't played one and NEED good graphics, they're solid games, very similar to 2 and ultimate. You should definitely play ultimate if you get the opportunity though.

Anyone else just like swan diving off the empire state over and over again?
>>
What I'd like
-Slott not writing
-keep unlock able costumes
-fluid combat
-b list villains on the side
>>
Just because Beenox isn't shitting this one out it doesn't mean it's not a Homecoming tie-in video game.
>>
>>336053701
What happens if you don't use your web in time?
>>
>>336053073
Neat. Sucker punch really did get fucked though. They had a hole script for infamous 3 ready and then they had to start from scratch and make SS. It's not bad, but it's kind of a down grade from 2.
>>
>>336057851
Did Cole live in 3?
>>
>>336057898
He was supposed to. But they went with the good ending.
>>
>>336053701

>This nigga recommending Amazing Spiderman

Fuck no. Those games deserve no merit.
>>
File: spidey sneak.gif (488 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
spidey sneak.gif
488 KB, 500x300
>tfw no spiderman game filled with only the 60s music also 60s spidey's goofy oddball animations
I know the licensing costs would be through the roof, but damn it, I want it so bad.
Fucking kill me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDvP6dWL_ww
>>
>>336058043
>But they went with the good ending.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.