[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw that the GitS game is F2P this weekend. Never heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Just saw that the GitS game is F2P this weekend.
Never heard of it, is it good?
>>
Ignore them, it's good if you like multiplayer fps
>>
it rocks
>>
no

>>336052932
>>336052954
Don't listen to them.
>>
>>336052231
maybe
>>
it's alright, nothing new
>>
File: 1456195176803.jpg (48 KB, 370x456) Image search: [Google]
1456195176803.jpg
48 KB, 370x456
>>336053123
no
>>
The game justified it's existence with the Major's character model
>>
>>336052932
>>336052954
>>336053112
>>336053123
Ingore these shills.
>>
>>336052231
Same as every other shooter these days, nothing special about it. It's a F2P CoD clone.
>>
>>336052231
not long ago i got a mail that said i was accepted into the beta, i entered it and downloaded the installer, then it bugged the fuck out, i couldn't install the game and the website didn't even had my key anymore, it made me re-enter the beta application

not going to bother again with this shit desu
>>
>>336053394
Sounds like a user error and not trying a game that you were going to again because of that is kinda silly senpai, can just download it on steam

>>336053365
This is true, a f2p cod game with the ghost in the shell universe, it's fun desu
>>
>>336053872
Are you a fucking retard?

Yes i can download it on steam but only during the test time. I should have had my key already but the system somehow fucked me up and now i have nothing so fuck this piece of shit game and the companies behind it. And fuck you too shill retard.
>>
File: She's so cute.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
She's so cute.png
1 MB, 1600x900
Play it OP if only for the adorable Tachikomas
>>
>>336052231
It would be good if it fixed its shitty mouse controls. Aiming down sights feels like dragging your cock across duct tape and hip firing feels like drifting in GRID 2 with a broken XBOX controller. Half of the enemy team will be full of hackers rest assured, even through it's P2P you have to grind for about 10 hours for a single gun. 90% of the characters in this game are completely worthless.
>>
>>336054204
It's a free weekend, and it's pretty much an open beta. Sounds like someone needs to learn how to relax and enjoy life
>>
>>336052932
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
>>
>>336054204
>fuck this piece of shit game and the companies behind it.
Did you even try emailing their support email before sperging the fuck out and swearing to never play the game?
>>
Jesus christ, it's a good game, ignore the autisms above, and besides, it's free, so why not try it yourself and form your own opinion?
>>
>>336052231
Mary McGlynn was my local con couple months back. Asked her how working on this cash in was, she said it was fun, but she didn't get a lot of lines and the whole thing was pretty simple. She doesn't really seem to care much about how their treating the character/series. Can't say I blame her honestly. Mary based as fuck tho.
>>
>>336052231
Do you like generic fps?

Then yes, it's basically Blacklight with a GitS skin.

That being said if you were expecting a quality GitS game then no, you will be sadly mistaken.
>>
>>336052231
It's boring as fuck.
>>
>>336057546
How would a quality GitS game look anyways
>>
>>336059096
Some kind of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory + Deus Ex HR with a GitS skin probably
>>
>>336052231
It's a worse CS:GO really. Still fun, but nothing especial.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.